Game Version: v.R.1.8.1 (b 172)
At first, I were contemplating how to bring my source code edit into something portable that can be easily download, but after casually searching the game file, most of the edit can be done via json without touching any of the executable file. Perfect
TL;DR - Is not a table/trainer, only file replacing.
1.Backup your res folder or for now, only two which is game-values.json and researches.json
2.Open res folder in game folder, copy and replace both file with mine.
3.If it didn't work, restore back
Code: Select all
OPTIONS: Starting Battle Coin - 20,000 Starting Base Health - 2000 High Tower Range High Tower Damage High Tower Attack Speed High Tower Rotation Speed High Tower Projectile Speed High Tower Experience Multipler All research cost 1 cash
* Will not recommend editing the price for tower as some mission required spending money as a quest.
* Very few tower like "Splash" don't play too well with Attack Speed (lagging), so if you're a "Splash" fan try editing the attack speed to default which is 100, if not don't use the splash tower.
* The research edit is not fully tested but I have completed the miner branch without any problem. For research on the most left side, you still need research points.
* For resource hacking check out here
* There are more stuff that can be edit, but I be leaving that to someone else, feel free to use my edit.
* The game has an online leaderboard, so like always, I'm not responsible for what happen to your account
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1