Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee [Engine:A.L.I.V.E 2 (modified Gamebryo)]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee [Engine:A.L.I.V.E 2 (modified Gamebryo)]

Post by SunBeam »

[ 05 May 21 - Hit #1 ]

Game Name: Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee
Game Vendor: Steam
Game Build ID: 4200882 [ Steam Client > Library > Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee > right-click > Properties > Updates tab > check at the bottom ]
Game Process: Munch.exe

Started recently to play all the games in the series. Although I like them a lot and don't wanna cheat my way through, couldn't resist the urge to build up something that'd make me move faster through the repetitive tasks (gain Spooce, have enough of it to do this and that, meditate to re-grow shrooms, etc. -- some of these become a bit annoying after a while). So here's my table, a hook into GetCurrentPlayer which constantly reads the character/actor you are currently controlling (Abe, Munch, Snoozer, etc.). The table currently lists the below:

Regarding Zap, you can use it without the need to drink from the Vendo machine. Just turn "Available?" flag to 1 and you're set. Note that I've labeled some (like Zap and Jump with Munch's name, but I think they work for Abe too, once you switch to that character). The rest.. I hope is self explanatory.

I'll update the table with additional elements once I discover more.

Munch.CT
(17.66 KiB) Downloaded 86 times

Enjoy,
Sun

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

N3ver
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee [Engine:A.L.I.V.E 2 (modified Gamebryo)]

Post by N3ver »

hello,
thanks for this table, (i was just looking for tips on this game) i tested it and it works pretty well.

However, there are a few bugs. the "Max Spooce" feature doesn't work for me, whether I check or uncheck the box, nothing happens.
Then, the "Firing speed" function sometimes when I activate it causes the game to crash instantly.

thank you for your work

Regards,

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee [Engine:A.L.I.V.E 2 (modified Gamebryo)]

Post by SunBeam »

OK, apparently some people still don't know how to use simply listed addresses/values:

a) Your idea of changing Max Spooce is to what? There are 2 items listed: Spooce and Max Spooce. Those values are READ from current Player's memory space. Those are not scripts, therefore there's nothing that "works" or "doesn't work" from that perspective. If the addresses show "????????", then yes, that's considered "not working".

b) Oh.. so Max Spooce doesn't work? Do this: set it to 1 and see if you can collect any Spooce once you've gained 1. The value shows you can collect a maximum of 10000. This is not your CURRENT value. And changing it doesn't set how much Spooce you have. That's why you have above it.. Spooce. Use that instead.

c) Firing Speed works with Munch's Zap. I didn't use it with other weapons or possessed beings. Set it to a value between 0 and 1 (never 0 -- e.g.: 0.1). What it does is to let you click faster between fired shots.

The only one I recommend freezing is Health Birds. Which is your HP. If you don't want to do that, then set it to a high value (e.g.: 100000000). That should give you enough to last the whole level.

Lastly, the game becomes a routine with each 1-2 maps: you have 1 map in the wilderness, 1 in the pens. Always having to do the same chores.