Space Rangers A War Apart 2.1.2424 +1

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

So this is just one option for the latest version. What this is supposed to do is make the cheat codes cost nothing so you won't suffer the consequences after you use them. So this option seems to make the game unstable when its on.. So activate option, use all the cheat codes you want, (DO NOT MOVE, DO NOT leave hanger/planet if you are on it, DO NOT advance time in any way!) and then save the game and turn option off. You will notice while option is on that you use no cheat points and the cheater red text does not appear on screen..I haven't tested extensively but I did use like 10x packing, 10x superhull, ideal, and tons of Hugemoney and did not notice the dominators taking over everywhere.

LET ME KNOW if it works! Remember it can cause crashes so only have it on when using and then quickly savegame and turn it off.

Click the like/Thumbs up button if it works and for your kind support. Thank you. :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Rangers_G25.CT
(13.94 KiB) Downloaded 1076 times
Last edited by gideon25 on Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

Abelius
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Space Rangers A War Apart 2.1.2424 +1

Post by Abelius »

Awesome. I've registed just to say thank you. ;-)

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Abelius wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:20 pm
Awesome. I've registed just to say thank you. ;-)
Does it work properly? I mean, no consequences?

MoonsMoons
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MoonsMoons »

Hello! It now crashes the game no matter what you do :( Saving doesn't help. Start the hacked save without cheat engine - crash.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

MoonsMoons wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:22 pm
Hello! It now crashes the game no matter what you do :( Saving doesn't help. Start the hacked save without cheat engine - crash.
Are you using Space Rangers - 2.1.2424b? Nevermind, it works just fine.. Try activating script using all your codes, then deactivate script, then advance time, THEN savegame.

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexS »

MoonsMoons wrote:
(Google translation)

After activating the script, you cannot do almost any action in the game, even without advancing the time. You cannot open and switch any windows (map, ship, trade, etc.), you cannot set a path marker, you cannot answer in dialogs, you cannot open the pause menu ... If you do this and then save the game, the game save will be damaged and loading this save will crash the game. Failure may not occur immediately, but after a few moves, but the game "remembers" about the failure and it will definitely happen.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

AlexS wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:40 am
MoonsMoons wrote:
(Google translation)

After activating the script, you cannot do almost any action in the game, even without advancing the time. You cannot open and switch any windows (map, ship, trade, etc.), you cannot set a path marker, you cannot answer in dialogs, you cannot open the pause menu ... If you do this and then save the game, the game save will be damaged and loading this save will crash the game. Failure may not occur immediately, but after a few moves, but the game "remembers" about the failure and it will definitely happen.
Ok so I would advise EVERYONE TO: Activate Script and put it all your codes, then IMMEDIATELY deactivate script. Then you can advance time and save. If you do that is it ok?

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexS »

gideon25 wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:49 am
Ok so I would advise EVERYONE TO: Activate Script and put it all your codes, then IMMEDIATELY deactivate script. Then you can advance time and save. If you do that is it ok?
(Google translation)

Yes, that's right. It is important that the players themselves understand this literally, that when the script is activated, almost any action in the game imperceptibly leads to the game crashing, sometimes after several moves. I guess MoonsMoons didn't take this into account and got the game crashing.

MoonsMoons
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MoonsMoons »

Let me try again

MoonsMoons
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MoonsMoons »

To @AlexS and @gideon25
I don't know what happened, but IT WORKED, thank you! HugeMoney cheats works, doesn't crash game, gives progress to achievements.

However things like God mode stop the achievement progress

MoonsMoons
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MoonsMoons »

Okay another update. While the game is not crashing, after using Packing + Ideal, it stops tracking achievements. But the game DOES NOT crash.

Also, if using HugeMoney or Money, it stops tracking money-related achievements, but tracks everything else.

MoonsMoons
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MoonsMoons »

MoonsMoons wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:22 am
Okay another update. While the game is not crashing, after using Packing + Ideal, it stops tracking achievements. But the game DOES NOT crash.

Also, if using HugeMoney or Money, it stops tracking money-related achievements, but tracks everything else.
Restarting the game after using the script helped fix the issue. Even if you use HugeMoney, ALL achievements are being tracked. Will test more

MoonsMoons
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MoonsMoons »

MoonsMoons wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:25 am
MoonsMoons wrote:

Restarting the game after using the script helped fix the issue. Even if you use HugeMoney, ALL achievements are being tracked. Will test more
Same worked for Packing + Ideal. Here's what I did:

1) In space, activated the script
2) Used Packing 3 times and used Ideal
3) Without doing anything else, passed one day
4) Saved the game in new slot
5) Closed and re-opened the game

HugeMoney + Packing + Ideal - tracks ALL achievements. Will test some more

MoonsMoons
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MoonsMoons »

MoonsMoons wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:33 am
MoonsMoons wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:25 am
MoonsMoons wrote:

Same worked for Packing + Ideal. Here's what I did:

1) In space, activated the script
2) Used Packing 3 times and used Ideal
3) Without doing anything else, passed one day
4) Saved the game in new slot
5) Closed and re-opened the game

HugeMoney + Packing + Ideal - tracks ALL achievements. Will test some more
Any cheat that puts red text above like: God, Technic etc, will stop achievement progression in the game. The game does not crash and they cost 0 cheat points, but still, the progression stops.

MoonsMoons
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MoonsMoons »

Using SuperHull stops achievement progression