Resident Evil: Village

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
thecabman1221
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Resident Evil: Village

Post by thecabman1221 »

in the get Mouseover items I wanna use locked weapon from the start but need addresses to weapons

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Puzzled_Job
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Puzzled_Job »

thecabman1221 wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:43 pm
does anyone have a weapon ID list

looking for Wolfbane and LZ Answerer
Well on my end atleast I found a rough general list of what possible ids via Array of Bytes. It works (I think as I managed to change a few items atleast I think so), only problem is it's tedious because I have found about 150 something different possible ids. So far I managed to found 4 weapons and added them to mouseover.

It's a process but if anyone is willing to work on them, I can share my list so far.

Seroko111
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Seroko111 »

Squalyian wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 5:13 am
I just finish stronghold part of the game and tried to put the final part of the status in cementry but i can't interact with the items.

i used infinite locks and messed up just noticed that

so i tried to use ' show items everywhere ' but couldn't interact with anything

i'm almost finish the game but i can't now !!

is there any solution to put the status now?
+1+1
I guess I'll have to replay everything to that point and then disable anything before interacting

killerby98
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by killerby98 »

hello, i've picked up the fuse with show items everywhere by mistake and now i don't have it in my inventory and can't progress through the story. Is there anyway to receive a fuse with item id or to get past that part?

garflin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by garflin »

For those who missed 1 fish like me: use Get Mouseover item -> mouse over an item from inventory (handgun bullets, shotgun shells, etc), change ItemID value to 1C1F4F1F (if it is not editable, right click the ItemID row and select Set/Change dropdown selection options, from pop-up screen manually enter 1C1F4F1F:Fish and close the pop-up window, now select Fish from ItemID value) and set amount from quantitiy.

oduska
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by oduska »

Is there any possibility of a freefly/noclip mode? I'd love to explore the environment without falling through the floor with the walk through walls cheat.

Thank you for all the effort you've put into this table, it's amazing what you can do.

Emeral
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Emeral »

Hello! Trying to walk through walls and it's not working( Could you fix it please?

AbyssalHeretic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AbyssalHeretic »

A way to arbitrarily increase stack capacity for items like mines and ammo would be incredibly helpful. The game doesn't give enough room to comfortably keep the all the weapon types as well as be able to collect the various items around the game.

It would be really fun to be able to have all the weapons and not worry about running out of space for drops. I know there's infinite ammo but that takes all the fun out of the game. If there was a way to hold 999 of the ammo types in a single stack that would really solve all the problem I have with the game's inventory system.

Omega59
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Omega59 »

Though not sure how to get the FOV to work as i didnt see any differance when either one was enabled. But thank you for the other codes in the table they are great!

fangshun2004
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fangshun2004 »

The game is updated, the cheat codes are not working anymore

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ yay.. fix it..

Veerdin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Veerdin »

Can we please get an update for this? Trying to do a specific run of the game right now which is dependant on CE and it's currently not working.

Blad3Zer0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Blad3Zer0 »

Found a couple more float values for this game.

First one involves the damage reduction value when the player guards against melee attacks:

Basic starting value is 0.6499999762. First upgrade brings this up to 0.6999999881, while both first and second one bring it up to a max of 0.7999999523. Setting it to 1 will negate all damage to attacks blocked directly in front of you, with damage behind you reduced by about 40-50%.

Also found value for the Metal-Polymer tank integrity, which starts at 1500 when you begin the fight with Heisenberg. Freeze that and you can take as many hits as you like, although Heisenberg will still react as though you've been hurt.

deathmusa
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by deathmusa »

mrnibbs wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 3:53 pm
"Godmode now that will definitely only affect the player and basically works by disabling the player hitbox collision" Can anyone say if this works on that terrifying mutant baby from beyond the veil of time and space conjured from the fever dreams of David Lynch and David Cronenberg? Since its scripting for killing the player likely works on impact with the player, not being able to kill it would still likely spook the hell out of me but dampened down significantly by the reverse also being true.
from my last playthrough i can say that it does work on the mutant baby. and yes. it still terrifies me even if i know it cant touch me. sadly this was before the latest update.

Omega59
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Omega59 »

@@aSwedishMagyar

Hello. I am trying this table still. Question or Help if possible. How do i use the "Coordinates" XYZ options. Is it supposed to possibly make me levitate in the direction. I tried to set a "hot-key" but when i press it nothing happens. Example, i set Z Coord but he doesn't move. Thank you Kindly.