Resident Evil: Village

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Darkensteele
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Resident Evil: Village

Post by Darkensteele »

Is there a weapon power rating that would equate to a one-hit kill? Thank you.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

rebeccachambers
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rebeccachambers »

can u add inventory management so we can use different guns in mercenaries?

benrod
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by benrod »

Ignore CP cost isn't working for me.

taesin77
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by taesin77 »

So not sure if anyone else has gotten hit by this bug but the game has stopped me from putting the flasks into the alter. Anyway of someone could make a script to somehow counter that please?
Maybe something that can remove the items from the alter or that place them into the alter?
The option to place them doesn't even come up anymore after i placed the first flask near the start of the game.

Or even a script to turn on Mercenaries mode without the need to complete the game?

rebeccachambers
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rebeccachambers »

Hi, is it possible to add a Hide HUD for Mercenary MOde and UNlimited Enemies

darui
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by darui »

I have a cheat to change items in the inventory, but the icon changes but the graphic does not change
Does anyone know how to change one weapon to another?

TM0414
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TM0414 »

To be honest, mouseover items are useless other than changing item quantity.
The item changed by this cannot actually be used.
Internally, item IDs are categorized as ammunition, consumables, weapons, etc. If you do not assign this category ID, it is meaningless to change only the item ID.
It only has visual meaning.

Neodio
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Neodio »

Update please :))) Some options work, but it hangs a lot. Thanks!

DavidCreegan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DavidCreegan »

Yes, please update for Shadows of Rose

Lake333GLD
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lake333GLD »

DavidCreegan wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:58 pm
Yes, please update for Shadows of Rose
+100500

Rickyn227
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rickyn227 »

This is probably going to be a relatively long wait. They added anti-tamper functions in the last update just prior to the release of SoR, so unless someone manages to figure out a way of bypassing the anti-tamper functions, it's pretty much impossible.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

You can always use REFramework by praydog over on his [Link] it patches the anti tamper bs as well as adding some nice stuff like the ability to disable that stupid vignette. Idk if the table here works still but at least it won't go crashing the game lol.

I know making inf clip ammo requires changing two different addresses as I did that earlier but I honestly don't remember if that were the case before as it was ages ago when I did cheats for the game for my personal use and I can't even find the table it's floating around on my pc somewhere lol or I deleted it when I deleted a lot of outdated tables.
I don't plan on releasing or updating anything for village as I will probably just be making quick cheats to get through the rose DLC on hardcore and call it a day as I have played the campaign way too many times.

CheatyMcCheatFace
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CheatyMcCheatFace »

Did some quick'n'dirty pointer hunting for Shadows of Rose. All of my attempts to inject code result in a crash, but at the very least you can still freeze some values to get basic stuff like infinite health and ammo. This is what I found:

Player health is a Float, with max 1000.
Player mold charges are 4 Bytes, equal to (number of charges)*100
Current weapon ammo is 4 Bytes, but there are two addresses that both need to be changed/frozen, or the gun can lock up.

I've attached some pointers that I found for the above. Keeping them frozen worked fine for a playthrough of my own and they've persisted for several restarts. But I'm inexperienced with pointers and I have no idea if they'll work for others. Maybe someone can find the info useful.
Attachments
RE8_SoR_Pointers.CT
(2.05 KiB) Downloaded 1818 times

mastapain
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mastapain »

CheatyMcCheatFace wrote:
Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:49 am
Did some quick'n'dirty pointer hunting for Shadows of Rose. All of my attempts to inject code result in a crash, but at the very least you can still freeze some values to get basic stuff like infinite health and ammo. This is what I found:

Current weapon ammo is 4 Bytes, but there are two addresses that both need to be changed/frozen, or the gun can lock up.

I've attached some pointers that I found for the above. Keeping them frozen worked fine for a playthrough of my own and they've persisted for several restarts. But I'm inexperienced with pointers and I have no idea if they'll work for others. Maybe someone can find the info useful.
This worked perfectly for infinite ammo/clip for the new expansion! That's all I wanted. Thank you!

WarCOzes
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by WarCOzes »

CheatyMcCheatFace wrote:
Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:49 am

Simple and efficient, good jod. I was able to finish the dlc in hardcore ;)