AC Valhalla (Uplay v1.1.2)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DwnWthVwls
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: AC Valhalla (Uplay v1.1.2)

Post by DwnWthVwls »

Ok so here's a screenshot of the options available to me. I don't see any "List Full Inventory" option.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ you just painted a smile on my face; not because you do not know this, but it reminds me of my early days with CE. In fact, i still remember the table in question: outfit unlocker for tombraider... 8-)

anyhow: double-clicking the 'Collect Info' string (which is actually a dropdown_button) will show you all its options...
(yep, basic CE and how it handles dropdown choices ~ no 'triangle' of sorts here)

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

Paul44 wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:42 pm
^ you just painted a smile on my face; not because you do not know this, but it reminds me of my early days with CE. In fact, i still remember the table in question: outfit unlocker for tombraider... 8-)

anyhow: double-clicking the 'Collect Info' string (which is actually a dropdown_button) will show you all its options...
(yep, basic CE and how it handles dropdown choices ~ no 'triangle' of sorts here)
Im just getting the ?? on the consumables I know it says it may take sometime to collect into and I left it open, but nothing it just stays with the ?? signs.

Edit: NVM I reloaded the game and it works now.

Chriss Tosius
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Chriss Tosius »

Paul44 wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 2:35 pm

a) refer to the password request, then you're right: he should call in his mama, who will see the pw in a blink of an eye :oops:
Hello Paul,

I've read the whole post several times and can't find the password. I would much appreciate a proper answer.

Cheers.

Kamse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kamse »

Password = Fearless:

FireFox800
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FireFox800 »

Hello what is the passoword for the table file?

FireFox800
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FireFox800 »

Hello i figured it out but now i cant open the inventory tab on the cheat engine

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ I understand that the latest update is giving some trouble too, over at the "inventory editor"...
anyways: upload your exe for me to have a look at (if Plus, upload both exe)

FireFox800
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FireFox800 »

Hello where can i find the item list code pdf and also how do i get certain items in the engien?

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ If you mean you'd like to ADD new items to your actual inventory, then hop over to the Inventory_Editor. AND: you'll need to use the correct/corresponding table version as well. Later updates - including its latest vs - will not work with earlier vs !
My table "only" allows you to list all items (own, or not), and update your actual inventory quantities basically. (plus some: see resp. Inventory lists)
If i misread your post, then provide an example on what you'd like to achieve exactly...

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

I tested the teleport cheat in table 3.2 with Ubisoft Connect game version 1.5.1 (ACValhalla.exe) in CE 7.4, but the Teleport to Waypoint script will not activate, manually or otherwise.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ i'm guessing you are talking about the plus_exe ?! the "standard" exe should work fine though...
anyways:
1. upload both exe for me to download and verify
2. right-click the 'Map Waypoint' script - which should show an error - and make a prtscreen of it (~ link it to imgur or alike)

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

Paul44 wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 5:47 am
^ i'm guessing you are talking about the plus_exe ?! the "standard" exe should work fine though...
anyways:
1. upload both exe for me to download and verify
2. right-click the 'Map Waypoint' script - which should show an error - and make a prtscreen of it (~ link it to imgur or alike)
I don't have any place to upload ~550 MB binaries. For #2, there's no error for "Map Waypoint..." but the error for "Teleport to Waypoint..." is vague: "not all instructions could be injected." Is there a way I can narrow down the issue on my end?

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ 1. you can not upload files (unless tables) to FRF; instead use a(ny) filehoster of your choice (eg: i prefer zippyshare: fast and minimal popus ~ quite a few countries block sites as these though), and post or pm that link. also applies for images (eg: imgur).
Tip: zip your exes; 7zip and rar5 can substantially compress these !
2. open up that script, and scroll down to the end. you should see '{$asm}, and below that something in the lines of 'test al,al' (can't check the table right now). place 2 '//' in front of that, then press [OK] button. I doubt it will report an error though (unless pointers are not collected)... the fact that it shows you that particular message basically confirms that: if it hits an error, the script would have stopped there and then, and shown the error in question.

3. one other thing you can do: open the ''Map Waypoint' script and press [OK] to see if it gives an error then ? (same applies to any script for that matter)

ps: if you know a bit of programming, you could "add" some [print('i'm here: 1.')] etc statements to see when/where it quits working...
ps2: just to be sure: the ''Map Waypoint' script enables fine, and coordinates are showing in the table, right ?!
(perhaps link me to a printscreen of your table, with script enabled and a waypoint active on your map)

Lenardt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lenardt »

Kamse wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:50 am
Password = Fearless:

why after 3 day"s play ( england chapter ) the gamme "crush", i changed somme resurces to 1000000 end the gamme close after i enter continue :)).Should I reinstall it? end set another amount off resourse?