Suikoden 1 and 2 - Duckstation

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SinStar87
Cheater
Cheater

Suikoden 1 and 2 - Duckstation

Post by SinStar87 »

Updates from my EPSXE to Duckstation. Not the latest version of duckstation but all found addresses have the same pointer so you can find the relevant pointer for potch offset or whatever and recalc them all with that to update.

Suikoden 1
Got most of the characters stats for Sui1 but not all especially the late game joiners, storage addresses for all items, and potch.

Suikoden 2
All characters should be addressed, with enabler for the 2 octipii monsters so you can get them after the other 2 star monsters. Various war battle codes that should make them go easily, not very comprehensive til the 6th battle tho cause I ddin't figure them out til then. In battle hp codes are hit or miss and idk why. Time addresses for clives quest, escapes for stallion, trade profits for trader, fishing codes; always catch and caught for cooking amounts. Investigation timer so you can finish investigations instantly(has a hotkey for 999 on my controller, can edit it to your controls, using it after setting the investigation but before it drops back to the barracks screen with complete it without richmond leaving.) Cooking ingredient amounts for setting up menu.

Item and (some)Character gear addresses, but editing either the active party or inventory will crash the game when trying to view either, but can be set by editing then saving and loading the save. Inactive members addresses that you can strip seem to work fine(I use anita's addresses as she never seems to be inactive).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Suikoden 2.CT
(637.58 KiB) Downloaded 461 times
Suikoden.CT
(310.84 KiB) Downloaded 516 times

SinStar87
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Suikoden 1 and 2 - Duckstation

Post by SinStar87 »

Don't think it affects the memory but am using pyriell's rom patches found here.
[Link]
[Link]

zieyong
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zieyong »

not work bro

darkzix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by darkzix »

Suikoden 2 Not Work, please update sir :)