AC Valhalla (Uplay v1.1.2)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: AC Valhalla (Uplay v1.1.2)

Post by Paul44 »

^ technically 1 mill should not be an issue (why you would do that is an entirely different matter); as far as i recall these are all 4 byte integers, which would mean they can hold up to 2 GB values (and double that much if unsigned).
But: if the game crashes after you've entered that value, it means the game "validates" on a lower value...

I assume that you've posted here because you can no longer load up your save. In such case, reinstalling the game will not make any difference; but do try...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

Paul44 wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 1:42 pm
<snip>
I sent you a DM, but the message appears to have been held back because you don't have inbox space?

Sumber
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sumber »

Good job on this one again. But animal predators are still attacking on mount when invisible option enabled. And the free roam option doesn't work at all for me (and yes, i used the direction keys to let the table collect the values and avoided being in hidden mode).

Many thanks.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ which version are you playing ? latest update seems to have changed some structs, so certain options are no longer working.
Teleporting has been fixed, but i have not yet uploaded that version... (also check your pm)

DwnWthVwls
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DwnWthVwls »

Is there any way to use this to max out mastery challenges?

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ nope.

VixHexven
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by VixHexven »

Hey Paul! As usually, I'd like to thank you so much again for this opportunity and contribution one and more awesome table(s) to known AC franchise that myself enjoy quite a lot, even if I did so and will do again for that purpose. It tends to be very useful for accessibility features when needed the most. Much respect and props recognition to you and @Sunbeam :)

I can confirm to reproduce defects reported by users above (@fireundubh and @Sumber) related to Map Waypoint and FreeRoam cheats. Simply put, coordinates doesn't readness values back from the game so I'm unable to teleport to specific marker or use free roam, ASM error also returns with "<<Not all instructions could be injected>>" which ofc I continue to ignore them for obviously reasons. However if re-enable again, this time coordinates populated with negative floats, so technically teleport works fine but I'm out of area no matter which location I choose to and free roam somewhat works as well but ascending and descending it misses X-Y pos refrained from movement keys, so have to press more or twice same hotkeys to get effect desired.

Since Paul already mentioned it has been fixed a week ago, I would be gladly to wait further on that version but if still need those binaries, let me know. Figured that game was updated to 1.52 which was like a month ago or so . Frankly, I'm still surprised nowadays devs still continue to support the game.

Cheers,

Edit: Ubisoft just announced upcoming patch to be released today at 12pm UTC, finger crossed if nothing breaks table :lol:
[Link]

Edit(2): After a week feedback with @Paul44(thanks Senpai :D ), an updated table for current version 1.5.3 has been released, you may find on first page OP. Above stated issues and else should be resolved fixed by now.
Last edited by VixHexven on Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Albin0
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Albin0 »

I am a massive dullard that would appreciate some help.
Anyway when I try to toggle "Enable cheats" it spits out
"Error:[string "-- You must accept to execute..."]:1303: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value (field 'Result')".
It's probably something remarkably simple that my pea brain is just incapable of understanding.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ it basically means that it does not find certain opcode. practically: if you are on 1.5.3 atm, you'll need to wait for my next update... which is planned for coming weekend.

Albin0
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Albin0 »

^ I see, thank you very much. looking forward to the update. :]

saleh_o0
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by saleh_o0 »

i have v 1.1.2 and the option enable cheat doesn't work

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ right-click that line/script, and it will - hopefully - show an error message. either make a prtscrn and upload/link to eg imgur, or simply note down/post the message.

saleh_o0
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by saleh_o0 »

Paul44 wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:16 pm
^ right-click that line/script, and it will - hopefully - show an error message. either make a prtscrn and upload/link to eg imgur, or simply note down/post the message.
right click message says << lua error in the script at line 16:failure failure determining what means >>

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ i'm guessing it falls over the 'process' var; ce does not always seem to pick up the game's exe in my auto-attach routine...
anyways: if this happens, do [File ~ Open process], then choose some process (eg svchost.exe) and accept to keep the table.
Next, [File ~ Open process] and this time choose 'acvalhalla' (and keep the table); which should do the trick...?

tip: load table first, then go for [Tools ~ Select and launch...] (although i had a few 'what means' then myself too)

adam98
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by adam98 »

I have a problem with running table, when i try to activate cheats i get msg <<The array of byte named Health could not be found>>. I'm playing on AC Valhalla plus 1.5.3. Can someone help me with it?