Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous (BETA 2 Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous (BETA 2 Steam)

Post by DrummerIX »

*******************************************************************************************************************
Update on August 2, 2021:

I have moved and updated this table for Beta 3 as a trainer in the Fearless App

Go here for more info and download link.

*******************************************************************************************************************

I signed up for the beta of this game and it appears to share some similar code to Kingmaker. I never did fully play that game but did have a table with a few options. Anyway, this new game appears to be an improvement to an already great game. It is scheduled to release on September 2, 2021.

I'm attempting to write this table so updates don't break much if possible and using some code from FreeER to get offsets of mono classes at runtime.

Options so far:
Damage Modifier (God Mode, One Hit Kill, HeroCannotDie, Disable Friendly Fire, etc)
Total Item Weight Multiplier / Fix for Overflow of Encumberance Due To High STR (Default Normal Weight)
Infinite Item/Spell/Ability Usage For Allies
Always DC 0 For Allies Skill Checks
No Cooldowns For Allies
Allies Always Hit/Critical Hit
Bypass Dialogue Alignment Checks
Dialogue Stat Check DC Always Zero
Change Type of All Ally Actions To Free (Speed Up)
Buffs Cast From Allies To Allies Are Permanent Type
Custom Dice Roll For Allies (Set Value To -1 To Skip Max On That Die)
Time Multiplier (Freeze Time With 0 Multiplier)
Disable Corruption Increases During Rest
Disable Recruitment Pool Decreases (Infinite Recruiting In Crusade)
Bonus Spell Slots For Arcanist Classes
Bonus Spell Slots For Non Arcanist Classes
Spells Cast From Items Are Max Caster Level, and Metamagic Applied For Allies
Spells Cast From All Sources Are Max Caster Level and Metamagic Applied For Allies
Memorized Spells Available Immediately (Don't Have To Rest)
Spells For All Allies Are Cast At Custom Caster Level
Custom Number of Spells To Learn On Level Up
Custom Level Up Options (Attribute, Skill Points)
Override Custom Character Starting Stat Points
Level Up Regular Class Multiple Times While Enabled (Useful For Multclassing)
Ignore Class Prerequisite Requirements
Add Features During Level Up (Multiple Feats Per Level)
Vendor Options (Sell Price Multiplier, Buy Price Multiplier)
Highlighted Item Quantity Editor
Pointers to Money
Pointer to ExperienceRatePercent (Default is 100)
Pointers to Finance Points, Material Points and Divine Favors
Pointer to Kingdom Building Time Modifier (Set to -2 For Instant Build)
Pointer to Crisis Points

EDIT 1:
I am starting the process of porting options I can from my Pathfinder: Kingmaker table over here to Wrath of the Righteous. I don't know if I can port all of them, but I will at least attempt it. I'm hoping the game is mostly feature complete by this point. It is releasing in 4 months. I'm hoping all the updates that they will probably do to the game doesn't break the table all that often, but we will see.

I added 3 options in this update:

Total Item Weight Multiplier (Default 0 Weight)

EDIT 2:
I ported most of the Pathfinder: Kingmaker options I had in that table over to this table.
I added the following 7 options in this update:

We will see how often I need to update this table as game updates are made. Enjoy!

EDIT 2.5:
I spent some time fleshing out the Kingmaker table I did and thought I would work on also updating this table with more of those options. It will be a work in progress for a little bit as I try to port things over again.

First, I added HeroCannotDie to the Damage Modifier which will allow you to play without God Mode if you wish and you still will not die.

I also added in the following options in this update:
No Cooldowns For Allies
Character Pointer Options (View Character Screen)

The first just makes it so you get no cooldowns for allies. The next allows you to customize the amount of attribute and skill points you receive at level up. The next one allows you to multiclass easily by not counting the class level you do when it is on as a real level. The Character Editor pointers are not all updated, but I did put Experience there. You actually have to select the character instead of just viewing but I think it works on the Inventory screen now also.

I also put in a Pointer to ExperienceRatePercent, so you can increase the exp you get in the game.

I will work on other things as I have time over the next few days.

EDIT 2.6:
I worked on perfecting Buffs Cast From Allies To Allies Are Permanent Type and have it in this update. Since not many have downloaded, I'm removing EDIT 2.5, but this has all those updates as well. This will probably be last update for today anyway. I will work on more tomorrow.

EDIT 2.7:
I guess I had a last minute bug with Buffs Cast From Allies To Allies Are Permanent Type. I think it's working now in this update.

EDIT 2.8:
Sorry for the many updates in short amount of time. I am now actually playing the game for more then the 15 minutes I previously had and testing my table in the process. I found an issue with Level Up Multiple times that I think I fixed with this update. The first level calls the function I hooked twice, so I needed to handle that. If I run into more issues, I will attempt to get things working.

EDIT 3.0:
I spent some of the day playing the game. I made it through the prologue and am in Act 1. I think you have to finish Act 1 to unlock the Crusade portion of the game and Mythic as well.

I did find time to port over one option and add another one.

Custom Dice Roll For Allies

The Custom Dice Roll For Allies defaults to the max of the die and I attempted to make it affect regular rolls and damage rolls. From what I can tell it mostly works. There might be a new way they are doing things in this game that I have not taken into account, but this basically increases your damage to max. It does affect anyone green even if they are not in your party. You can actually change the max of the die if you want, so a 1d3 you could make return 6 for example if you wanted.

The Ignore Class Prerequisite Requirements I made because I was locked out of creating a class I wanted. I know not many people are playing this because it is beta, but let me know if you find issues with anything. I ran into some bugs in the game like not being able to level up, but it just took a restart of the game, so I think it's just a bug with the beta version.

EDIT 3.1:
I was able to figure out the damage portion of the Custom Dice Roll and it now maximizes things by default according to the combat log.

EDIT 3.5:
I found time to port over one more option from the Kingmaker table and also add an options specific to Wrath of Righteous.

The first one speeds up animations of spells and basically lets you cast them all the time in a round because their type is Free for allies. The second one deals with Corruption during rest. There is now a corruption stat that limits the amount of times you can rest while not in a main rest area. This option disables the increases that normally occur when you rest.

This may be all I do for this game until release. I think I have options fleshed out mostly except for crusades and things like that. I believe there are 4 acts in the beta. Ao no Kiseki fan translation is dropping tomorrow and I kind of promised I would do a table for the only Trails game I haven't done a table for.

EDIT 3.6:
The update they pushed on May 20th with version 0.6.2 broke Level Up Multiple Times. I fixed it in this update.

EDIT 4.0:
I had time yesterday to play through Act 1 and unlock Crusade. I came up with a few options that should allow you to get through this next act fairly easily by just recruiting a super powerful army.

The second one are the pointers to the resources that you can set to high numbers. The first one allows Infinite Recruiting, so you can just recruit a large number of troops and merge them with your starting unit.

As a side note, the Infinite Item option allows you to duplicate items even if they are supposed to be one per stack. First you use the Highlighted Item option to set the number you want. Then you go to a Vendor screen and put those over like you are selling them. This duplicates them to the number you specified. Then you don't actually sell them, but put them back in your inventory and change the quantity back to 1 on the one you changed. I successfully duplicated Small Bags of Holding and some Magic Essence to make a powerful artifact with the Storyteller. There is an option to give this artifact back to the Queen, but you can duplicate this artifact as well if you want to see what happens when you do and then you can keep the powerful artifact also.

EDIT 4.1:
I may have left some test code in the previous tables. I just tested this one and as of May 24, 2021 with version 0.6.2d, everything enables for me.

EDIT 4.5:
I ported the following option from the Kingmaker table I just added today.

Add Features During Level Up (Multiple Feats Per Level)

This allows you to get multiple feats and feat type options during level up as long as you already are scheduled to get at least one (it duplicates the ones there a number of times). Enjoy!

EDIT 4.75:
I ported over the following option from the Kingmaker table I added today:

Memorized Spells Available Immediately (Don't Have To Rest)

This helps with Wizard and other spell casters who memorize spells.

EDIT 5.0:
I worked on a couple more options. I'm also not sure if any of these regular updates the game has been doing broke any options or not. I haven't had much time to actually test the table since an update. They all seem to still enable though.

I added the following in this update:

Spells For All Allies Are Cast At Custom Caster Level
Custom Number of Spells To Learn On Level Up

The first one lets you cast spells at max level even if you are level 1. It changes some stats in the Spellbook portion of the menu, but not permanently. If you turn the option off, it resets back to the way it was. This basically allows your spells to be maximized at level 1.

The second one is for when leveling up to set the number of spells you learn. You may have to be careful and choose a number that lines up with your available choices in order to progress the level up. I thought 2 spells per level up for wizard was a little too low. You cannot use these type of options when starting a new game or it bugs out in the cutscene. I think these work okay starting a new game in Kingmaker though, so it may just be a bug in the beta. Not sure. Anyway, you can turn this on when you level up to 2.

EDIT 5.25:
I ran into a game breaking bug trying to complete Act 1. It might have to do with the update today (May 31, 2021) to the new version. I'm not sure, but it appears to be somewhat difficult to progress real far for me. I've successfully done a couple of runs through the prologue and most of Act 1 without many issues.

Anyway, I haven't added any options in this update, but I did rewrite a few options to hopefully make them work better and enable all the time. Sometimes I had issues enabling the Change Type To Free option and on occasion the Infinite Item/Spell wouldn't work for spells. I've attempted to fix these issues.

I may go back to Kingmaker since it is not beta. The Custom Spells On Level Up I only really tested with wizard. I don't think it works on much else. You always need to turn off the Custom Caster Level option when you are leveling up. I haven't fixed any of the other reported issues and may not until release. I think you can get through the beta with current options fairly easily.

EDIT 6.0:
I made a few changes to the Kingmaker table and did the same for this table for Wrath of Righteous in this update.

First, I put in code to check for overflow of encumbrance and to return default values if it does overflow.
The option is called Total Item Weight Multiplier / Fix for Overflow of Encumberance Due To High STR (Default Normal Weight) now.

Second, I modified Custom Dice Roll to allow you to set the value to -1 for a specific die and that die will return a random number like normal.

Finally, I modified Damage Modifier to put in an option to Disable Friendly Fire and it is on by default when you turn on Damage Modifier. This allows you to use high level spells that affect everyone and not kill your friends.

EDIT 6.1:
I decided to come up with a Bonus Spell Slots option. You can get more slots by increasing your casting attribute, but if you want to play with normal attributes but want more spell slots then you can use this option.

EDIT 6.5:
I added a few things to the Kingmaker table and now have them here in the Wrath table also.

I reworked the Bonus Spell Slots into the following 2 options:

Bonus Spell Slots For Arcanist Classes
Bonus Spell Slots For Non Arcanist Classes

I also added the ability to specify specific bonuses at a specific spell level.

I also worked on the following in this update:

Spells Cast From Items Are Max Caster Level, and Metamagic Applied For Allies
Spells Cast From All Sources Are Max Caster Level and Metamagic Applied For Allies

I made the metamagic portion put Empower, Maximized, Extend, Reach and Quicken on the spells
and they are also cast at caster level 20.

With these options, it renders Spells For All Allies Are Cast At Custom Caster Level obsolete and that particular option
caused problems if left on anyway. Now, I'm not sure if I have more time to add anything else before release
but this table does have a lot of options already. Enjoy!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by DrummerIX on Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:21 pm, edited 23 times in total.

bruticus0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous (BETA 2 Steam)

Post by bruticus0 »

Thanks for this. I had found the money and some items, but the value for hp was locked in for me. But I'm not good at this either. The god mode will help out a lot since I'm not good at DnD either lol.

I can't imagine launching in a few months. When the elder tells you to stay in his hut behind him......he means the hut down the hill and behind him lol. In the maze, my water elemental enemy fell through the floor after defeating it. I dunno if I was supposed to get loot from the corpse or not. I have the damndest time getting the magnifying glasses to pop up for area to area transport. You can activate a psychedelic mode that makes the CAD colors come out.

But still, I like it. Im still waiting on my first party wipe. Anyway, rant done....thanks again, I appreciate it.

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

I am starting the process of porting options I can from my Pathfinder: Kingmaker table over here to Wrath of the Righteous. I don't know if I can port all of them, but I will at least attempt it. I'm hoping the game is mostly feature complete by this point. It is releasing in 4 months. I'm hoping all the updates that they will probably do to the game doesn't break the table all that often, but we will see.

I added 3 options in this update:

Total Item Weight Multiplier (Default 0 Weight)

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

I ported most of the Pathfinder: Kingmaker options I had in that table over to this table.
I added the following 7 options in this update:

We will see how often I need to update this table as game updates are made. Enjoy!

ZaKl86
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ZaKl86 »

Hey, what about the construction and the army?

Epicmarkvan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Epicmarkvan »

You're a God for this, man. Give you a nice head start on it's release in September too. :)

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

I spent some time fleshing out the Kingmaker table I did and thought I would work on also updating this table with more of those options. It will be a work in progress for a little bit as I try to port things over again.

First, I added HeroCannotDie to the Damage Modifier which will allow you to play without God Mode if you wish and you still will not die.

I also added in the following options in this update:
No Cooldowns For Allies
Character Pointer Options (View Character Screen)

The first just makes it so you get no cooldowns for allies. The next allows you to customize the amount of attribute and skill points you receive at level up. The next one allows you to multiclass easily by not counting the class level you do when it is on as a real level. The Character Editor pointers are not all updated, but I did put Experience there. You actually have to select the character instead of just viewing but I think it works on the Inventory screen now also.

I also put in a Pointer to ExperienceRatePercent, so you can increase the exp you get in the game.

I will work on other things as I have time over the next few days.

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

I worked on perfecting Buffs Cast From Allies To Allies Are Permanent Type and have it in this update. Since not many have downloaded, I'm removing EDIT 2.5, but this has all those updates as well. This will probably be last update for today anyway. I will work on more tomorrow.

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

I guess I had a last minute bug with Buffs Cast From Allies To Allies Are Permanent Type. I think it's working now in this update. (EDIT 2.7)

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

Sorry for the many updates in short amount of time. I am now actually playing the game for more then the 15 minutes I previously had and testing my table in the process. I found an issue with Level Up Multiple times that I think I fixed with this update. The first level calls the function I hooked twice, so I needed to handle that. If I run into more issues, I will attempt to get things working.

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

I spent some of the day playing the game. I made it through the prologue and am in Act 1. I think you have to finish Act 1 to unlock the Crusade portion of the game and Mythic as well.

I did find time to port over one option and add another one.

Custom Dice Roll For Allies

The Custom Dice Roll For Allies defaults to the max of the die and I attempted to make it affect regular rolls and damage rolls. From what I can tell it mostly works. There might be a new way they are doing things in this game that I have not taken into account, but this basically increases your damage to max. It does affect anyone green even if they are not in your party. You can actually change the max of the die if you want, so a 1d3 you could make return 6 for example if you wanted.

The Ignore Class Prerequisite Requirements I made because I was locked out of creating a class I wanted. I know not many people are playing this because it is beta, but let me know if you find issues with anything. I ran into some bugs in the game like not being able to level up, but it just took a restart of the game, so I think it's just a bug with the beta version.

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

I was able to figure out the damage portion of the Custom Dice Roll and it now maximizes things by default according to the combat log. It's in EDIT 3.1.

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

I found time to port over one more option from the Kingmaker table and also add an options specific to Wrath of Righteous.

The first one speeds up animations of spells and basically lets you cast them all the time in a round because their type is Free for allies. The second one deals with Corruption during rest. There is now a corruption stat that limits the amount of times you can rest while not in a main rest area. This option disables the increases that normally occur when you rest.

This may be all I do for this game until release. I think I have options fleshed out mostly except for crusades and things like that. I believe there are 4 acts in the beta. Ao no Kiseki fan translation is dropping tomorrow and I kind of promised I would do a table for the only Trails game I haven't done a table for.

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

The update they pushed on May 20th with version 0.6.2 broke Level Up Multiple Times. I fixed it in this update.

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

I had time yesterday to play through Act 1 and unlock Crusade. I came up with a few options that should allow you to get through this next act fairly easily by just recruiting a super powerful army.

The second one are the pointers to the resources that you can set to high numbers. The first one allows Infinite Recruiting, so you can just recruit a large number of troops and merge them with your starting unit.

As a side note, the Infinite Item option allows you to duplicate items even if they are supposed to be one per stack. First you use the Highlighted Item option to set the number you want. Then you go to a Vendor screen and put those over like you are selling them. This duplicates them to the number you specified. Then you don't actually sell them, but put them back in your inventory and change the quantity back to 1 on the one you changed. I successfully duplicated Small Bags of Holding and some Magic Essence to make a powerful artifact with the Storyteller. There is an option to give this artifact back to the Queen, but you can duplicate this artifact as well if you want to see what happens when you do and then you can keep the powerful artifact also.