Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Delalibeast
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV (Steam)

Post by Delalibeast »

AOB's : AssualtGaugeReadInStatusMenuAOB Error: Not all Results Found>>, does anyone know how to solve this issue?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Delalibeast wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:01 pm
AOB's : AssualtGaugeReadInStatusMenuAOB Error: Not all Results Found>>, does anyone know how to solve this issue?
Make sure you are enabling the lua code. It's an option in CE that I have set to ask and I say Yes when it asks me when I load the table. This table requires the function in the lua to work.

Ragmariz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ragmariz »

Thanks for all the tables you've made for the series I was wondering if there is posible to multiply bond points per event? For example getting like 2k points in one event, I think this was in cold steel II table ( I might be wrong) but that would be cool in III we didn't need them because with infinite bond points summer festival was op and could get all to Max in one play. So yeah that would be neat if not that's ok Max bond points it's a blessing already

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Ragmariz wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:08 pm
Thanks for all the tables you've made for the series I was wondering if there is posible to multiply bond points per event? For example getting like 2k points in one event, I think this was in cold steel II table ( I might be wrong) but that would be cool in III we didn't need them because with infinite bond points summer festival was op and could get all to Max in one play. So yeah that would be neat if not that's ok Max bond points it's a blessing already
I believe I would just use Infinite Item with the gift items. You can give yourself any gift items you missed with Override Item ID.

Ragmariz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ragmariz »

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:12 pm
Ragmariz wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:08 pm
I believe I would just use Infinite Item with the gift items. You can give yourself any gift items you missed with Override Item ID.
Oh true I just got to act 2 and got introduced to bond points didn't know there are gifts on this one too! I'll do that thanks!

FR0GMAN
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FR0GMAN »

hey drummer is there any possible way to play Arianrhod ? or is she not in the files at all?

zombiekiss
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zombiekiss »

is there a way to add guest characters to party again in act 2? like
Spoiler
renne and celine

Zinos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zinos »

zombiekiss wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:00 am
is there a way to add guest characters to party again in act 2? like
Spoiler
renne and celine
Party Management Editor.

Mogumogu09
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mogumogu09 »

is this table compatible after i patched with ver 1.1.1 or ver 1.1 ?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Mogumogu09 wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:10 pm
It works for me.

Ragmariz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ragmariz »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:29 pm
Mogumogu09 wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:10 pm
It works for me.
I've been trying and it won't let me enable the cheats, it recognize the game(let me click the first option) but won't let me enable i tried with the first table on 1.02, with the last one on 1.11 and nothing maybe a cheat engine version error? i'm at 7.2. I could use it like 3 days ago.

Just check the error <<lua error in the script at line 2:[string "local syntaxcheck,memrec=...."]:3124 attempt to call a nil value(Global 'lua_aobscan)>>

Edit: Ok reinstalling two times cheat engine works, i guess some file got corrupted or something and broke the scan

Briomhar22
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Briomhar22 »

I know there's a bonus AP option, and you're getting close to a final version... any chance of a bonus Thors Unity option?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

If you get a nil value for (Global lua_aobscan), then you did not enable the lua code and this table requires it. Look in settings of CE for options to enable lua code and set it to ask or yes. Do not set it to not run the lua code.

Duality
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Duality »

Can you make a cheat similar from Trails of Cold Steel 3: Pointer to Last Selected Master Quartz Level and EXP

I don't want to levell all of my master quartz to max or a high level because it would make the game too easy on a select and to balance to experience of all Master Quartzs to the same level

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I may work on some of these final requests, but might not have much time to play over the next few days as my family requires my time right now.