Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Zinos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV (Steam)

Post by Zinos »

FR0GMAN wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:39 am
DixieFlatline wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:17 am
Given that Roselia isn't playable (at all) in either game, that's hardly surprising. May as well add Pat-astrophe (or Pattycake, if you prefer). Comes out to the same thing.
I won't try to beat ahead horse here, but regardless of Roselia, I get the same result with Renne for whatever reason even tho she is playable so I m just confused lol. Or any charcter non class 7
Try adding Renne's weapon, Nemesis Rip with the item override script. She should be able to equip it. IF she's locked in Guest status even when you manually add her you should probably wait for an equipped item editor , something similar to the orbment editor.
I doubt this would be necessary though, as far as I've tested the party swap function works like in CS3, no problems at all.
Characters get added at level 1 without crafts at first, then they gain crafts/Excrafts after the first battle and orders after you meet them in the story.
I'll try Rennes later.
EDIT: Tested Renne, she's locked in Guest status when you add her so you can only change her quartz with the orbment editor.
Until DrummerIX updates the table with an equipment editor there's nothing that can be done. I'm guessing same goes for most guest characters. I can add Nemesis Rip for example but I cannot equip it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I added a few things in this update. First is the Equipment Editor that is being requested due to guest character limitations when modifying your party with the table. You may have to save and load the game for stats to update though if you edit these characters equipment. I also added in Add Bonus AP When Completing A Quest. This works the same as in CS3. I also added Master_Builder's option for Infinite Fishing Line Tension to the table.

Zinos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zinos »

Damn that was fast, thank you. Renne now works perfectly.

fairia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fairia »

The last update broke the infinite EP script

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I finally made it to open up Vantage Masters and came up with Easy Vantage Master Wins (1 Hit Kill Opponent Cards). This basically makes it so your cards are invincible and any attack whether from you or the opponent results in 1 hit kill the opponent cards. This is probably all I will do for now with it, so it's either super easy or regular. I guess this could be modified just to give you advantage such as damage multiplier, but I didn't do that.

Shaolin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shaolin »

The speed at which you put this out is pretty amazing. I would like to second the request for bonding points though!

cryosmite
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cryosmite »

Do you guys have any tips on how I can use the Tactical script to maximize Master Quartz EXP without levelling my characters too much? Just want dem sweet stats and skills. TYSM!

Also, kudos for the speed and hard work exerted to these files. Big fan!!

Zinos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zinos »

cryosmite wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:32 pm
Do you guys have any tips on how I can use the Tactical script to maximize Master Quartz EXP without levelling my characters too much? Just want dem sweet stats and skills. TYSM!

Just search for the selected quartz XP value. Then change it so that you need like 10XP to level, kill a trash mob to level it up, then repeat.

cryosmite
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cryosmite »

Zinos wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:40 pm
cryosmite wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:32 pm

Just search for the selected quartz XP value. Then change it so that you need like 10XP to level, kill a trash mob to level it up, then repeat.
Thanks man, you're awesome! :D

Stalghrit
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Stalghrit »

Thanks so much for the table! Hoping to see the link exp and master quartz exp multipliers soon like your one for Cold Steel III.

lamehater
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lamehater »

If someone figures out how to add more or use infinite bonding points, that'd be brilliant. I've managed to change the amount of bonding points, but whenever I then try to use them the game crashes.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I found time to get Master Quartz EXP Multiplier and Character EXP Multiplier working. Bonding Points should be simple to find but the problem is I think they don't unlock until you get Rean back and I'm playing slow.

lamehater
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lamehater »

Really appreciate your efforts so far!

If you don't want to give bonding points a go until you get there, that's more than reasonable. I'll gladly provide a save or something otherwise, if it helps.

FR0GMAN
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FR0GMAN »

Awesome stuff Drummer!! is there anyway to set a character to a certain level i fooled around with the exp numbers but it never changes their actual level ......or is the only way to just manually level through exp multiplier ?

klais
Cheater
Cheater

Post by klais »

DrummerIX thank you so much for Master Quartz EXP Multiplier <3