AC Valhalla (Uplay v1.1.2)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Burch
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: AC Valhalla (Uplay v1.1.2)

Post by Burch »

Thank you for your hard work

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

crfrony
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by crfrony »

Hi, where can I get version 1.1.2? Thank you!

Olá, onde consigo para a versão 1.1.2? Obrigado!

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ the table has been updated recently to support a pre-v1.3 release update. and as far as i know, still works fine with the latest update.
that said: if you are referring to a (non-)legal v1.12 game installment, then be aware that this forum is STRICTLY about cheats/trainers/related_info... !

theman555
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by theman555 »

hey, everything works perfectly fine except for the waypoint teleport. when I right click, it says 'module not found:ACValhalla.exe'

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ it basically states that the game is not attached... ?! (which does not seem to make any sense)
I assume you are referring to 'Map Waypoint... *' entry (which is a script)?

anyways; provide following info:
1. double-click the '<script>' tag (which opens a new window; then click [OK] button at bottom. It should return the same error, plus some more, i hope... make a ptrscreen of that error.
2. make a ptrscreen of your CE table with game attached, and showing the 'map waypoint' entry
3. which version of ACVH are you using (std/plus & versionnumber)
(if you have plus, upload your exe for me to download)
4. anything else you might find usefull...

ps: upload/link your images to imgur (or your preferred img_hoster)...

theman555
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by theman555 »

Paul44 wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:37 am
^ it basically states that the game is not attached... ?! (which does not seem to make any sense)
I assume you are referring to 'Map Waypoint... *' entry (which is a script)?

anyways; provide following info:
1. double-click the '<script>' tag (which opens a new window; then click [OK] button at bottom. It should return the same error, plus some more, i hope... make a ptrscreen of that error.
2. make a ptrscreen of your CE table with game attached, and showing the 'map waypoint' entry
3. which version of ACVH are you using (std/plus & versionnumber)
(if you have plus, upload your exe for me to download)
4. anything else you might find usefull...

ps: upload/link your images to imgur (or your preferred img_hoster)...
1- no errors are returned
2-
3- Plus, V1.3, [Link]
4- I press on the checkbox of the waypoint but nothing happens, I press on script and it shows the full script, I press Ok but then nothing pops up

Thank you for your reply!
Last edited by theman555 on Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by SunBeam »

As a player, we kind of expect you to know which version of the game you play. The word "version" coming out of people's mouths may mean multiple things: version of the game (the numerical version you'd see in a menu in the game itself or in the properties of the game's executable), the EDITION of the game, the game STORE variant and so on.

In your case, you can see from the actual error that your "version" is in fact the PLUS variant of the game. The author's table is written for the Standard variant. Standard - ACValhalla.exe, Plus - ACValhalla_Plus.exe. Furthermore, if you're playing a legit version of the game - which I think you do - the internal game version is 1.3.0. And what does the table say here? That it works for 1.1.2... Meaning the table has not been updated to work with the latest build.

So can you please stop complaining that it doesn't work for you when you don't meet at least 2 requirements for this table? Thanks.

theman555
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by theman555 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:52 pm
As a player, we kind of expect you to know which version of the game you play. The word "version" coming out of people's mouths may mean multiple things: version of the game (the numerical version you'd see in a menu in the game itself or in the properties of the game's executable), the EDITION of the game, the game STORE variant and so on.

In your case, you can see from the actual error that your "version" is in fact the PLUS variant of the game. The author's table is written for the Standard variant. Standard - ACValhalla.exe, Plus - ACValhalla_Plus.exe. Furthermore, if you're playing a legit version of the game - which I think you do - the internal game version is 1.3.0. And what does the table say here? That it works for 1.1.2... Meaning the table has not been updated to work with the latest build.

So can you please stop complaining that it doesn't work for you when you don't meet at least 2 requirements for this table? Thanks.
Apologies friend. I read an earlier comment saying it should still work. and everything IS working except for 1 script. it is merely a question nothing more.
Thanks

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ & ^^: while the table has indeed been created/tested for v1.12, I do - as correctly stated by #theman555 - take the effort to support the latest version as well; and - if permitting (...) - include the plus version...

that said: thx to that image, i have some lead now. The script seems to fail/load 'acvh_plus' but instead tries 'acvh.exe'; as configured in the table... I'll have a look on why that happens ?! (this is/should be a bug in my script code somewhere ?!
In the mean time, you can do following:
1. [Tools ~ Error & Settings...]
2. below '(fill in Game's EXE name...', change the exe name by your 'acvh_plus.exe' (as shown in winTitle)
3. save the table, close/quit and reopen it; then try that script again...
4. report back... :ph34r:

-EDIT-
rookie mistake: when you open the script, you'll see this: [ aobscanmodule(MapIcon,ACValhalla.exe,FF 90 E0 00 00 00 48 8B C7) ]
=> it should state: [ aobscanmodule(MapIcon,$process,FF 90 E0 00 00 00 48 8B C7) ]

I'll have the table updated accordingly... in the mean time, just edit the script (double-click <script> tag), change exe name to '$process' (without them '' ofc), press OK, then save the table... and you are good to go ;)

...Table updated !

theman555
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by theman555 »

Paul44 wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:04 pm
^ & ^^: while the table has indeed been created/tested for v1.12, I do - as correctly stated by #theman555 - take the effort to support the latest version as well; and - if permitting (...) - include the plus version...

that said: thx to that image, i have some lead now. The script seems to fail/load 'acvh_plus' but instead tries 'acvh.exe'; as configured in the table... I'll have a look on why that happens ?! (this is/should be a bug in my script code somewhere ?!
In the mean time, you can do following:
1. [Tools ~ Error & Settings...]
2. below '(fill in Game's EXE name...', change the exe name by your 'acvh_plus.exe' (as shown in winTitle)
3. save the table, close/quit and reopen it; then try that script again...
4. report back... :ph34r:

-EDIT-
rookie mistake: when you open the script, you'll see this: [ aobscanmodule(MapIcon,ACValhalla.exe,FF 90 E0 00 00 00 48 8B C7) ]
=> it should state: [ aobscanmodule(MapIcon,$process,FF 90 E0 00 00 00 48 8B C7) ]

I'll have the table updated accordingly... in the mean time, just edit the script (double-click <script> tag), change exe name to '$process' (without them '' ofc), press OK, then save the table... and you are good to go ;)

...Table updated !
Paul, Thank you very much for the quick replies and fixing the problem! Map waypoint now opens up a new menu and the error is no longer there.
However, sadly, now the game crashes. I've consulted your guide (the notes) and tried improvising, however the moment I press on 'Map Waypoint' in the script, the game crashes immediately.

I tried:
1- Activating script after 5mins of save fully loading...crashes
2- Activating script while game is still loading...crashes once the game loads
3- Activating script the moment the save loads...crashes after 5seconds~
4- Activating script in map view...crashes immediately
5- Activating script in map view after selecting a spot...crashes immediately

I've took from your time alot already, so if you can't fix it, I am still thankful for your support <3

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ i've sent you pm...

update: #theman555 either moved on, is otherwise engaged or dropped this issue. no matter: if you are a Plus_user and want 'teleporting' working for you, just drop me a pm... (i'm not releasing an update till confirmed working)

saaheer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by saaheer »

we need something to reset the mastery level to zero or others.

saaheer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by saaheer »

Paul44 wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 3:16 pm
AC Valhalla (Uplay v1.1.2)
first able you have my gratitude and thanks for the great work here,

I was wondering in the script looking for a way to reset the master level in the skill tab,
I overpowered my character and Ubisoft forgot to add a reset button for that!!

KingJamesCXCVI
Cheater
Cheater

Post by KingJamesCXCVI »

What is the password?

BwenGun
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BwenGun »

First of all thank you a lot for the work you've done on the table!

Using the 2.7 version of the table and the latest version of the game (1.3.2) the Experience option doesn't seem to be working.

On opening it looks like this:
[Link]

And changing the XP number from 0 to anything else doesn't change anything. So I'm assuming it's gotten disconnected somehow.

Would be grateful if you could take a look and see if this can be fixed when you have a chance. Thanks!