Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous (BETA 2 Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous (BETA 2 Steam)

Post by DrummerIX »

Just FYI of my playing through Act 2. It seems to be a bit more buggy in Act 2 for me and also you need to turn off Damage Modifier in Tactical battles. I'm not sure I can fix it right now, so just keep it off for those.

The Infinite Recruitment seems to work fine though and I created an estimated strength 12 unit fairly easily starting out.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

The table doesn't enable. On trying, it gives an error 'Error while scanning for AOB's : CallSelectFeatureApply Error : Not all results found'.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Dimensionist wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 2:11 pm
The table doesn't enable. On trying, it gives an error 'Error while scanning for AOB's : CallSelectFeatureApply Error : Not all results found'.
Try EDIT 4.1. I just tested it and everything works as of right now.

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 6:33 pm
Dimensionist wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 2:11 pm
Try EDIT 4.1. I just tested it and everything works as of right now.
The table switches on, but the Highlighted Item Quantity Script breaks the UI, specifically for the inventory but possibly also for the character upgrade screen.

I do have Tabletop Tweaks added as a mod, so that might be a problem, but who knows.

EDIT: The problem might be with the main script itself and not the item quantity one, dunno.

EDIT2: No, table was showing problems even without Tabletop Tweaks. Maybe the problem is with the Toybox mod?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

The table works for me, but I don't have mods. Your mods might interfere with the table.

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 10:38 am
The table works for me, but I don't have mods. Your mods might interfere with the table.
Figured out the problem. Basically, the table can't work alongside the Search n Pick feature of Toybox. So long as you don't go to that tab, you're fine.

EDIT: To be more specific, you have to enter the game, switch on the table, and only then go to Search n Pick and let the values populate. It works fine then.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I ported the following option from the Kingmaker table I just added today.

Add Features During Level Up (Multiple Feats Per Level)

This allows you to get multiple feats and feat type options during level up as long as you already are scheduled to get at least one (it duplicates the ones there a number of times). Enjoy!

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

Could you see if it's possible to add multiple features/spells during level up for the generals in the Crusade portion of the game?

bruticus0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bruticus0 »

I dunno if I'd mess with the crusade generals much. A lot of those feats have no titles and are just broken. None the armies will pose any challenge to you once you have a couple thousand archers anyway.

The only exception was a Boss type spawn that somehow would do -99 strength to my units. I had to keep one unit running away and spam a offensive spell from the general.
Also also.....Toybox seems to be breaking my game atm. The UI disappears, and hovering over the portraits give a 0/-.2xxxxx. Something like a Double Value Number. Have to restart the exe and not turn on Toybox.

Thanks for this again drummer. Helps out a lot trying to get around some of these things. I'm almost regretting not just waiting for the full release. But Daeran makes it worth it. I'm not even the least bit gay, but he's a freakin sweetheart. Whoever the writer was for his character should have done them all.

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

bruticus0 wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 5:03 am
Also also.....Toybox seems to be breaking my game atm. The UI disappears, and hovering over the portraits give a 0/-.2xxxxx. Something like a Double Value Number. Have to restart the exe and not turn on Toybox.
Working for me. You just have to remember to do it this way: Don't populate the Search n Pick values, first enable the cheat table. Then you can populate Search n Pick after going in-game.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I ported over the following option from the Kingmaker table I added today:

Memorized Spells Available Immediately (Don't Have To Rest)

This helps with Wizard and other spell casters who memorize spells.

demondarkus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by demondarkus »

i cant work "Level Up Regular Class Multiple Times While Enabled (Useful For Multclassing)"
if enabled and level up past 2lv for me it seem like i lvl 1 lvl, no atribute and etc. what i doing wrong?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

demondarkus wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 10:29 am
i cant work "Level Up Regular Class Multiple Times While Enabled (Useful For Multclassing)"
if enabled and level up past 2lv for me it seem like i lvl 1 lvl, no atribute and etc. what i doing wrong?
That's the way it currently works. It saves the class level you did but not the character level.

There might be a better way of doing it, but it is manual. You just don't use this option and then in the Character Editor, lower you level so you can level up again. Use whichever way you think is best.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I worked on a couple more options. I'm also not sure if any of these regular updates the game has been doing broke any options or not. I haven't had much time to actually test the table since an update. They all seem to still enable though.

I added the following in this update:

Spells For All Allies Are Cast At Custom Caster Level
Custom Number of Spells To Learn On Level Up

The first one lets you cast spells at max level even if you are level 1. It changes some stats in the Spellbook portion of the menu, but not permanently. If you turn the option off, it resets back to the way it was. This basically allows your spells to be maximized at level 1.

The second one is for when leveling up to set the number of spells you learn. You may have to be careful and choose a number that lines up with your available choices in order to progress the level up. I thought 2 spells per level up for wizard was a little too low. You cannot use these type of options when starting a new game or it bugs out in the cutscene. I think these work okay starting a new game in Kingmaker though, so it may just be a bug in the beta. Not sure. Anyway, you can turn this on when you level up to 2.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I think the Spells For All Allies Are Cast At Custom Caster Level causes issues while leveling up characters, so don't have this option on when you are leveling up.