NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139 (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139 (Steam)

Post by zachillios »

Kikokage wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:34 am
Remy wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:03 am
I tried the "All Items" cheat but it didn't give me any items and instead set my health to zero and corrupted my quests. New quests would give me unidentified quests, and all my completed and incomplete quests disappeared and my completion was set to 0%. You might wanna look into fixing that one. Honestly I just want to give myself more Damascus steel for upgrades but yeah.
Agree, I can't make work All weapons one, so I will try recolect them normally. I really appreciate the table but is not user friendly at all.
Then don't use it lol. That's the great thing about when you contribute nothing to a table; that's what you're entitled to: Nothing. Perhaps there's a reason why even fearlessrevolution didn't bother adding a have all weapons script to his trainer. Perhaps there's something odd with how this game stores weapons. If you all want a more "user friendly" table, then make it yourselves. Curious to see what you guys come up with.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Cappuginos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cappuginos »

The Have All Items code doesn't seem to give any Twisted Ring.

Kikokage
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kikokage »

zachillios wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:30 am
Kikokage wrote:
Remy wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:03 am
I tried the "All Items" cheat but it didn't give me any items and instead set my health to zero and corrupted my quests. New quests would give me unidentified quests, and all my completed and incomplete quests disappeared and my completion was set to 0%. You might wanna look into fixing that one. Honestly I just want to give myself more Damascus steel for upgrades but yeah.
Agree, I can't make work All weapons one, so I will try recolect them normally. I really appreciate the table but is not user friendly at all.
Then don't use it lol. That's the great thing about when you contribute nothing to a table; that's what you're entitled to: Nothing. Perhaps there's a reason why even fearlessrevolution didn't bother adding a have all weapons script to his trainer. Perhaps there's something odd with how this game stores weapons. If you all want a more "user friendly" table, then make it yourselves. Curious to see what you guys come up with.
Then delete the option if you don't know properly how game stores weapons. Some users already told you that this option it doesn't works fine in every moment of the game. I said I appreciate the table, I used the rest of options without problem ;)

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Kikokage wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:45 pm
zachillios wrote:
Kikokage wrote:

Then delete the option if you don't know properly how game stores weapons. Some users already told you that this option it doesn't works fine in every moment of the game. I said I appreciate the table, I used the rest of options without problem ;)
Why would I delete a option 2 people complained about when hundreds have downloaded the table and haven't spoken up? And I know how the game stores them, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to make the script in the first place. You messing up your save is your fault and no one else's. If the script flat out didn't work, then it wouldn't for anyone. You do something that botched your save and that's no one's responsibility but your own.

Kikokage
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kikokage »

zachillios wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:54 pm
Kikokage wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:45 pm
zachillios wrote:

Why would I delete a option 2 people complained about when hundreds have downloaded the table and haven't spoken up? And I know how the game stores them, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to make the script in the first place. You messing up your save is your fault and no one else's. If the script flat out didn't work, then it wouldn't for anyone. You do something that botched your save and that's no one's responsibility but your own.
My save is fine, keep it up good work :) and sorry for the feedback, is not was my intention bothers you, just wanted to know how this all weapons option works after try a lof of times without success. It's not a drama, I played this game long time ago and I wanted to replay everything without farm a lot and get to new content faster, but I will replay it normally.

Justalilcyn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Justalilcyn »

Does anyone have any idea why the table crashes when I try to use the Item Finder?

Renagede77
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Renagede77 »

I can't find the values for specific inventory items. I try doing searches by quantity and then changing the quantity to do another search, but I end up with no matching results in the end.
I don't want All of Everything, I just want to give myself like 10 of one item.

The only thing I can reliably find is the G (money) value.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Renagede77 wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:35 pm
I can't find the values for specific inventory items. I try doing searches by quantity and then changing the quantity to do another search, but I end up with no matching results in the end.
I don't want All of Everything, I just want to give myself like 10 of one item.

The only thing I can reliably find is the G (money) value.
You can use the Item Finder to find the items location in memory. Right click the value section under the script and select view in memory view. Once you do that, sell the perspective item and you should see a number change. That will be your perspective item's address.

Lulu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Lulu »

zachillios wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:04 pm
You can use the Item Finder to find the items location in memory. Right click the value section under the script and select view in memory view. Once you do that, sell the perspective item and you should see a number change. That will be your perspective item's address.
I couldn't find the "memory view", did you mean "browse this memory region" ? When I tried that, i didn't see any values changing ?

the_Athereon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by the_Athereon »

Hey, I've noticed that there's an item missing from the Item Finder's Have all option.

Twisted Ring.

It's a rare drop from armoured enemies in the second half of the game.
Would be nice not to have to farm it.

asleep123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by asleep123 »

Hi, first of all, thanks for the table that saved me a lot of time grinding for weapon upgrades. With that being said, I saw that there are key items that also have their amounts increased to 97 even tho I didnt accept side quests that require them. Any chance you would update the table so we can revert key items back to their original state, please? Thank you once again.

WhateverReally
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by WhateverReally »

Word "Solzarken" which gives MP Recovery +30% is missing in receive all words, leaves it at 99%.

MuhLuh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MuhLuh »

Can confirm that All Weapon breaks the safe if you use it in the second act (when NieR is older). Most enemies wont spawn and both followers and some NPCs dissapear.

tried all 3 releases of cheat engine.

Everything else works great. keep up the good work man ! :)

telosei
Cheater
Cheater

Post by telosei »

Hello ;

Thanks for the work but i was wondering, any easy way to only add fish and some other annoying stuff to farm to my inventory without having ALL item at max quantity ? lol

thanks guys

WhateverReally
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by WhateverReally »

telosei wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:48 pm
Hello ;

Thanks for the work but i was wondering, any easy way to only add fish and some other annoying stuff to farm to my inventory without having ALL item at max quantity ? lol

thanks guys
I'd recommend you to use fearlessrevolution's trainer for instant catch of fish. Makes all the fishing way faster and relaxing when you don't have to struggle for minutes just to catch one. Basically turns fishing into NieR:Automata one, where all you have to do is reel at the right moment.