Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous (BETA 2 Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous (BETA 2 Steam)

Post by DrummerIX »

I restarted a run on Unfair and rolled a wizard to test some things out. I made it back to the surface of Kenabres.

I believe most things are working in the table. You do have to turn off the Custom Caster Level when you level up or it causes issues during a level up for casters. I play with many things enabled, but with Infinite Items/Spells and having the max caster level and my wizard with an auto attack of magic missile and having the spells always be a free action made things super easy on unfair. You can even sort of win the battle with Minahgo when you first get to the surface. After so much damage, she ends the fight and you wake up in Defender's Heart.

There still might be some things that are not working quite right. I did try to use Acid Arrow as an auto attack but for some reason the Infinite Item/Spell seemed to not work with it the one time I tried.

Anyway, I just wanted to post my findings on a test run as of today.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Epicmarkvan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Epicmarkvan »

Latest version of the beta and the options to make ally skill check DCs 0 doesn't seem to work. I keep failing Knowledge:Arcana checks.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

They must have changed something with it. I personally have been giving myself a lot of skill points.

I'll take a look and see if I can fix it though.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I ran into a game breaking bug trying to complete Act 1. It might have to do with the update today (May 31, 2021) to the new version. I'm not sure, but it appears to be somewhat difficult to progress real far for me. I've successfully done a couple of runs through the prologue and most of Act 1 without many issues.

Anyway, I haven't added any options in this update, but I did rewrite a few options to hopefully make them work better and enable all the time. Sometimes I had issues enabling the Change Type To Free option and on occasion the Infinite Item/Spell wouldn't work for spells. I've attempted to fix these issues.

I may go back to Kingmaker since it is not beta. The Custom Spells On Level Up I only really tested with wizard. I don't think it works on much else. You always need to turn off the Custom Caster Level option when you are leveling up. I haven't fixed any of the other reported issues and may not until release. I think you can get through the beta with current options fairly easily.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I made a few changes to the Kingmaker table and did the same for this table for Wrath of Righteous in this update.

First, I put in code to check for overflow of encumbrance and to return default values if it does overflow.
The option is called Total Item Weight Multiplier / Fix for Overflow of Encumberance Due To High STR (Default Normal Weight) now.

Second, I modified Custom Dice Roll to allow you to set the value to -1 for a specific die and that die will return a random number like normal.

Finally, I modified Damage Modifier to put in an option to Disable Friendly Fire and it is on by default when you turn on Damage Modifier. This allows you to use high level spells that affect everyone and not kill your friends.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I decided to come up with a Bonus Spell Slots option. You can get more slots by increasing your casting attribute, but if you want to play with normal attributes but want more spell slots then you can use this option.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I added a few things to the Kingmaker table and now have them here in the Wrath table also.

I reworked the Bonus Spell Slots into the following 2 options:

Bonus Spell Slots For Arcanist Classes
Bonus Spell Slots For Non Arcanist Classes

I also added the ability to specify specific bonuses at a specific spell level.

I also worked on the following in this update:

Spells Cast From Items Are Max Caster Level, and Metamagic Applied For Allies
Spells Cast From All Sources Are Max Caster Level and Metamagic Applied For Allies

I made the metamagic portion put Empower, Maximized, Extend, Reach and Quicken on the spells
and they are also cast at caster level 20.

With these options, it renders Spells For All Allies Are Cast At Custom Caster Level obsolete and that particular option
caused problems if left on anyway. Now, I'm not sure if I have more time to add anything else before release
but this table does have a lot of options already. Enjoy!

Seeker001
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Seeker001 »

Hello,

Pathfinder Wrath of the Righetous released a new beta today (July 16 2021) as the last beta before the official release, could we please have the table updated or confirm if the existing table works for this new version? Thanks :)

Arara
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Arara »

Seeker001 wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:15 am
Hello,

Pathfinder Wrath of the Righetous released a new beta today (July 16 2021) as the last beta before the official release, could we please have the table updated or confirm if the existing table works for this new version? Thanks :)
still works for the beta 3. at least the god mode and cant die etc. i didnt try out everything though

Seeker001
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Seeker001 »

Thanks for trying :), I haven't tested myself as I want to wait for the main game, but I'm sorely tempted to try this last beta build and see if the other options aside from god mode actually work, It really looks promising.

Thanks again :D

makotech222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by makotech222 »

Character pointer options seems to be incorrect for new beta

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

Character pointer options worked for me in the new beta, but the Highlighted Item Quantity Editor edits the number of charges of an item rather than quantity.

mitzonghel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mitzonghel »

Thank you Drummer for the great solution you made, it is probably the best so far for both this game as well as Kingmaker. Is there perhaps any chance you will release it in table format again, instead of onl the app? It's much easier to use and manipulate via table (ex: grouping some commonly used actions together up top, using the same hotkey for multiple options, color coding some options to stand out and make them easier to spot from the list, editing default value for certain scripts to have 10 instead of 15 default value and so on). Regardless, thank you again for this.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Since this is a new upcoming game, I'm only releasing it in trainer format. I recently joined the trainer team for the fearless app and am focusing most new things on that and really that is what I'm focusing on for now.

Sticktothebrick
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sticktothebrick »

Is the fearless revolution app the only place to get access to ths table now?

Sorry, missed the above post.