Resident Evil: Village

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Resident Evil: Village

Post by sebastianyyz »

Thank you for the table. Any chance to add a fast reload for the cannon in the Heisenberg boss fight please? Thank you

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

PureReality
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PureReality »

Does your "Inf Health" cheat work on the Heisenberg boss fight? I ask because most other trainers that I have come across does not seem to do so.

ReVeS
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ReVeS »

Any chance to add something with food. Maybe that food recipe don't need food.

DirtDrgn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DirtDrgn »

rasvster wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 10:15 pm
aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 7:52 pm
rasvster wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 7:25 pm
Isn't there a way to freeze the fetus in the ventriloquist's house?
...the WHAT?

Jk, I know what part you're talking about. Might want to throw that under a spoiler though.

Oh and maybe, probably. I just never really try doing those things especially since that part took me 15 minutes complete. Just run in a circle in a large room with a table in the middle and you can get through that part quickly.

The thing is if you start freezing things at random you're going to miss important cues for where to go next, so I'll try an add it but keep that in mind when things stop working later down the line.
I know, but I particularly have a personal problem when I see something related to babies because one thing is to see how it is done and another is me trying to do it, my hands shiver, I do not control my fingers, the thing is that my body does not let me ignore the baby and move forward, I know I can go around it but I can not just, and I'm 33 years old, I will not go to therapy in quarantine because I also want to live, so I ask more to facilitate the work in a part that should be tense, as a favor from someone who wants to keep playing and can not because he can not.
I very much second this idea, the... Baby as its called is something that really really fucks with my head. if there is a way to get that sort of thing within the table it would be much appreciated, though I also think something like disable detection would be beneficial, though I don't actually know if that would work any better. personally, I just wish there was a way to skip that section altogether.

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by SunBeam »

Considering this comes from 2 new users both having 1 post, hence you don't pretty much give a shit game-hackers here do other things too, so no time to handle these kinds of requests.. would you donate to aSwedishMagyar to invest his time into making something in particular for the two of you (the option you asked for)? If the answer is "No" or you choose to ignore my post, then there's your answer.

The reason I am posting this is a lot of people just respond with "thanks", "appreciated", etc. but have no idea of the amount of time and hairs pulled to make some option in some table. On top of that, the appreciation they show is 99% verbal. Not saying it's wrong. My point here is if you want something specific, just for your comfort and gameplay experience, motivate the author. That's usually what should happen with all non-standard requests.

Lastly, this is the Tables section. Please post requests in the appropriate section or PM the author.

P.S.: I would also like to request a feature that auto-plays the game for me. Just so I can justify why I've paid money for this game ;) ;)

akaCarbone
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by akaCarbone »

For some reason Dimitrescus Key is not in the sconce on the wall.
Some bug?

deathmusa
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by deathmusa »

akaCarbone wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 5:15 am
For some reason Dimitrescus Key is not in the sconce on the wall.
Some bug?
if you are using the show items everywhere, its possible you've already picked it up

deathmusa
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by deathmusa »

ReVeS wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 7:52 pm
Any chance to add something with food. Maybe that food recipe don't need food.
not sure if its No Craft Check or the No Recipe Check but it works for food for me.

Din_Pappa_1990
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Din_Pappa_1990 »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 3:00 pm
Just a few options with my own take. For No Craft Check I just modify the jump for the resource compare so your resources still decrease but you don't really need them using this method.

Update 3: Added in a FOV pointer, affects only your normal FOV so it won't mess with aiming values.

Update 2: Added in a Force Flashlight Script and an Item Mouseover script (thanks to Zachillios for finding the function). The item mouseover has both item ID and quantity. I dunno if it's a static hash or dynamic but I'm sure you guys will let me know if it's the latter. No change to the Inf Lockpicks since I haven't found a good compare out for it yet, if you care about not cluttering your inventory for quest items then only enable it when lockpicking for now. Also fixed a naming error I had with the Enable where multiple things had the same name (oops). Shouldn't be any more issues now.

Update 1.5: Not really adding anything just a QOL update where I use my AOB saver so you don't have to wait for scans to complete every time you open the table.

Update 1: Broke Inf Ammo and Items into three scripts (Ammo, Explosives, and Lockpicks). Added a No Recipe Check script and a Show Items Everywhere script that allows you to see every item currently loaded in and interact with it (obviously for boxes you need to be in melee range to break them).

Current Table:
re8.CT

Current Options:
  • Inf Health
  • Inf Ammo
  • Inf Explosives
  • Inf Lockpicks
  • Modify Weapon Power (Do not set any higher than 50 since it affects physics and will stop you from being able to affect the hanging torches)
  • Modify Fire Rate
  • Fast Reload
  • Max out Lei
  • No Craft Check
  • No Recipe Check
  • Show Items Everywhere (Can Also Interact)
  • Get Mouseover Item
  • Force Flashlight On (Ctrl+PgUp)
  • FOV Value
  • Get Coordinates
    • Save Location
    • Recall Location
Previous Files
re8.CT
re8.CT
re8.CT
(sorry for bad English)

Hello dude!
Thanks for the table and your awesome work!
I have some basic knowledge with CE and I am still learning it. Before this table I was messing around with the game myself. I found the ammo, and I tried to somehow write code to lock it or disable it, but I couldn't. I looked at your code and it was totally different and also advanced for me to understand. I though to myself to ask you to explain/teach/learn your code to me/us if it is not too much to ask.

Code: Select all

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: re8.exe+245F938

re8.exe+245F917: 4C 8B C6              - mov r8,rsi
re8.exe+245F91A: 49 8B D7              - mov rdx,r15
re8.exe+245F91D: 48 8B CB              - mov rcx,rbx
re8.exe+245F920: E8 7B B0 FC FF        - call re8.exe+242A9A0
re8.exe+245F925: 48 8B 4B 50           - mov rcx,[rbx+50]
re8.exe+245F929: 48 8B F8              - mov rdi,rax
re8.exe+245F92C: 48 83 79 18 00        - cmp qword ptr [rcx+18],00
re8.exe+245F931: 75 B7                 - jne re8.exe+245F8EA
re8.exe+245F933: 48 85 C0              - test rax,rax
re8.exe+245F936: 74 0F                 - je re8.exe+245F947
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
re8.exe+245F938: 44 29 70 58           - sub [rax+58],r14d
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
re8.exe+245F93C: 48 8B 43 50           - mov rax,[rbx+50]
re8.exe+245F940: 48 83 78 18 00        - cmp qword ptr [rax+18],00
re8.exe+245F945: 75 A3                 - jne re8.exe+245F8EA
re8.exe+245F947: 48 8B CB              - mov rcx,rbx
re8.exe+245F94A: 48 85 ED              - test rbp,rbp
re8.exe+245F94D: 75 08                 - jne re8.exe+245F957
re8.exe+245F94F: 45 33 C0              - xor r8d,r8d
re8.exe+245F952: 8D 55 38              - lea edx,[rbp+38]
re8.exe+245F955: EB 8E                 - jmp re8.exe+245F8E5
re8.exe+245F957: 4C 8B 05 C2 B7 D4 07  - mov r8,[re8.exe+A1AB120]
}

Scorpio King
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Scorpio King »

Is it possible to bring Mercenaries Health Bar and Damage Numbers mechanics into story?

r_Sh4d0w
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by r_Sh4d0w »

saving/loading location does not seem to work, cheat engine shows for both a lua error.
"Lua error in the script at line 7:[string "local syntaxcheck, memrec=...."]":3: attempt to call a nil value (global 'savelocation')"
using latest version of the table and latest ce version (7.2)

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

r_Sh4d0w wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 3:46 pm
saving/loading location does not seem to work, cheat engine shows for both a lua error.
"Lua error in the script at line 7:[string "local syntaxcheck, memrec=...."]":3: attempt to call a nil value (global 'savelocation')"
using latest version of the table and latest ce version (7.2)
Forgot to change the function calls in the scripts, if you open the script up change: saveLocation( and recallLocation( to saveTPLocation( and recallTPLocation( and it will work. It will be fixed the next time I upload.
Din_Pappa_1990 wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 10:58 am
Hello dude!
Thanks for the table and your awesome work!
I have some basic knowledge with CE and I am still learning it. Before this table I was messing around with the game myself. I found the ammo, and I tried to somehow write code to lock it or disable it, but I couldn't. I looked at your code and it was totally different and also advanced for me to understand. I though to myself to ask you to explain/teach/learn your code to me/us if it is not too much to ask.
The way I found those locations was backtracing from that function you have attached a snippet of. For each item type (Ammo, Explosives, Items) it will return to a different location and right above it you look at what is placed in r9d (this is what contains the amount to subtract) then you zero it out and you have infinite of that type of item.

Luna8Moo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Luna8Moo »

Hi, great work on the table, just dropping a few notes for people thinking about using it to on their X playthrough for leftover challanges and obtaining everything as it might be a bad idea:
- infinite health is actually god mode ~ disabling enemy damage - this works great for the most part, but the same function is used for more things, so it also makes certain animals have god mode towards player attacks as well(ie white chickens, crows, blue birds), it also disables enemies damage on each other making entrapment challange impossible with it,
- show items everywhere is breaking scripts in the story, for example can't get to second boss area with it, it's also very easy to get stuck by using it to teleport to a closed room which has an item that can be interacted with,
- one of the scripts also makes key items that should disappear stay in the inventory after being used, not sure which one, just disabled everything and reloaded as unfortunately nothing in the table can help me with the few challanges I'm missing.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Luna8Moo wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 6:36 pm
- one of the scripts also makes key items that should disappear stay in the inventory after being used, not sure which one, just disabled everything and reloaded as unfortunately nothing in the table can help me with the few challanges I'm missing.
Infinite Lockpicks is the one that messes with the Key Items.

Vladys
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vladys »

Could there be something on next update for unlimited cp? pretty please? I saw something on an earlier post but after trying for a few hours i just cant get it to work.

Thanks in advance.