Final Fantasy Tactics - RetroArch (Beetle PSX or Beetle PSX HW Core)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Final Fantasy Tactics - RetroArch (Beetle PSX or Beetle PSX HW Core)

Post by IFireflyl »

I got bored and wanted to make a cheat table for Final Fantasy Tactics (one of my all-time favorite games). This will only work for RetroArch, and it will only work with the Beetle PSX or Beetle PSX HW cores. Also, this will only work on the unpatched NTSC-U PSX version of the game. Meaning if you attempt to patch the original PSX game this table will almost certainly not work.

DISCLAIMER: I did not start this from scratch. STN did an awesome job with this for ePSXe. I modified his table for RetroArch, and then I added some of my own things to it. But a ton of what is in this table is pretty much from STN being awesome. You can find his ePSXe table that I used as the base for my table here: viewtopic.php?t=3489

Differences between STN's table and my table:
  • I modified some of the descriptions.
  • I changed the equipment list to a dropdown, and I disabled manual input. You can now select your equipment based on the item name instead of trying to change the value and see what each new value will give you. I also made it so that you can only select the right type of equipment for that slot (e.g. you can't equip a sword as an accessory, or a helmet as a weapon).
  • STN's table only included equipment management for Ramza. I added this to the other 15 character slots.
  • I added an item list where you can modify the item quantity.
  • I added the ability to control all characters in battle. Meaning you can control the enemies as well as yourself!
  • I added a No Random Encounters option.
  • I added a Fitting Room Costs Nothing option.
Enjoy!

v1.1 - Fixed issue with No Random Battles.

v2.0 - Added date (month and day) modifiers. Also added Level for each character.
NOTE: Changing your level doesn't impact your stats. It does impact the level of enemies you fight as enemies scale with you in this game. What that means is that you can level up normally to increase your stats, then drop your level to 1, and then fight low-level monsters with your increased stats. This is also, theoretically, a method you could use to max out your stats.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Final Fantasy Tactics - RetroArch Beetle PSX.CT
v2.0
(433.65 KiB) Downloaded 697 times
v1.1
(427.69 KiB) Downloaded 96 times
v1.0
(426.69 KiB) Downloaded 65 times
Last edited by IFireflyl on Fri May 07, 2021 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Re: Final Fantasy Tactics - RetroArch (Beetle PSX or Beetle PSX HW Core)

Post by IFireflyl »

In v1.0 if you enabled No Random Battles you couldn't turn random battles back on without restarting the game or reloading your save. I uploaded v1.1 which corrects this issue.