Spellforce Platinum Multiple Cheats-Fast spawn included (April 2021 update)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
armagan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Spellforce Platinum Multiple Cheats-Fast spawn included (April 2021 update)

Post by armagan »

Hello,
I made a cheat engine table that has some similar cheats to [0] but done in different ways.

The table works on Spellforce Platinum version 1.61.10180, Steam version. Works on April 2021 update.

(To get the most recent cheat table, look for the cheat table shared by armagan.one's latest post in this topic.)

What it can do:
1) Freeze ability points
2) Freeze stat points
3) Make the hero invincible
4) Infinite mana for the hero
5) Infinite mana for all units. Enemies included.
These bypass requirements:
6) Can use any equipment.
7) Can use any spell.
8) Can use any rune warrior.
9) Can use any rune worker.
10) Instant spawn from monuments.
11) Infinite resources. Fixes to 59876.
12) A script that finds pointers to all UI stat points. These might be useless but at least run, fight, cast addition values are useful. But when you equip or unequip some item, these 3 values return back to normal. I usually change run addition value to 300 to make the run speed 400%.
13) Experience pointer. If you want to import characters for Shadow of the Phoenix, you have to be mindful of two things. First, don't tamper with ability and stats. Only spend what your level gives you. Second, You must be below level 30 and I guess at least level 25.
14) Can buy anything.
15) Find the address for the first spell in current spellbook page. When you find it, you can change the value that address has and get an item from that slot. Item codes are needed. I'll also put a .txt file [1] that has some item codes. If you want more codes, you can look up from a Spellforce data editor.

[0]: viewtopic.php?t=8948 (SpellForce Platinum Edition - All Cheats (Fast Unit Spawn Included))
[1]:
Spellforce Platinum some item codes.7z
Pass:platinum2021
(22.58 KiB) Downloaded 1191 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
SpellForce 1 platinum updated cheat table, Steam, ver_1.61.10180.CT
(159.22 KiB) Downloaded 958 times
Last edited by armagan on Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:39 pm, edited 7 times in total.

armagan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Spellforce Platinum Multiple Cheats-Fast spawn included (April 2021 update)

Post by armagan »

Be careful when you get items from spellbook. If you input an ID that you can't put down anywhere, your cursor is stuck with that item and will be unusable.
Make sure you save before you change spellbook.

IDontLikeItHere
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by IDontLikeItHere »

Nothing even remotely works.

armagan.one
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by armagan.one »

IDontLikeItHere wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 4:21 pm
Nothing even remotely works.
Hello, I'm the creator of this cheat table. I forgot my login e-mail (can't recover my account) so created a new account and will continue with this one.

The table I submitted worked fully on April 2021 version. Since then the game had at least one update and that broke only the cheats related to hero health and mana. So, the script that is used to find hero's id does not work now. Thus, unlimited health and unlimited mana do not work.

Apart from that, the other cheats work (although not reliably) as they should on "Spellforce Platinum Steam version 1.61.10180" (last tested on 2022-05-20). The user should use quicksave frequently to avoid data loss. This situation is my fault and I might provide a reliable version if I have the time.

I don't know why you said what you said in your post but only 2 out of all cheats don't work with the current version.
Were my explanations for the cheats not clear? I'd like to help.

Have a nice day.

armagan.one
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by armagan.one »

armagan wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 2:15 pm
Hello,
I made a cheat engine table that has some similar cheats to [0] but done in different ways.

The table works on Spellforce Platinum version 1.61.10171, Steam version. Works on April 2021 update.

SpellForce 1 platinum edition April 2021.CT

What it can do:
1) Freeze ability points
2) Freeze stat points
3) Make the hero invincible
4) Infinite mana for the hero
5) Infinite mana for all units. Enemies included.
These bypass requirements:
6) Can use any equipment.
7) Can use any spell.
8) Can use any rune warrior.
9) Can use any rune worker.
10) Instant spawn from monuments.
11) Infinite resources. Fixes to 59876.
12) A script that finds pointers to all UI stat points. These might be useless but at least run, fight, cast addition values are useful. But when you equip or unequip some item, these 3 values return back to normal. I usually change run addition value to 300 to make the run speed 400%.
13) Experience pointer. If you want to import characters for Shadow of the Phoenix, you have to be mindful of two things. First, don't tamper with ability and stats. Only spend what your level gives you. Second, You must be below level 30 and I guess at least level 25.
14) Can buy anything.
15) Find addresses for the first 3 spells in current spellbook page. When you find them, you can change the value that address has and get an item from that slot. Item codes are needed. I'll also put a .txt file [1] that has some item codes. If you want more codes, you can look up from a Spellforce data editor.

[0]: viewtopic.php?t=8948 (SpellForce Platinum Edition - All Cheats (Fast Unit Spawn Included))
[1]: Spellforce Platinum some item codes.7z
I have updated this table for version 1.61.10180.
Fixed:
- Hero health cheat
- Hero mana cheat
- Rune worker limit remover cheat

You can find attached the updated table.
Attachments
SpellForce 1 platinum multi-cheats 2022_06_05, Steam, ver_1.61.10180.CT
Make sure you read the info in Table Extras before use. (bottom right of Cheat Engine window after table is loaded)
(159.22 KiB) Downloaded 583 times

spellforce_fan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by spellforce_fan »

I get that it's a long shot, but would it be possible to make a table for 1.54 modded spellforce? [Link] is the largest Spellforce mod (so far), and its developer plans to eventually add 1.6X support, but recent update has broken 1.54 tables for the modded game.

armagan.one
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by armagan.one »

spellforce_fan wrote:
Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:15 am
I get that it's a long shot, but would it be possible to make a table for 1.54 modded spellforce? [Link] is the largest Spellforce mod (so far), and its developer plans to eventually add 1.6X support, but recent update has broken 1.54 tables for the modded game.
I might make a cheat table for the Spellforce Reimagined mod but don't expect it earlier than march of 2023 (I'll probably be really busy till then).

I suggest you also make a cheat table request on the following board; it'll increase the chances of it happening:
Single Player Cheat Requests board ( viewforum.php?f=2 )

armagan.one
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by armagan.one »

I updated the table. It now has base status value pointers.
Make sure you save your game before changing status values.

WARNING: Make sure you set status values lower than the allowed limit.
For example, if when you hover over to Strength and it says you can't increase it to more than 90, you should make it 89 and increase it by 1 normally. Then it will be 90.
If you make it 90 or higher and then increase it, all status and ability values will be blocked.
Attachments
SpellForce Platinum base stats, Steam, version 1.61.10180, 2023-09-28.CT
Do not set status values more than or equal to the allowed limit. You can learn the limit by hovering your cursor to the status name.
(168.16 KiB) Downloaded 226 times