Nongunz: Doppelganger Edition (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ndck@ModEngine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Nongunz: Doppelganger Edition (Steam)

Post by ndck@ModEngine »

Nongunz: Doppelganger Edition

Version : 1.0.0 (Tested on GOG)

Scripts & Editors
- Infinite Health *Hotkey Included* {I have set the health 2x than the actual. You will notice the health bar will exceed the normal range. If you do not want to use this, just activate the Invulnerability Option in the editor or perhaps both}
- Easy Kills *Hotkey Included* {If you do not want to use this, just change the weapon damage in the Weapon Editor}
- Player Control *Hotkey Included*
- Persistent Data *Hotkey Included*
- C2 Object *Hotkey Included* {Not sure if this is usable in the game. I add this here just in case}
- Player Card *Hotkey Included*
- Weapon *Hotkey Included* {Weapon stats will only appear and can only be modified before the fight}
Tutorial/Guide
If you don't understand how this game works, you can find the Tutorial/Guide at this page. [Link]
Extended Table. Note: Screen Capture may differ due to alteration
Changelog
Lists Of Changelog
Version : 2021.05.18 (Compatible with Build.9438680)
- Table updated to the above Date Of Release version due massive changes to the opcodes and pointers offset.
Note: These cheats may or may not work for you. I can't guarantee it will work for everybody. :) The most common or various issues if the cheat(s) doesn't work or activates is because the outdated or update game/table version or compatibility gaming platforms like Steam, Non-Steam, GOG, Epic, Windows Store/Gamepass, Cheat Engine versions or possibly due to any installation anomalies, Windows Version or CPU compatibility and so forth. Another situation also happens is when you did not activate the script(s) to populate the other 'children' and by doing that you might need to switch between the table and the game depending on how the script(s) was made. If all the above methods did not work for you sometimes a simple game or PC restart might resolve this issue. My table is compatible from Cheat Engine 7.1 and above but it is still a good practice to keep your current Cheat Engine software up to date. For my table, just click on the 'Activate' script for it to add process as well as activate mono automatically depending on the game whether it uses the mono features or not. Finally, I would be most grateful if you could submit your rating if the table works for you as time, patience and effort were put into making these tables and also as a gesture of your support. Thank you all very much. :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Nongunz-DE (v2021.05.18).CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 80 times
Nongunz-DE.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 43 times
Last edited by ndck76 on Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:45 am, edited 5 times in total.

kyoukyubi
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Nongunz: Doppelganger Edition

Post by kyoukyubi »

does not work for me, infinite health cheat causes crash on hit and editor functions either don't activate or don't populate.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

ndck76 wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 8:17 am
If you are going to be using define you should also use assert to at least make sure the bytes you are about to replace are the same and if not, you don't inject.

In this case, you could probably just inject at the beginning of the function and do exactly the same thing while using readmem to save and restore the original bytes.

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

kyoukyubi wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:49 am
does not work for me, infinite health cheat causes crash on hit and editor functions either don't activate or don't populate.
Just for your info, this table is base on GOG version. It could be the update broke the table. You need to wait till I am able to obtain the new update.
Update: Table updated. Should be working fine now.
aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:21 am
Yes. Made a mistake there. Just notice this. Thanks for the heads up. Will revised later after I can get a hold on the new update.

fussballfussball
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Nongunz: Doppelganger Edition (Steam)

Post by fussballfussball »

Hi, can this be updated to work for the game pass version? :)

kazukiwoof
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kazukiwoof »

Sadly none of the codes work now, would love an update

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

kazukiwoof wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 1:24 pm
It still works for me running on the latest version