Dynasty Warriors 9 (steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Tuuuup!
Table Makers
Table Makers

Dynasty Warriors 9 (steam)

Post by Tuuuup! »

My table for now for dw 9.

This table contains things like:

no health loss player
inf musou
inf stamina
inf horse stamina
inf jump
money
items
coins
hunter points
unl special
upgrade points
and more

Have fun...

v2: Added XP player and bodyguard. Companion xp. And some delicasy's in the item list.

v3: Added 1 kill lvl 100. Fix the mosou and health script. Added player health pointer. And you can change your companion animal!!
And some defence,attack,power etc for the animal

v4: Added bodyguard health pointer (I think, still testing), another mosou script, now you can use it even when bar is empty. So i removed the old ones. And got more names added for bonding

v5: Added a horse script so you can change it to the numbers you want...

Would be nice to get some feedback if works and a thank you/thumbs up. But you guys don't care how much time I spent/waste looking for stuff. So find out how it works yourself.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
DW9-v5.CT
(316.49 KiB) Downloaded 1389 times
DW9-v4.CT
(329.41 KiB) Downloaded 115 times
DW9-v3.CT
(318.83 KiB) Downloaded 84 times
DW9-v2.CT
(344.48 KiB) Downloaded 84 times
DW9.CT
(293.08 KiB) Downloaded 144 times
Last edited by Tuuuup! on Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

cjtk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Dynasty Warriors 9 (steam)

Post by cjtk »

thanks for the table, most of the features seem to work. however the horse section seems to cause some strange issues
the moment I turned it on all my horses ends up with the same status. 200 speed, 999 impact and 500 stamina. When I attempt to change them they will revert back instantly. any idea what is going on?

Tuuuup!
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Tuuuup! »

cjtk wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 4:48 am
....When I attempt to change them they will revert back instantly. any idea what is going on?
To be honest I don't know. That script is from Akhent and I just copied it, and it seems to work. When I have time will check it out. Thanks for the feedback.

Oke, I had some time to check it out. And in his script he put those numbers in. So doesn't matter to what you change the script will override it. I put up a new script, so you can change it to the numbers you want...have fun

TooruToph
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TooruToph »

Everything worked so far the only thing i have not tested are the horse stuff and the bonding stuff there i want to wait till it is finished.
What i also would love to have is something along the lines like unlock map or make the beastial accessory have huge range for the entire map because I still have not found some of the waymarks and towers if that is even possible but huge thanks for the table it is very good

LucyHF
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by LucyHF »

Any chance to modify dirt, sand, wet, sweat values? I can't seem to find it as it is not the same as in photo mode. I don't think I need to explain the reason.

lunloon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lunloon »

Thanks for the table. No HP loss, old coins and hunter points are not working. I've checked while in the vendor menu.

Horse works, Character upgrade points work.

yamamotosan
Cheater
Cheater

Post by yamamotosan »

Thank you so much, hope things goes well for you and your family! ^^