AC Valhalla (Uplay v1.1.2)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: AC Valhalla (Uplay v1.1.2)

Post by Paul44 »

^ you can ONLY have 1 unique (hex)ID item overall (not just in your inventory). in your case, that would/should mean that you'll have 1 entry 'Motsognir's Clarity' with a value of 5... ! It is possible that the engine still (somehow) manages fine in your/most situation(s). i'm guessing here that each time you use up 1 rune, it gets removed (basically it decrements its value by 1), then the game checks if it finds a "new" one (and it does) and uses this one as "2nd" rune... etc...
(which could actually be considered a game bug... you lucky ba... :D)

=> for sure you've got it solved by manually adding a new entry using the Editor. (if you added 4 more, then that is not the way to do it... iow only 1 entry with value '4' should do the trick... in theory :shock:, as i did not test this)
=> hmmm, or you restored your backup-ed save...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

m01s33nk0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by m01s33nk0 »

Paul44 wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:12 am
^ you can ONLY have 1 unique (hex)ID item overall (not just in your inventory). in your case, that would/should mean that you'll have 1 entry 'Motsognir's Clarity' with a value of 5... ! It is possible that the engine still (somehow) manages fine in your/most situation(s). i'm guessing here that each time you use up 1 rune, it gets removed (basically it decrements its value by 1), then the game checks if it finds a "new" one (and it does) and uses this one as "2nd" rune... etc...
(which could actually be considered a game bug... you lucky ba... :D)

=> for sure you've got it solved by manually adding a new entry using the Editor. (if you added 4 more, then that is not the way to do it... iow only 1 entry with value '4' should do the trick... in theory :shock:, as i did not test this)
=> hmmm, or you restored your backup-ed save...
nope, i've changed value of this damn rune from 1 to 5 with SunBeam (sun bless his soul) table, then save and load, but actually i love (only visually) this armor without runes (hp is ~25%, every 3 sec actor get a hit...)
Spoiler

Pyro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pyro »

ACV_v4.0_Released.rar looks really good and generally works well. I find find the following issues and the following work around ( i am not looking for a fix), just sharing work arounds. Ome i these may be Valhalla it self.

River Raiding , if the cheat is running sometimes you get corrupt sound and you cant return home - work around - Starts the table after you are on the river and only do a single raid between restarts.
Anomalies just cause white screen - Just run with out table (although it does work if launches after you enter the anomaly
Mastery Training, long delay at start (white screen) - ensure the cheats are disabled before and after each challenge

Great work and many thanks

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ thx for taking the time reporting this.
- river raiding: i only enable(d) it during raids (it is possible that other addresses access this opcode too)
- can't test that, so no solution at short term...

William elliott
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by William elliott »

Whats the password? for the 4.0 one

Jaya
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jaya »

Where can I find the password to unlock the CT?

kanggg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kanggg »

Just below the download link.
pw: Fearless

Pyro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pyro »

Has anyone had black screens recently when fast traveling? Seemed to start with the release of 1.7 ?

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ you are talking about the game's FT, yes ? Not the one from my (or other) table/trainer ? if not discussed in ubi_forum, you might want to re-verify your game (or run a recent sfv/sha) ?

Pyro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pyro »

Everything worked perfectly until v1.7.
I tried the normal cleared the Ubisoft cache, and the Valhalla cache.
i actually went as far as uninstalling and reinstalling the game.
The crashed only appears to happen with the cheat is running.
I've not managed to track down which item is causing the issue as the whole pc freezes and the cpu / gpu maxes (fans max).
Although the cheats do appear to still work. The crashes also happen when cutting from video scenes and even on loading some times.
I have tried a new game as well incase the save got corrupt, no luck .
I will have a look at the ubi_forums.
Thanks for the fast response.

Pyro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pyro »

I also tried lower graphics resolution, updating video driver and system patches, epic and ubisoft connect updates .
I will keep looking

Pyro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pyro »

I just ticked "Disable full screen optimisation" on the binary and its stable. I will test further and report back, sorry i thought it was the cheat s/w

Pyro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pyro »

took a little longer but still crashing with the cheat. I'll try to investigate a little further. I'l really interested if anyone else is having issues ?

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ you've been very thorough in your research/reporting, so kudos on that part !

when all scripts/cheats do enable initially, then it'll be difficult for me to dig into this. you mention "cutting from video scenes ": meaning, skipping cutscene before it ended itself ? that said: start/ending missions/cutscene transitions, etc tend to update/destroy pointers; and therefore can possibly cause crashes/hanging... and the issue indeed is to pinpoint the code/cheat causing that ?!

Pyro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pyro »

I think i have found it, After changes I mentioned earlier my PC did not completely freeze so i was able to go a little further. I started at the beginning and i could get the game to freeze every time just after his parents were killed at the end of the cut scene on the ice .
I managed to trace it to "Infinite consumables"

If "Infinite consumables" were disabled it all worked, if enabled it froze. What was interesting was disabling "Infinite consumables" when frozen allowed the game to continue.

I tried my save games that were crashing with "Infinite consumables" disabled , and all worked played for a few hours. I modified the consumables values to 9999 and just played , every so often the numbers went really weird and high. If I asked cheat engine to fetch the values they were correct again.
Almost like that memory region was being swapped out ??