8Doors: Arum's Afterlife Adventure

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ndck@ModEngine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck@ModEngine »

Version : v1.0.0

Scripts
- God Mode *Hotkey Included*
- Infinite Health *Hotkey Included*
- Infinite Sin Energy *Hotkey Included*
- One Hit Kill *Hotkey Included*
- Infinite Quick Item *Hotkey Included*
- 1 Billion Coins *Hotkey Included*
- 99 Dawn Points *Hotkey Included*
Note for 99 Dawn Points cheat
{This one is abit tricky. Since dawn shrine is not easily located or reachable in the early stages, I'm doing this the unorthodox way. After the first tutorial upgrade, go back to the perk menu, your points should be 0. There are 3 methods where you might be facing to make this cheat work.
First method, activate this cheat and try to purchase something.
Second method, try activating the cheat first and then deactivate it and try buying all the perks that is already unlock.
Third method, activate the cheat in the perk menu and try buying it but it wouldn't allow that so instead deactivate the cheat and try again.
When you want to return to buy some more unlocked perks, you will notice the points will be in negative value. Ignore this. You can follow back one of the 3 methods mention earlier on}
- Dawn Points Backup *Hotkey Included*
Note for Dawn Points Backup
{I have included a backup pointer just in case you want to use this instead but changing this value will result the same situation as above where the value will be negative}
Changelog
Lists Of Changelog
Version : v1.0.3v (Compatible with v1.0.4v)
- Revision on the Health, Sin & One Hit Kill script
Extended Table. Note: Screen Capture may differ due to alteration
Version : v1.0.2a
- Minor revision on the God and Dawn Points scripts
- Decide to remove the Dawn Points Backup pointers since the scripts does it better
- Player Mover Added *Hotkey Included*
Note: These cheats may or may not work for you. I can't guarantee it will work for everybody. :) The most common or various issues if the cheat(s) doesn't work or activates is because the outdated or update game/table version or compatibility gaming platforms like Steam, Non-Steam, GOG, Epic, Windows Store/Gamepass, Cheat Engine versions or possibly due to any installation anomalies, Windows Version or CPU compatibility and so forth. Another situation also happens is when you did not activate the script(s) to populate the other 'children' and by doing that you might need to switch between the table and the game depending on how the script(s) was made. If all the above methods did not work for you sometimes a simple game or PC restart might resolve this issue. My table is compatible from Cheat Engine 7.1 and above but it is still a good practice to keep your current Cheat Engine software up to date. For my table, just click on the 'Activate' script for it to add process as well as activate mono automatically depending on the game whether it uses the mono features or not. Finally, I would be most grateful if you could submit your rating if the table works for you as time, patience and effort were put into making these tables and also as a gesture of your support. Thank you all very much. :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
8Doors v1.03.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 515 times
8Doors v1.02a.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 88 times
8Doors v1.00.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 86 times
Last edited by ndck76 on Tue May 31, 2022 9:08 am, edited 6 times in total.

hgooob2000
Cheater
Cheater

Re: 8Doors: Arum's Afterlife Adventure

Post by hgooob2000 »

ndck76 wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:13 am
thank you so much, can u add #multiple\mega jump ?

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

hgooob2000 wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:20 am
thank you so much, can u add #multiple\mega jump ?
Added Player Mover Editor. The one you are looking for is Jump Up Speed.

hgooob2000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hgooob2000 »

ndck76 wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:47 pm
Added Player Mover Editor. The one you are looking for is Jump Up Speed.
i love you :wub: thanks