Days Gone

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
chinso
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Days Gone

Post by chinso »

one of the unlimited fucked up my game. in the mission find weavers mp3 player I can't pick up the player because it says it is maxed out!!! closed the game and didnt load the table still maxed out! am I fucked?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

chinso wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:14 am
one of the unlimited fucked up my game. in the mission find weavers mp3 player I can't pick up the player because it says it is maxed out!!! closed the game and didnt load the table still maxed out! am I fucked?
Maybe read through the comments first ;)
This error is well known and there might also be some solutions.
viewtopic.php?p=196033#p196033

chinso
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by chinso »

Akira wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:51 am
chinso wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:14 am
Maybe read through the comments first ;)
This error is well known and there might also be some solutions.
viewtopic.php?p=196033#p196033
I read it. it is about the recordings which is busted for me too but I dont really care about it, and been busted for almost at the beginning of my playthrou, so I have that recordings issue for 20hrs and didnt mess up my game, if i did the recording fix will it fix my issue? Im sorry I dont understand the link between these two different issues

thanks in advance

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

chinso wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:57 am
I read it. it is about the recordings which is busted for me too but I dont really care about it, and been busted for almost at the beginning of my playthrou, so I have that recordings issue for 20hrs and didnt mess up my game, if i did the recording fix will it fix my issue? Im sorry I dont understand the link between these two different issues

thanks in advance
It literally says "Second, I found a way to fix the recording problem, so far it worked for me.", so yes it will help you.
But you will need item id of Weaver MP3.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

chinso wrote:
will it fix my issue?
Yes just as eTheBlack said:
eTheBlack wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:24 am
It literally says "Second, I found a way to fix the recording problem, so far it worked for me.", so yes it will help you.
And we even got a list for most stuff here:
[Link]
I guess this is what you're looking for:

Code: Select all

RemoveItem kUtilityID_MP3_Weaver 1

chinso
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by chinso »

Akira wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:06 am
chinso wrote:
will it fix my issue?
Yes just as eTheBlack said:
eTheBlack wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:24 am
And we even got a list for most stuff here:
[Link]
I guess this is what you're looking for:

Code: Select all

RemoveItem kUtilityID_MP3_Weaver 1
thank you it worked but the game bugged out on another mission (mission wont start)!!! it is fate. oh well

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

chinso wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:15 pm
thank you it worked but the game bugged out on another mission (mission wont start)!!! it is fate. oh well
There's always a good chance that you mess things up when using cheats which is why you should always make a backup and read the intructions/infos/warnings carefully.
[Link]

However the game got already some trouble without using cheats, for example it always freezes for me at a spesific cutscene not matter what I do..

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

Agree, I always dislike using "unlimited" anything, I would rather search value with CheatEngine and just edit number or use console to add stuff, if game supports it. Except Health, Stamina and similar standard cheats of course :)

Regarding game, I didnt get any game crashes and finished story just fine. But I saw some people had issues with it. I could redownload game and try your save file if you want? Just to pass that cutscene or to try to past it.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

eTheBlack wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:15 pm
Agree, I always dislike using "unlimited" anything, I would rather search value with CheatEngine and just edit number or use console to add stuff, if game supports it. Except Health, Stamina and similar standard cheats of course :)

Regarding game, I didnt get any game crashes and finished story just fine. But I saw some people had issues with it. I could redownload game and try your save file if you want? Just to pass that cutscene or to try to past it.
Well, instead of searching the values every time again you could also make a pointer script ;)

No need, I'm not really playing the game anyways but thanks :)

chinso
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by chinso »

Akira wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:02 pm
chinso wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:15 pm
There's always a good chance that you mess things up when using cheats which is why you should always make a backup and read the intructions/infos/warnings carefully.
[Link]

However the game got already some trouble without using cheats, for example it always freezes for me at a spesific cutscene not matter what I do..
I hope you didn't understand my previous reply as complaining about the table, I usually hate leaving replies ppl left for me to help without saying anything, feels rude then I just rant lol. this game is a bit weird one and full of holes with fast fixes, even if not the case I take 101% responsibility for using any table and shouldn't ever complain if shit happens. very grateful for you and ppl like you making this tables available! can't thank you guys enough.

I googled my glitch and it was on PS4 release too (2 years ago)!!! lol

chinso
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by chinso »

eTheBlack wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:15 pm

this game is a weird one TBH,the scripted events are put in a way that's not always natural or smart, and it is sooo apparent they kept fixing some missions scripts the past few years. BUT the performance is superb and smooth for my lil rig getting north 100FPS all times with no hiccups or crashes whatsoever. it's just how the missions scripts work is kinda alllllover the place and anything can fuck with it.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Here is mine, which contains access to Data: Difficulty stuff, Capacity for Ears, etc. Some scripts for more items.
Attachments
DaysGone.CT
Days Gone 1.06
(67.5 KiB) Downloaded 2205 times

GustavoZoppi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GustavoZoppi »

IcyPurpose99 wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:15 pm
Here is mine, which contains access to Data: Difficulty stuff, Capacity for Ears, etc. Some scripts for more items.
Hello friend, it would be "difficult" to find / implement the "survival view with infinite time" or at least a "time multiplier" so that the survival view would remain active for a longer period.

Or zero cooldown between one use and the next! :)

crfrony
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by crfrony »

Hello, which version has the teleport? I looked and couldn't find it, thanks

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

crfrony wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:43 pm
Hello, which version has the teleport? I looked and couldn't find it, thanks
If you mean my table maybe just fully read the post :ph34r:
Akira wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 7:13 pm
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Table updates will be available only for Patreon patrons pledging to the Updates tier: [Link]