R-Type Final 2 (Codex)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ndck@ModEngine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

R-Type Final 2 (Codex)

Post by ndck@ModEngine »

R-Type Final 2) [Discontinued]

Version : 1.0.1

Scripts
- Infinite Lives *Hotkey Included*
- Freeze Lives *Hotkey Included*
- Instant Beam Charge *Hotkey Included*
- Instant Max DOSE/Special Gauge *Hotkey Included* {You need to activate this cheat first and when it's full, deactivate it}
- Infinite DOSE/Special Gauge Usage *Hotkey Included* {After you deactivate the cheat above, activate this}
- Max Score *Hotkey Included*
- Infinite Continues *Hotkey Included*
- 1 Billion Credits *Hotkey Included* {Purchase anything in the shop}
- 1 Billion Etherium, Solonium & Bydogen *Hotkey Included* {To be purchase in the shop}
- Speed Hack *Hotkey Included* {This game can be fast. This will help to slow it down a bit. Deactivating this cheat will return back to normal speed}

Changelog
Lists Of Changelog
Please note that I will not be updating this game in the near future. This will be my last table update for this game.

Version : 1.0.7
- Game Instance Editor Added {Includes pointers for Life Count, Score, Credit, etc}
- Added an open process script for easy activation
- Instant Level 1 Beam Charge, Instant High Beam Charge, Instant Max DOSE/Special Gauge, Infinite DOSE/Special Gauge Usage & FlyBy scripts revised
- Infinite Lives, Freeze Lives, Max Score & Infinite Continues scripts removed. You can now edit your choice of value in the Game Instance Editor

Version : 1.0.6
- Revised script for Infinite Lives, Freeze Lives, Max Score, Infinite Continues & Flyby

Version : 1.0.5
- Revised script for freeze lives, beam charge & Flyby

Version : 1.0.4
- Experimental Invincibility Added
{Important Please Read: This has the characteristics of an invincibility but with some drawback. Try to minimize this cheat usage. Use it only when you are in a tight spot. It is recommended to use a controller as a hotkey for easy activation/deactivation which I have provided compared to using a keyboard. So here are the lists of things to note when using this cheat.
1). You cannot collect power ups and missiles unless you disable this cheat.
2). Some monsters cannot be killed unless you disable this cheat as well.
3). After defeating boss battles you need to disable the cheat in order to progress the stage.
4). There's also an anomaly in the game stage which I've encounter in the first DLC mission, I recommend turning on the cheat ONLY after the game back trace heading towards the lower level.
5). Lastly, NEVER the pause the game. If you happen to do this unintentionally only way to get out of this situation is to let it die and it will restart back to the checkpoint.
So far these might be the most common issues when using this cheat which is just a small distraction. I've played it on the highest difficulty with ease}
- Revised script for freeze lives & Flyby

Version : 1.0.3
- Tested on CODEX

Version : 1.0.2
- Easy Kill Added
- Tested on GOG Version

Version : 1.0.1 V4
Beam Charge Options
- Instant High Beam Charge Added {I have made 2 Options for beam charge. One is Level 1 full charge and the other one is this one. You can only choose either one}
- Remove Instant Beam Charge Editor
- Hotkey and layout changes

Version : 1.0.1 V3
- Instant Beam Charge Editor Added {Since beam charge is not made the same value for all aircraft, I have made an editor to best suit for any aircraft. All you need to do is activate the editor and charge the beam to full. Pause the game and freeze the value. If I made a script that exceeds the value the game will crash for some reason. So the only safest way is to do an editor}
- Flyby Added {You may ask what is this? This is to let you watch your craft go through enemies and objects and help you reach the stage boss area but with a catch. Your movement and weapons are locked/freeze. When you reach the boss destination and disable the cheat, the player will die because you have been attacked before. But you will respawn at the boss checkpoint. If you didn't get attacked, the player won't die. I have made 2 versions of these. One is with DLC while the other is non DLC}

Version : 1.0.1 V2
- Freeze Lives Added with DLC hotfix from codex {Apparently I was using the non DLC until I notice the last minute. So there's 2 version out there. One is non DLC and the other includes the DLC.}
Note: These cheats may or may not work for you. I can't guarantee it will work for everybody. :) The most common or various issues if the cheat(s) doesn't work or activates is because the outdated or update game/table version or compatibility gaming platforms like Steam, Non-Steam, GOG, Epic, Windows Store/Gamepass, Cheat Engine versions or possibly due to any installation anomalies, Windows Version or CPU compatibility and so forth. Another situation also happens is when you did not activate the script(s) to populate the other 'children' and by doing that you might need to switch between the table and the game depending on how the script(s) was made. If all the above methods did not work for you sometimes a simple game or PC restart might resolve this issue. My table is compatible from Cheat Engine 7.1 and above but it is still a good practice to keep your current Cheat Engine software up to date. For my table, just click on the 'Activate' script for it to add process as well as activate mono automatically depending on the game whether it uses the mono features or not. Finally, I would be most grateful if you could submit your rating if the table works for you as time, patience and effort were put into making these tables and also as a gesture of your support. Thank you all very much. :)

Previous Table Versions
Click Here
RTypeFinal2 v1.0.4.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 520 times
RTypeFinal2 v1.0.3.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 135 times
RTypeFinal2 v1.0.2.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 118 times
RTypeFinal2 v1.0.1 V4.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 130 times
RTypeFinal2 v1.0.1 V3.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 98 times
RTypeFinal2 v1.0.1 V2.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 106 times
RTypeFinal2 v1.0.1.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 158 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
RTypeFinal2 v1.0.7.CT
Final Table Update
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 4679 times
RTypeFinal2 v1.0.6.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 652 times
RTypeFinal2 v1.0.5.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 597 times
Last edited by ndck76 on Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:11 pm, edited 38 times in total.

hisvileness
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: R-Type Final 2 (Codex)

Post by hisvileness »

damn that was fast

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

hisvileness wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 12:17 pm
damn that was fast
Your reply is way faster than my post. :lol: :lol:

tanchong
Cheater
Cheater

Post by tanchong »

nice ! thanks. is better if have god mode

blackops12345
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by blackops12345 »

Yes i too need god mode keep dying lol

Ghostroo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ghostroo »

Instant Beam Charge is only charging to Level 1.

Most ships have more than 2 Loops/Charges.

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

Ghostroo wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 2:55 am

I have made an editor for beam charge. See the instructions and see how it goes.

masakiandou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by masakiandou »

ndck76 wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 4:27 am
Ghostroo wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 2:55 am

I have made an editor for beam charge. See the instructions and see how it goes.
your codes GREAT but..
as I still learning about making CE. I recommend to modified script about (how charge goes) like this

mov [rdi+0000043C],(float)100

to

add [rdi+0000043C],(float)10000 // or above

This allow you to charge goes up at (float) rate. not set it to "fixed bar" as I try, Instant fully 1 bar
but I'm noob on "how to bypass delay before next-bar".
I play series of r-type for a long time. mostly have delay like this.

If you can bypass that delay to next-bar. I think my method can made it to 7-bar charges like old series.

hope its help. and help me too. :P

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

masakiandou wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 7:04 am
If you can bypass that delay to next-bar. I think my method can made it to 7-bar charges like old series.
Ah. At first I didn't understand you guys meant by 2 loops. Now I get it. I will upload a new update soon.

stonegolem
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by stonegolem »

I will ask for something that might be very hard or maybe not even possible. If that's so, please ignore this request.
I want "unlock all ships" option including kickstarter exclusives. They are all in game but we can't get them.

Thank you.

Arikado
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Arikado »

ndck76 wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 8:00 am
masakiandou wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 7:04 am
Ah. At first I didn't understand you guys meant by 2 loops. Now I get it. I will upload a new update soon.
Thank you for V4, that i havn't get "Fatal Fail" anymore ;) ;) ;)

VKX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VKX »

Here's some slightly nicer scripts for R-Points and Resources. They hook the code that reads the variables, so they don't require purchases to activate, just opening the store.

R-Points:

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(RPOINT_INJECT,RTypeFinal2-Win64-Shipping.exe,8B 51 34 85 D2) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,RPOINT_INJECT)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  mov edx,#10000000
  mov [rcx+34],edx
  test edx,edx
  jmp return

RPOINT_INJECT:
  jmp newmem
return:
registersymbol(RPOINT_INJECT)

[DISABLE]

RPOINT_INJECT:
  db 8B 51 34 85 D2

unregistersymbol(RPOINT_INJECT)
dealloc(newmem)

Resources:

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(RESOURCE_INJECT,RTypeFinal2-Win64-Shipping.exe,30 42 8B 4C 80 FC) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,RESOURCE_INJECT)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  mov ecx,#1000000
  mov [rax+r8*4-04],ecx
  jmp return

RESOURCE_INJECT+01:
  jmp newmem
return:
registersymbol(RESOURCE_INJECT)

[DISABLE]

RESOURCE_INJECT+01:
  db 42 8B 4C 80 FC

unregistersymbol(RESOURCE_INJECT)
dealloc(newmem)

Citron-Mystique
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Citron-Mystique »

Hello everyone,
is it possible to see one day a way to be invincible?
Hits box of this game is really...!

ranonadg
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ranonadg »

I'm hoping there's a way to make it so that one power-up takes you to max power immediately, given how unforgiving dying is. Maybe even some way of giving bits and missiles along with it?

menacegtr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: R-Type Final 2 (Codex) Cheat Engine

Post by menacegtr »

Has anyone experienced final 2 freezing randomly after certain stages? whilst using this cheat with cheat engine It seems to happen after a few stages and then freezes on any stage after