Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
thetenthplanet
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV (Steam)

Post by thetenthplanet »

Thank you very much DrummerIX for this amazing table, simply awesome. Can I make a request, please? Is it possible to put Infinite Buff Duration?

Thank you in advance.

Cheers.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

jmh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jmh »

Zinos wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:35 pm
Is there a way to instantly win Pom battles?
Your CP is a 4 byte value that is pretty easy to find. If you set it higher than 100, you can spam the make your opponent side rise button and end the game very quickly. The address doesn't appear to change between pom battles. I just found it once and finished all the battles in a couple minutes. Someone with more experience could probably easily write a script for it.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Zinos wrote:
I'll probably look for Infinite CP when I get to where Pom unlocks. I skipped that minigame in the PS4 version also. I'm hoping to reach Act II soon in my playthrough.

DixieFlatline
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DixieFlatline »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:59 pm
Zinos wrote:
I'll probably look for Infinite CP when I get to where Pom unlocks. I skipped that minigame in the PS4 version also. I'm hoping to reach Act II soon in my playthrough.
Yeah, this was the one that I wanted most in the PS4 version. I *hate* that game.

StabbyMcRunFast
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by StabbyMcRunFast »

I'm not sure if you've noticed it yet or not... but there's an error in the Character EXP part of the table.

Basically, the initial AoB is correct and everything works as intended...
But the AoB it writes when you disable it is incorrect... (line 4709 of table version 5.0)

Code: Select all

aobscanmodule(CharEXPMultAOB1,$process,F3 48 0F 2A C8 8B 87 CC 02 00 00)

[...]
snip
[...]

CharEXPMultAOB1:
  db F3 48 0F 2A C3
Disabling it with the current code makes it so you cant re-enable it AND stops you from getting any XP until you restart.

But other than that, I just wanted to say thanks for the awesome table!

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

StabbyMcRunFast wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:07 am
I'm not sure if you've noticed it yet or not... but there's an error in the Character EXP part of the table.

Basically, the initial AoB is correct and everything works as intended...
But the AoB it writes when you disable it is incorrect... (line 4709 of table version 5.0)

Disabling it with the current code makes it so you cant re-enable it AND stops you from getting any XP until you restart.

But other than that, I just wanted to say thanks for the awesome table!
Thanks for this. I personally don't use the option, so didn't notice it. I will fix this in the next update. I'm trying to decide what else I can work on before putting out an update though.

StabbyMcRunFast
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by StabbyMcRunFast »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:15 am
I'm trying to decide what else I can work on before putting out an update though.
The only thing on my wishlist for the table is more automatic exclusions/filtering of the Minimum-Amount code... (eg. Weapons/character-specific costumes & accessories/etc)

DixieFlatline
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DixieFlatline »

StabbyMcRunFast wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:36 am
DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:15 am
I'm trying to decide what else I can work on before putting out an update though.
The only thing on my wishlist for the table is more automatic exclusions/filtering of the Minimum-Amount code... (eg. Weapons/character-specific costumes & accessories/etc)
This would be lovely!

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I took a little more time to come up with another option. I was attempting something that would be quick to do, but it ended up taking a little longer than I thought which is usually the case when debugging code and making it do something else without breaking things. Anyway it is something I enjoy doing. I came up with Always No Cast Time For Arts. This is using the brave order code and these are super powerful buffs, but I thought some of them were nice enough to have all the time if you want. I also fixed the issue with Character EXP Multiplier if you disable it in this update.

HanLiem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HanLiem »

thetenthplanet wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:40 pm
Thank you very much DrummerIX for this amazing table, simply awesome. Can I make a request, please? Is it possible to put Infinite Buff Duration?

Thank you in advance.

Cheers.
You could use the "Infinite Turns Brave Order Battle Buffs" option for this, Brave Order Buff is much more effective than the standard for example Forte or Crest Arts buff.

HanLiem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HanLiem »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:29 pm
From what I can tell in the code each ability is coded separately, so I think this would require too many code edits to accomplish. I would have to change each effect to check for second master quartz slot. Sorry.
It's okay DrummerIX, I greatly appreciated for all the efforts you put for the current Table update.

I do have another request, it's about the Anima and Cairn accessory in which you get much later in the game. Normally it can only be used by Rean, could you please make so that it can be used by every characters?

Thanks in advance DrummerIX!!

Stalghrit
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Stalghrit »

Loving all the updates! Hoping to see Link EXP multiplier get added, too, to have everyone's link levels be able to reach max in one playthrough!

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

Found the address for Rean's "set" S craft.
set the value at ed8_4_PC.exe+16C5A40 from 230 to 231 to set his *story locked* S craft early.

thetenthplanet
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thetenthplanet »

HanLiem wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:34 am
thetenthplanet wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:40 pm

Thank you in advance.

Cheers.
You could use the "Infinite Turns Brave Order Battle Buffs" option for this, Brave Order Buff is much more effective than the standard for example Forte or Crest Arts buff.
I'll give it a try. Thanks a lot.

Zinos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zinos »

HanLiem wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:41 am
DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:29 pm
From what I can tell in the code each ability is coded separately, so I think this would require too many code edits to accomplish. I would have to change each effect to check for second master quartz slot. Sorry.
It's okay DrummerIX, I greatly appreciated for all the efforts you put for the current Table update.

I do have another request, it's about the Anima and Cairn accessory in which you get much later in the game. Normally it can only be used by Rean, could you please make so that it can be used by every characters?

Thanks in advance DrummerIX!!
Can't you just use the equipment editor to equip them on the character you want?