AC Valhalla (Uplay v1.1.2)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
axellslade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: AC Valhalla (Uplay v1.1.2)

Post by axellslade »

Paul44 wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:05 pm
^glad to hear it, and i assume you can load up the inv_editor again without probs ?!
tip: next time, keep your pants on... or is it off :oops: (you better ask her, i guess)
Yup, the inventory editor now works fine without crashing. Guess CE coding can't handle that much pants.

Thanks again!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Dousan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dousan »

So, I fiddled with the settlement rank cuz it was being buggy. Now it's reset to the beginning 1/6 and no exp gained. IDK how to make it what it was before because now nothing I do has an effect on the settlement rank.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ first and foremost, i hope you have a previous save...
that said: if you remember its prev value, then try to set it with that value (or perhaps even somewhat lower, like 3000) ?!
(btw: once you reach 4000, the game might/will probably flag it as "finished"; hence you no longer see any progress ~ what does it report/shown as status on screen ?)
ps: if you can convert your save to the cracked version (see cs.rin for that), i should be able to load it up and have a look... (pm the download link)
ps2: can't remember why i looked into this; probably encountered the same bug

Dousan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dousan »

^ I do not have a previous save, it was already long gone when I caught the issue. Worst case is I have to restart the game but I wouldn't know how to fix the value or what it was to begin with. I had a suspicion it was flagged as "done" before being done. My fault for being a hammerhead.

al3.alyas@gmail.com
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by al3.alyas@gmail.com »

faster201 wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 10:14 pm
password?
same issue, extraction of file requires a password. It's not "trainer"

al3.alyas@gmail.com
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by al3.alyas@gmail.com »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 7:12 am
^ ... yo momma?
Extraction is requiring a password now. If yo momma doesn't know what he's asking about, you should just shut your trap.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

al3.alyas@gmail.com wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:28 am
SunBeam wrote:
^ ... yo momma?
Extraction is requiring a password now. If yo momma doesn't know what he's asking about, you should just shut your trap.
How about you shut the fuck up?

Generation Z... The same shit happens to all the ads on Facebook: video, presents a product, tapping on it takes you to the site where you see the PRICE. 98% of the comments to that ad post are "what's the price??" T_T Fucking. Lazy. People. Same here, "what's the password". The password is FUCKING WRITTEN UNDER THE ATTACHMENT. Please consult an optometrist.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ @SunBeam: I always get a smile on my face when i see you "on fire" over such "frivolity" (surely wrong choice of word here, but i'm sure you understand what i'm trying to say ~ basically: business as usual, nothing to get excited about :oops:). These kind of guys will not change, and luckily they are the exceptions !

@al3.alyas@gmailcom: 1. this kind of attitude will surely get people running their socks off to help you out 2. you're referring to a post which is totally unrelated to what you assumed (which makes me wonder why you referred to that particular post) 3. already 2 posts; damn, keep up the "good" work...

shivamsuryansh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shivamsuryansh »

SunBeam wrote:
^ ... yo momma?
sir, the pass word is not working. can you show the password to me inside brackets because i tried to put the password you gave by copy paste method but didn't work

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

The password is Fearless. It's written underneath the download link.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ I'm guessing that if reading was an implicit part of gaming, it would not be so popular at all... amongst men :shock:

DwnWthVwls
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DwnWthVwls »

Is there a way to add trade goods to my inventory? I'm tired of searching for Marlin.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ if you got particular items already in your inventory, then you can easily change its current totals. via my table If not, you'll need to use the 'Inventory Editor' (also posted/maintained @FRF). If i recall well, there is an option allowing one to add all fish with just one click...?! (sounds fishy to me though :mrgreen:)

DwnWthVwls
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DwnWthVwls »

Thanks for the quick response. I guess I'm missing something because there are no Trade Goods in your table.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ my apologies; sometimes i take things "always" for granted :oops:
a. in the 'inventory' section, you can select 'List Full Inventory'. To "identify" any item - since no description (~ on my todo list) - you'll need to consult the full item list from the aforementioned 'Inventory Editor': once you've found an existing inventory item, you can then easily edit its current total.
b. unlike the editor though, i do not have the knowledge (yet) to actual add new items to your inventory (as the editor does). hence my suggestion...