Resident Evil: Village

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Xenoxia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Resident Evil: Village

Post by Xenoxia »

I've been trying to find a way to find the 'play time' in cheat engine so that I can edit the time played, but have had no luck. Any ideas, or possibility of that being added to the table?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Ammy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ammy »

Vladys wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 7:51 pm
Could there be something on next update for unlimited cp? pretty please? I saw something on an earlier post but after trying for a few hours i just cant get it to work.

Thanks in advance.
Are you fucking kidding? It takes maybe 20 seconds to alter your CP to whatever you want. Just spend a tiny amount on something like 100 cp, then search the changed value until you narrow it down. Adjust it to 9999999 or however much you require. No need to waste these creator's valuable time making an ' infinite CP ' option when you can easily alter it yourself in a matter of seconds.

Also thanks to everyone working on the game in this thread. As sunbeam said 99% of thanks is verbal, but it *is* still greatly appreciated!

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Ammy wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 3:16 am
Vladys wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 7:51 pm
Could there be something on next update for unlimited cp?
Are you fucking kidding? It takes maybe 20 seconds to alter your CP to whatever you want.
Not to mention someone posted a standalone challenge point script somewhere in one of these threads days ago. This thread and the other ones are like ~6 or so pages of reading, it's not that big of a hassle to read through them.

Wombleinc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Wombleinc »

So is there a way to get the key items out. right now I am unable to pick up the mask of pleasure.

Xenoxia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Xenoxia »

Wombleinc wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 7:04 pm
So is there a way to get the key items out. right now I am unable to pick up the mask of pleasure.
If you pickup items out of order, or access areas you shouldn't early, you break the scripting of the game.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

Here are some of the ammo IDs you missed:

Code: Select all

8218A3CB:Magnum Ammo
BE12452C:Rifle Ammo
3E2472F8:Pipe Bomb

DarkFearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkFearless »

Having an NG+ flag feature to access Bonus Store without completing the game first would be great. I actually have a Request up with commission if this is possible.

pinkrosetears
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by pinkrosetears »

Any chance for score modifiers/ disable kill combo timers for Merc mode?

Lulu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Lulu »

pinkrosetears wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 1:23 am
Any chance for score modifiers/ disable kill combo timers for Merc mode?
I second this.

mrnibbs
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mrnibbs »

Any chance of getting anything like the "use any key item" code from the RE2/3 tables? Or an invisibility code? Or a monster removal code? I just need something to get rid of that damn monster baby fetus thing in house beneviento as its literally a wall of which I cannot scale to keep playing the game. Horror games with some method of defending myself I can handle. Without though and I am completely buggered and the game might as well roll credits.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

mrnibbs wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 6:47 am
Any chance of getting anything like the "use any key item" code from the RE2/3 tables? Or an invisibility code? Or a monster removal code? I just need something to get rid of that damn monster baby fetus thing in house beneviento as its literally a wall of which I cannot scale to keep playing the game. Horror games with some method of defending myself I can handle. Without though and I am completely buggered and the game might as well roll credits.
I have messed around with freezing that thing and all it does is prevent you from proceeding to the next part. That whole section is scripted and needs to play out in full. It needs to walk (crawl?) from where you are to where you hide and then it leaves the room and literally disappears until you get to the next spot it needs to show up, because of this I am not even going to try to mess around with that part of the game so good luck.

Also, to be perfectly honest the baby doesn't scare me because I just felt bad for it more than anything else, it's slow and your route is pretty much predetermined so there is no way to mess up unless you panic and freeze up. Maybe play without sound for that part since you don't need the cues for anything, at least until someone releases a mod that turns the baby into Thomas the Tank Engine.

For everyone else with the requests, I am working on an update with some mercenary related stuff along with collision and animation speed. I'll post the update over the weekend and then start looking into the NG+ flag but no promises that I'll come up with anything for that, it just seemed like an interesting thing to try.

jaku
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jaku »

is there any possibility for you to make the engine able to manipulate the CP amount a player holds? if yes, would you include it in the table? or if there is any other way to do so, would you mind telling me? ^^ have a nice day

DarkFearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkFearless »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 7:24 am
mrnibbs wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 6:47 am
I have messed around with freezing that thing and all it does is prevent you from proceeding to the next part. That whole section is scripted and needs to play out in full. It needs to walk (crawl?) from where you are to where you hide and then it leaves the room and literally disappears until you get to the next spot it needs to show up, because of this I am not even going to try to mess around with that part of the game so good luck.

Also, to be perfectly honest the baby doesn't scare me because I just felt bad for it more than anything else, it's slow and your route is pretty much predetermined so there is no way to mess up unless you panic and freeze up. Maybe play without sound for that part since you don't need the cues for anything, at least until someone releases a mod that turns the baby into Thomas the Tank Engine.

For everyone else with the requests, I am working on an update with some mercenary related stuff along with collision and animation speed. I'll post the update over the weekend and then start looking into the NG+ flag but no promises that I'll come up with anything for that, it just seemed like an interesting thing to try.

Right on. Thanks for looking into the NG +.

jaku
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jaku »

is there also a way to maximize ur points in each merc mission to make SS/SSS ranks easier?

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Added in a bunch of stuff. Enjoy.