Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Allelujah
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV (Steam)

Post by Allelujah »

Thanks DrummerIX for the hard work put into these tables. and any and everyone else thats contributing as well. Keep up the good work peeps

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

lamehater wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:22 pm
Really appreciate your efforts so far!

If you don't want to give bonding points a go until you get there, that's more than reasonable. I'll gladly provide a save or something otherwise, if it helps.
I'm willing to take your saves with bonding points if you want something fairly quick. I only finished Act 1-1 in my game, so a little while to go before bonding points for me.

EDIT: This goes to anyone willing to give me a save with Bonding Points available. It will help me pin it down fairly quickly.

lamehater
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lamehater »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:41 pm
lamehater wrote:

If you don't want to give bonding points a go until you get there, that's more than reasonable. I'll gladly provide a save or something otherwise, if it helps.
I'm willing to take your saves with bonding points if you want something fairly quick. I only finished Act 1-1 in my game, so a little while to go before bonding points for me.
saves.7z
(75.33 KiB) Downloaded 62 times
Here's a couple of saves. I figured out a solution for my own game, but for anyone else looking for the same thing it might be useful still.

pwnajR
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pwnajR »

Today, the game had an update for convenience features and for some reason the 3 points for mira, sepith mass, and assault gauge aren't working for me. Don't know if that's actually the issue but I'm not sure. I'm not a genius in these matters but the addresses for those pointers are a LOT longer than the pointers for other things like the quartz crystals. The engine won't register my current amounts for those pointers (just reads "??", but will read fine for quartz). Anyone got an idea what the problem might be?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

lamehater wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:21 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
lamehater wrote:

saves.7z

Here's a couple of saves. I figured out a solution for my own game, but for anyone else looking for the same thing it might be useful still.
Thanks, but I don't see the password posted and not sure what it is.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

pwnajR wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:30 pm
Today, the game had an update for convenience features and for some reason the 3 points for mira, sepith mass, and assault gauge aren't working for me. Don't know if that's actually the issue but I'm not sure. I'm not a genius in these matters but the addresses for those pointers are a LOT longer than the pointers for other things like the quartz crystals. The engine won't register my current amounts for those pointers (just reads "??", but will read fine for quartz). Anyone got an idea what the problem might be?
I have a fix ready, but wanted to see if I can put Bonding Points in before I update the post.

Briomhar22
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Briomhar22 »

Is it possible to unlock profile and battle notes? Books can just be done by adding the item, so I'm not worried about those.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I was hoping to get a save game and find Bonding Points, but could not open the one posted yet. In the meantime, I have fixed the pointers broken by the game update today and also added a few more options. First is Always Have Dragon Vision Effect (Scan Defeated Enemies). This just allows easy scanning of enemies as you defeat them, but you still need to manually scan the bosses that you don't actually kill. I also put in some Notebook Options. These allow you to Set Battle Notes Fully Known or Set All Character Notes Fully Known. Be careful with this one as it cannot be undone and eliminates the requirement to talk to people at certain times to get the character note. You still will not pop the trophy to well into Act 3 when you meet the last characters notes are for.

CASK
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CASK »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:48 am
I was hoping to get a save game and find Bonding Points, but could not open the one posted yet.
Here, the password is cs4save all lower case.
Attachments
save.7z
PW: cs4save
(104.42 KiB) Downloaded 57 times

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Big thanks to CASK for the save game.

Thanks to CASK for providing a save game. I was able to add pointer to Bonding Points Current and Max in this update.

It's in EDIT 4.30.

chasede
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by chasede »

You are a god, senpai. Last 2 things I ask for are:

Megalith effect (HP/EP/CP regen)
Link Level XP things (either multiplier, pointer, or max on a single battle)

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

chausies wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:02 am
You are a god, senpai. Last 2 things I ask for are:

Megalith effect (HP/EP/CP regen)
Link Level XP things (either multiplier, pointer, or max on a single battle)
For link XP (max after one battle) you can use my script here. It's not perfect but it works.

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

If you're looking to edit level, you can make a copy of the "Experience" option under character editor, then change the address from
[CharacterBasePtr]+[CurrentSelectedCharacter]+3C
to
[CharacterBasePtr]+[CurrentSelectedCharacter]+40

can do things like set yourself to lv199, and 1 exp away from level up to unlock all non-story locked skills, then set yourself back to where you were before.

Edit: Also that changing gear/quartz forces the game to adjust your stats to what they're supposed to be.
ex. setting yourself to level 1 when you were 100, then changing gear/quartz will normalize your stats to lv1.

lamehater
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lamehater »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:31 pm
lamehater wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:21 pm
DrummerIX wrote:

saves.7z

Thanks, but I don't see the password posted and not sure what it is.
Completely forgot, like an idiot. Should be 12345, though I see you managed to solve things.

Great work!

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I was able to get Emblem Effect For HP/EP/CP Regeneration Always Available working in this update. I believe I will slow down on updates and try playing through the game some. I think most everything is accounted for in the table for now. I might add a few more things later if I feel like doing more options.