Satisfactory update 4

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Satisfactory update 4

Post by Akira »

Uploaded my Table here:
viewtopic.php?p=195957#p195957

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

THEyeeter4240
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by THEyeeter4240 »

i can not get it to work every time i press f2,f3 etc. it says "no build cost deactivated" even though it was off the whole time any idea how to fix this

xenic
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xenic »

Is anyone still working on this, I think I've collected all the slugs and the current tables are not working.

Lixian
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lixian »

xenic wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:41 pm
Is anyone still working on this, I think I've collected all the slugs and the current tables are not working.
No, I am no longer working on updating it.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

If table fails to work, luckly there is mod support for this game that offer similar things to tables.

[Link]

jgoemat
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jgoemat »

Here's my table. Looks like the game includes the debug symbols so you can use IDA to get a list of methods and find some juicy stuff.

* F5: CHEAT: Don't Remove Inventory (Equipment, Craft Bench, ...) - Works for crafting and stuff, also splitting stacks will add a new stack with 1/2, but not remove 1/2 the original stack
* CHEAT: Factories Don't Need Ingredients - they will use them if you supply them, but they can create things without inputs
* CHEAT: Factories Don't Need Power
* CHEAT: Build Tool doesn't require ingredients (but will use them if available) - Building will drain items from your inventory (if the first cheat isn't enabled), but you can build anyway
* CHEAT: 10 Ammo (careful) - Should work fine... Detonator seems to throw two bombs but one falls through the world and doesn't detonate
* CHEAT: Resize Inventory On Sort - Enable this one and the variable is set to 0 and nothing will happen. To change the size of an inventory (yours, storage chest, storage container), set this to a number, then sort the inventory. Close and re-open the inventory so the UI will look right. This sets the number back to 0 (disabled) so you don't accidentally change an inventory you don't want to.
* CHEAT: JetPack Properties (Set Consumption Rate To 0 For No Use) - that is the most useful thing, but you can alter refill rate and thrust delay. Max Fuel and Current Fuel are a little weird.
* CHEAT: Disable Enemy Targeting - Enemies will ignore you
* CHEAT: No Damage/One Hit Kill - Enable to take no damage yourself, and makes a value available to modify damage to other actors besides the player

** Updated 7/6/2022 ** - Added Disable Enemy Targeting and No Damage/One Hit Kill
Attachments
Satisfactory.CT
(202.35 KiB) Downloaded 1112 times

fozzibab
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fozzibab »

jgoemat wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:54 am
Here's my table. Looks like the game includes the debug symbols so you can use IDA to get a list of methods and find some juicy stuff.

* F5: CHEAT: Don't Remove Inventory (Equipment, Craft Bench, ...) - Works for crafting and stuff, also splitting stacks will add a new stack with 1/2, but not remove 1/2 the original stack
* CHEAT: Factories Don't Need Ingredients - they will use them if you supply them, but they can create things without inputs
* CHEAT: Factories Don't Need Power
* CHEAT: Build Tool doesn't require ingredients (but will use them if available) - Building will drain items from your inventory (if the first cheat isn't enabled), but you can build anyway
* CHEAT: 10 Ammo (careful) - Should work fine... Detonator seems to throw two bombs but one falls through the world and doesn't detonate
* CHEAT: Resize Inventory On Sort - Enable this one and the variable is set to 0 and nothing will happen. To change the size of an inventory (yours, storage chest, storage container), set this to a number, then sort the inventory. Close and re-open the inventory so the UI will look right. This sets the number back to 0 (disabled) so you don't accidentally change an inventory you don't want to.
* CHEAT: JetPack Properties (Set Consumption Rate To 0 For No Use) - that is the most useful thing, but you can alter refill rate and thrust delay. Max Fuel and Current Fuel are a little weird.
* CHEAT: Disable Enemy Targeting - Enemies will ignore you
* CHEAT: No Damage/One Hit Kill - Enable to take no damage yourself, and makes a value available to modify damage to other actors besides the player

** Updated 7/6/2022 ** - Added Disable Enemy Targeting and No Damage/One Hit Kill
Thanks for the table, but doesn't seem to work anymore. Can you update if possible? Cheers!

SODI
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SODI »

Here is my meager contribution
An inventory pointer
Works for 0.7.1.1 Build 211839 (Steam version if that matters)
Have fun
Attachments
FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.CT
(73.42 KiB) Downloaded 897 times