AC Valhalla (Uplay v1.1.2)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: AC Valhalla (Uplay v1.1.2)

Post by Paul44 »

^as long as you stay within the same map, I think you'll be fine. During my 15m testing - travelling between the 3 worldmaps - I crashed twice... Never had this with the other routine, so need to think about that...
(fyi: during gameplay, that is pretty much the only script I have enabled constantly. So i'm pretty confident the initial script is solid)

Also: when arriving in the next map, you'll "notice" that the teleport will no longer work (correctly); this is because the ptr has changed and the script does not update this... For now, you'll need to do this manually (re-enable the 'Map waypoint' script, I mean); no worries as in the released vs that will be taken care of... (tip: disable Teleport before travelling to new map...)

Note: i've updated my readme in the mean time, but you can select pretty much any icon BUT the 'Drinking' one. Trying to teleport to that location either hangs the game; or you'll 'SpaceX'... 8-)

And yes: I forbid you to continue using that table... :shock: (...nom d'une pipe)

ps: expect new release sometime this weekend

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

totodudu
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by totodudu »

I am waiting for the weekend again thank you :D

jmcody
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jmcody »

Hola
quisiera probar su trabajo pero no veo la contraseña del archivo rar.
Siendo usuario del sitio no veo la necesidad de ocultar ese dato,
otros usuarios han solicitado lo mismo y no veo respuesta clara al tema.
Resumiendo.... como obtengo dicha contraseña?

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ luckily for you, i do read spanish. that said: this is an english forum, so get your requests "translated" next time (spanish is pretty well supported these days)...
anyways: see here, point a): [ viewtopic.php?p=190868#p190868 ]

... what? you did not think i would make it easy for you?! :D

ps: only explicit/single CT tables have no pw; all other uploads MUST have one (for security reasons)... es verdad, hombre.

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

Paul44 wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 10:28 am
^ luckily for you, i do read spanish. that said: this is an english forum, so get your requests "translated" next time (spanish is pretty well supported these days)...
anyways: see here, point a): [ viewtopic.php?p=190868#p190868 ]

... what? you did not think i would make it easy for you?! :D

ps: only explicit/single CT tables have no pw; all other uploads MUST have one (for security reasons)... es verdad, hombre.
Experience,inventory, and skills is not activating here
legit uplay version,last update
any way to enable?

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ yep, somebody made me aware about it this weekend; but have been working on a different project...
will look into it this week, and probably pm a test table (if solved)
ps: if everything else is still working, then no need to reply...?!

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

Paul44 wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:15 pm
here you go: [ [Link] ]

the rar contains:
a) the updated table (let me know if something is off ofc ~ should pick up the ptr of inventory a lot faster too now)
b) a ptrscan for the inventory struct_start. what i like, is you updating this ptrscan on your end; and pm back that updated scantable.
(if you do not know how to do this, just pm ~ it will take about 1-2mins of your time to do this)

ps: i need you to confirm that everything is working fine again. and do me a big favour: just test everything, at least by enabling the respective scripts. will be much appreciated.
ps2: once i got your confirmation, I'll upload this version; it will also include 2 new reports (full item list & item sets)
ps3: i've enabled "multi_Exe" scanning here. practically, if you start up 'plus exe' it will be recognized by the table as well... (i should actually do that with all my Ubi-tables...)
Paul44 wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:56 am
^ yep, somebody made me aware about it this weekend; but have been working on a different project...
will look into it this week, and probably pm a test table (if solved)
ps: if everything else is still working, then no need to reply...?!
everything works now,except experience and skills,ty for updating.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ good to hear, but...
1. run the ptr_Scan for inventory, if you do not mind ?
2. experience should work as well, but apparently not. will pm some instructions later this week
in the maintime, do following:
a) after trying enabling experience, right-click and note down error (if any)
OR b) double-click '<script>' and in new window, click [OK] <~ should report same error as in pt a)
(make printscrn and upload for me to check)

ps: experience will be solvable; +50 entry references in opcode, so just need to pick the right one...

tip: do not forward/post pm's; while not the case here, can/could cause ackward situations... :ph34r:

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

Paul44 wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:28 pm
^ good to hear, but...
1. run the ptr_Scan for inventory, if you do not mind ?
2. experience should work as well, but apparently not. will pm some instructions later this week
in the maintime, do following:
a) after trying enabling experience, right-click and note down error (if any)
OR b) double-click '<script>' and in new window, click [OK] <~ should report same error as in pt a)
(make printscrn and upload for me to check)

ps: experience will be solvable; +50 entry references in opcode, so just need to pick the right one...

tip: do not forward/post pm's; while not the case here, can/could cause ackward situations... :ph34r:
there is no error,and i could not find the ptr_scan in the cheat table,sorry for the big delay

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ always possible, since pure lua. if you know how to aobscan in ce, you could try an AOB scan on both strings...?
that said: already appreciated you've taken the time to check this out. so thx for that. i'll see how things go...

ps: nevermind the ptrscan; inventory script working fine now...

LoneStar2911
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LoneStar2911 »

The charisma +1 isn't working for me. Anyone know how to get that working?

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ what/how is it not working exactly? not sure i understand your Q?
=> which game version do you have? do the other values in the 'Experience' section show up correctly?
btw: it's been awhile, but if i recall well, it should give you your current charisma level (multiplied by 4, or something)... iow if the game tells you, you have Charisma level '4', then the value showing here is somewhere around/past 15~16 ?!
(i haven"t verified yet...)
ps: get me a prtscreen; that will tell me alot.

LoneStar2911
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LoneStar2911 »

My charisma level is 4. I've been trying to get this to work since I was at level 2 charisma. I'm just going to hunt down all the flyters to level it manually, but it might be nice if this worked for my next playthrough. :(

Also, I'd love a movement speed adjuster added to the table. :wub:

DrKetsu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DrKetsu »

Hello.

The ACV_v2.4.CT is not working. Anyone having the same issue?

Thanks

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^
@LoneStar2911: which table version are you using, since there is "a lot" missing in yours (like adrenaline, experience points,etc)?! and also: which game version?
that said: if you get them '????", this means the script was not able to collect the proper info. if you do not mind the effort, i'd like to get this solved pm-wise...?
ps: check out #aSwedishMagyar's table (see link post 2) for mov_cheat.

Oops: i just noticed you are running 'plus' version; i'll verify this evening... and just to be sure: have your plus_exe uploaded somewhere for me to download !

@Drwho?: you have to be a bit more precise... main script not enabling; a particular cheat ? also: your game version ?

-EDIT-
@LoneStar2911: i've sent you a pm.