Smelter

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ndck@ModEngine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Smelter

Post by ndck@ModEngine »

Smelter

Version : 1.0.5 (Compatible with v1.0.6h1)

Scripts & Editors
- Infinite Health Options *Hotkey Included*
- One Hit Kill *Hotkey Included* {Only in platforming mode}
- Full Invincibility Mode *Hotkey Included* {This will give you full invincibility {well almost} but grounds/walls cannot be destroyed and so is the checkpoints. You need to deactivate it in order to do so. This may effect on enemy bosses as well}
- Partial Invincibility Mode *Hotkey Included* {Thrown objects will hurt you but melee attacks from enemies won't. You need to activate Infinite Health as well}
- Player Stats *Hotkey Included*
- Buildings No Damage *Hotkey Included* {I have set a minimum health for all buildings if being attack. You need to deactivate this cheat if you want to repair it}
- Collected Items/Resources *Hotkey Included*
Extended Table. Note: Screen Capture may differ due to alteration
Changelog
Lists Of Changelog
Version : v2.0.0
- Revised All scripts & pointers offset to suit this update
Note: I highly recommend activating the cheats you wanted at the game 'Main Menu' before proceeding with the game play from your game saves. If the future updates requires full revision again, I may not update it since it is very time consuming or we will just have to wait and see how it goes

Version : v1.0.7

Scripts & Editors
- Revamp Table

Side Scrolling Mode
- Infinite Health Options *Hotkey Included*
- One Hit Kill Options *Hotkey Included*
- Player Health Controller *Hotkey Included*
- Health Info *Hotkey Included*
- Move Parameter *Hotkey Included*
- Attack Parameter *Hotkey Included*
- Defense Parameter *Hotkey Included*
- Current Stat *Hotkey Included*
- Stage Time Controller *Hotkey Included*

Map Area
- Enemies Self Killed *Hotkey Included*
- Zirms House Won't Get Destroy *Hotkey Included*
- Buildings & Landmark Won't Get Destroy *Hotkey Included*
- Collected Items/Resources *Hotkey Included*
Extended Table. Note: Screen Capture may differ due to alteration
Version : 1.0.5-v1.0.6H1 (Compatible with previous version)
- Stage Time Controller Added *Hotkey Included* (Tested on GOG)
Disclaimer
Table Disclaimer Note
Note: These cheats may or may not work for you. I can't guarantee it will work for everybody. :) The most common or various issues if the cheat(s) doesn't work or activates is because the outdated or update game/table version or compatibility gaming platforms like Steam, Non-Steam, GOG, Epic, Windows Store/Gamepass, Cheat Engine versions or possibly due to any installation anomalies, Windows Version or CPU compatibility and so forth. Another situation also happens is when you did not activate the script(s) to populate the other 'children' and by doing that you might need to switch between the table and the game depending on how the script(s) was made. If all the above methods did not work for you sometimes a simple game or PC restart might resolve this issue. My table is compatible from Cheat Engine 7.1 and above but it is still a good practice to keep your current Cheat Engine software up to date. For my table, just click on the 'Activate' script for it to add process as well as activate mono automatically depending on the game whether it uses the mono features or not. Finally, I would be most grateful if you could submit your rating if the table works for you as time, patience and effort were put into making these tables and also as a gesture of your support. Thank you all very much. :)
Support
Donations/Memberships
Donation/Support/Membership can done through [Link] or [Link] or [Link]. I really need your support in continuing my work. Please take note that only subscribing to specific membership types will get full access to my table updates which is available in my official discord channel as of January 2023

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Smelter v2.0.0.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 273 times
Smelter v1.0.7.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 145 times
Smelter v1.0.6H1.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 99 times
Smelter v1.0.5.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 85 times
Last edited by ndck76 on Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:22 am, edited 11 times in total.

Arash
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Smelter

Post by Arash »

Hello!
Thank you so much ndck76, amazing job as always ;-)
Would you please add an option to freeze the timer in Trials? Thanks <3

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

Arash wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:23 pm
Hello!
Thank you so much ndck76, amazing job as always ;-)
Would you please add an option to freeze the timer in Trials? Thanks <3
Hi, Arash. Stage Time Controller Added. I only tested this in the early stages so I'm not so sure if it will also work on other trials. Just freeze the "Timer" checkbox.

DJackGamer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DJackGamer »

Sadly it did not work For me,I did everything you recommended, it just Won’t work. ( Everything, god mode, time mode, one hit kill, all of it)
But I do hope other people can get it to work and have a great day

oyyzj
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oyyzj »

DJackGamer wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:49 am
Sadly it did not work For me,I did everything you recommended, it just Won’t work. ( Everything, god mode, time mode, one hit kill, all of it)
Before you write a comment like everything won't work. You should considering the following first:

1st: the last post from ndck76 was from year 2021, have you ever given a thought that the table might be outdated?

2nd: have you checked your game version? the table version here is "Version : 1.0.5 (Compatible with v1.0.6h1)"

DJackGamer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DJackGamer »

oyyzj wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:22 pm
DJackGamer wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:49 am
Before you write a comment like everything won't work. You should considering the following first:

1st: the last post from ndck76 was from year 2021, have you ever given a thought that the table might be outdated?

2nd: have you checked your game version? the table version here is "Version : 1.0.5 (Compatible with v1.0.6h1)"
1) i had no sleep for 2 day, i see that now

2) no the new table is v2.0.0ct and the game is v2.0.0

oyyzj
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oyyzj »

I didn't look at the attachments, so I am sorry for wrong 2nd comment.