NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139 (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139 (Steam)

Post by zachillios »

Kanna wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:54 am
zachillios wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:30 pm
Opening post (just removed the content to avoid wall of text)
Is there a way you can set the have all words with individual activation for them as using having all words doesn't unlock the "Obtain 50% of Words" achievement and would let's face it we only used it to get the words that add 30% to stats to still get Words drop.
Ashtarte wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:22 am
How is the "Have All Items" code meant to work? I toggled it on and saw nothing added to my inventory. Tried picking something up, buying a material, selling a material and nothing seems to have changed at all. Would really rather not have to grind out dozens of sardines this time around, lol.
You have to click the value box and it should open down with a drop down menu that you have to set to "Have all" before you activate it.
Nope. You can take the time to do that yourself and I'd be happy to add it to the table.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Kikokage
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kikokage »

Kikokage wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:33 pm
I can't make work Have all weapons one. I'm in the second half of the game (just beginning) and weapons appear an dissapear, even the cheat makes appear Kainé and Emil at my side when it's impossible in this moment of the plot.

Some ideas? :)
Someone please? I can't make it work :/

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

OP Updated.

sehc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sehc »

After using the all weapons script i seem to be missing my Nameless Blade, i didnt notice until i needed it for the weapon complete. Is there any way to add this back since the script does not seem to add it?

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

sehc wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:52 pm
After using the all weapons script i seem to be missing my Nameless Blade, i didnt notice until i needed it for the weapon complete. Is there any way to add this back since the script does not seem to add it?
I'm going to keep this concise and I'm not going to clarify further, but putting 0 in the corresponding address unlocks the weapon. Using the script, open the address in memory view and replace the FF located before the starting address to unlock it. If you're unclear on what I'm saying then, then sorry, figure it out.

What I'm starting to find is, the longer name you use the more it will shift the data further down, so having a one shoe fits all unlock isn't working properly. So essentially if your name is billybob69 then the drop down unlock won't work for you. If your name is something simple like Jack or Keith or something you should be fine.

Remy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Remy »

I tried the "All Items" cheat but it didn't give me any items and instead set my health to zero and corrupted my quests. New quests would give me unidentified quests, and all my completed and incomplete quests disappeared and my completion was set to 0%. You might wanna look into fixing that one. Honestly I just want to give myself more Damascus steel for upgrades but yeah.

Remy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Remy »

zachillios wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:21 pm
I'm going to keep this concise and I'm not going to clarify further, but putting 0 in the corresponding address unlocks the weapon. Using the script, open the address in memory view and replace the FF located before the starting address to unlock it. If you're unclear on what I'm saying then, then sorry, figure it out.
I'm sorry but this kind of attitude is infuriating for someone like me who has no clue how to work the memory view. All I see is a bunch of HEX I can't make heads or tails of. If you're going to make a script like this wouldn't it be better to make it user friendly at least? The way you made this table it literally bricks saves. My NPCs disappeared from the overworld. I can't progress because Popola will not talk to me when I give myself all weapons/items.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Remy wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:03 am
I tried the "All Items" cheat but it didn't give me any items and instead set my health to zero and corrupted my quests. New quests would give me unidentified quests, and all my completed and incomplete quests disappeared and my completion was set to 0%. You might wanna look into fixing that one. Honestly I just want to give myself more Damascus steel for upgrades but yeah.
Worked fine for me. Used it multiple times and I finished ending E. Use fearlessrevolution's Trainer if you want to.

reidlos65
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by reidlos65 »

All items inst working for the purpose of quests. I tried using it to skip the 4th "collect 10 titanium alloy" after grinding 20... well now it says i have 97 or w/e with the cheat but he wont take it. Tried it with a fish quest too over 90 "fish name Here" and nota

Kikokage
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kikokage »

Remy wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:03 am
Agree, I can't make work All weapons one, so I will try recolect them normally. I really appreciate the table but is not user friendly at all.

sonysony
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sonysony »

Excuse me, what should I do to enable automatic combat on all difficulties?

andyrightnow
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by andyrightnow »

Guys, I finally figured out how to use the All Weapons code. Please follow the following steps accurately.

1. Booti up the game, open the CT and select the Nier process
2. Switch back to the game, open the Grimoire Weiss menu, go to the Weapon tab, click into All Weapons view
3. Switch back to the CT, activate the All Weapons cheat option.
4. Close the CT immediately
5. Switch back to the game, go back to the default view of the Weapon tab. You should see weapons are 100% collected.
6. Enter any zone that requires a loading screen, if NPCs do not disappear, it probably works

the_Athereon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by the_Athereon »

Okay, I'm a bit disappointed here. Actually, pissed!

This table completely broke my game save.

Dark Blast disappeared from my ability list
My companions disappeared as well
Oh, and after reloading the game, Weisse was GONE. No magic, no index. Nothing!

All weapons, all items, all words.
That's all I used.

All weapons and all items appeared to work, so I saved the game.
Then, kicked in the teeth.

Time to start all over.

Xanoreus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Xanoreus »

the_Athereon wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:07 pm

That's all I used.

Time to start all over.
Sorry for your loss. Maybe in the future, it would be helpful to backup your saves before using any cheat engine tables or trainers. There is always the risk of messing up your game save files.

the_Athereon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by the_Athereon »

Xanoreus wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:40 pm
the_Athereon wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:07 pm

That's all I used.

Time to start all over.
Sorry for your loss. Maybe in the future, it would be helpful to backup your saves before using any cheat engine tables or trainers. There is always the risk of messing up your game save files.
I've used plenty of cheat tables in the past and have never done something that couldn't be undone or reset. This time it was just my own rotten luck I suppose. But honestly, I didn't see the need to backup anything this time. I tested everything on a separate save to make sure it worked as intended and then moved on to my main save. The problem wasn't immediate, so I didn't see it before it was too late. Had i noticed the lack of Dark Blast before I saved my game, i would have done something. But it was only after saving my game that the problems started.

NPC's weren't where they should be. Kaine and Emil were gone. And then, when I entered a new area and that didn't fix anything, I loaded my save. Which cause Weiss to disappear completely.

But since I'd only reached ending A on that save, it's not a massive loss. 14 hours or so. And with the help of this CT, so long as I only use the EXP, Item and Gold mods, I'll be back where I was in no time. (The combat mods also work just fine but I'm not using this table to make the game easier. Just wanted some help getting the hard to find or, in some cases, impossible to acquire items.)

On that topic though, I have found that leaving Have All items checked permanently will cause crashes whenever a quest item is added. Having to enable and reenable every time I grab a quest item is a bit tedious.