AC Valhalla (Uplay v1.1.2)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
silver001
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: AC Valhalla (Uplay v1.1.2)

Post by silver001 »

Look on the first page for the current version.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ well, at least he is not asking for the pw... 8-)
(cheers for assisting here)

Drikai
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Drikai »

Using the newest version I cant enable the cheats at all(the enable cheats script wont tick off with an X after clicking on it) Im using the regular version of valhalla not the plus version if that helps

Jstatikk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jstatikk »

Paul44 wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:59 pm
^ well, at least he is not asking for the pw... 8-)
(cheers for assisting here)
Wait a sec. You fixed it?

elhardi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by elhardi »

First of all, ty for the efforts and time you spent on this script... the script is working but somehow the freecam is not.. IDK why when i activate it stand still even when i press 8-2 / 7-9... i just wanna somehow fix a glitch on a mission (Kill the wolf on ASGARD) the wolf is literally under the mountain. untargetable and invisible I can only hear his sound.. they fixed this glitch on an update but i have the cracked version :( ... i would be very thankful if you can somehow creat a script to skip a mission or anything to help... if not just help me fix this freecam prob so at least i can see the wolf come up with something later.. I hate to do this man... I didn't want to use cheats on this game but this glitch denied so much progress and xp for me.. can't restart from the start.
and thank you bro...

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ "try" to move your player first before using them keys...
ps: be aware that teleport/freecam can be tricky at times: basically you might get catapult-ed into the sky 8-). if that happens, either just wait until back "on your feet" (after disabling freecam), or try to FT (if possible)
(make sure to enable god mode AND check Readme suggestions for these features !)
btw: no guarantee that this will actually finish the mission; some values might/need to have been set prior to entering the cave (and whatnot).

if all fails, just post/pm your current location coordinates (xval, ...) and i'll try to get the exact coordinates inside the cave; which would then allow you to teleport to it...

as for "finishing a mission": i had a look at that in one of the other ac titles once; way too much happening here, apart from setting a flag or two... perhaps via calling the proper function (if one happens to know that one...)

elhardi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by elhardi »

Hello, thx for the reply! I believe I did everything before activating the script and it didn't work... anyway, these are some screenshots that might help.as you can see no wolf or not even a mark...

I believe he's trapped here. I was able to see the mission mark here, now somehow I can't anymore

I think this should give u an idea..

ty

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ if you are referring to [ [Link] ], then this action/mission does not seem to execute inside a cave?! if it is not that mission, tell me which one or point me to a youtube video so i'll get a better idea...
that said: i did "look around" there, and could not find any cave whatsoever. did wind up several times in the water; basically needing to reload my save...

oh yeah: first enable 'free roam', then using the num_keys will probably do nothing so you'll need to touch your direction keys a few times... and then use the numkeys to "move around". and now and then you'll simply get stuck... go figure :) (~ reload save)

ps: i do recall several game breakers, but most bugs could be bypassed by restarting the mission (~ reload prior save) and avoiding certain action(s)...

elhardi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by elhardi »

Yeah, it's that mission.. Ik the wolf should spawn on the ground (that large round area) the first time i played the mission it was there with no problems... but i was so weak so i had to leave make some progress.. When i came back stronger this glitch happens..and i can do nothing about it now cause i played a lot can't restart from the beginning unless you have a save file for this mission or something like that.. Ty

joseph0042
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by joseph0042 »

Thank you for taking the time to update your table. I am having issues trying to get it to work on 1.4.1.1. The scripts return no value and at the top of cheat engine it states "<no/incorrect Game process selected>". Any idea?

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ unless you've renamed your exe (it should be either ACValhalla.exe or ACValhalla_Plus.exe), i - surely - forgot to check the exe_verification aob. in that case, my bad... (will update table this evening if that is the case)
in the mean time, attach the game via [File ~ Open process].

ps: if uploading your exe (speed-wise) is no issue, do so and pm me download_link for verification (i have verified all scripts with v141, and had no autoattach issue with it) (yep, 550 MB can be an issue for some of us/me :))
ps2: you can rename your exe any way you like, as long as it starts with 'ACValhalla'

axellslade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by axellslade »

Can't seem to find the option for duplicate items on the table, can anyone help?

This is everything I can see under Inventory: [Link]

Edit: Nevermind, I'm dumb... All I had to do was change the really obvious "Your Choice" option in the dropdown...

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ you'll find it in the 'Inventory' section as one of the options to choose from. check Readme for details...!
(and your link does not make no sense to me? mentions 'lightshot' ?)

And... i just noticed you've found it :) Moving on... nothing to see her ... :shock:

axellslade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by axellslade »

Paul44 wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:49 pm
^ you'll find it in the 'Inventory' section as one of the options to choose from. check Readme for details...!
(and your link does not make no sense to me? mentions 'lightshot' ?)

And... i just noticed you've found it :) Moving on... nothing to see her ... :shock:
I figured it out after not noticing the very obvious "Your choice" dropdown.

HUGE thank you to you my friend, all my duplicate inventory items are gone including those thousands of Reaper Pants I had!

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^glad to hear it, and i assume you can load up the inv_editor again without probs ?!
tip: next time, keep your pants on... or is it off :oops: (you better ask her, i guess)