Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Atmogenic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV (Steam)

Post by Atmogenic »

Zinos wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 5:00 pm
Atmogenic wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 1:06 pm
any plan to add a "all books and battles" to the notebook section? I've done the recipes and unfortunately had to give myself the last master quartz by using the quartz editor as
Spoiler
Arseid
just kept saying "you don't seem to be ready" no matter what i did. But noticed there isn't one for books and battle.

Also the party management is a bit of a pain as even if u change one of the party members (not the essential ones for dialogues) they can't attack even if u use the equipment editor and give them their weapons they use in the game, they just run up to the enemy and the next turn comes. I know this is because you not meant to be able to do that but it makes the party management quite pointless to add characters that have no weapons equip nor be able to attack :(
The party editor works perfectly fine for me. Change their equipment with the equipment editor and refresh by equipping-unequipping a quartz.
Or simply save and reload. Post more information about your problem.
I can't because those party members have stuck equipment, it just says "can't equip weapon" ones i want in my party are sharon and duville (or whatever she is called) but due to those 2 have locked weapons they're unable to battle even if i use the equipment editor and give them their actual weapons, they still just run up to the enemy and the turn ends for them.

Also unrelated to the party management, but I did the battle notebook but didn't get any achievement when I set to on, do i have to defeat an enemy to register it?

EDIT: so i've tried the battle notes and defeat an enemy but still got no achievement with it saying 410/490 and with the party management , I can only equip a secondary master quartz when i try to do the first one they're all blanked preventing me to set one in.

EDIT 2: Ok now its getting really confusing with the party management, after doing the quartz thing with sharon, she is able to attack enemies now so i replaced Ash with Duville and did the same thing as with sharon and used the equipment editor to give her a weapon, but she still doesn't attack so I saved and reloaded and no change just doing the same as before just running up to the enemy and the turn ends
Spoiler
Spoiler

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Atmogenic on Tue May 04, 2021 12:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

The battle notes only set what you currently have partially known to known. You still have to at least fight every enemy in the game.

Atmogenic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Atmogenic »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 11:00 am
The battle notes only set what you currently have partially known to known. You still have to at least fight every enemy in the game.
Is there a reason why the books aren't in the notebook options?

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

Atmogenic wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 12:15 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
You can use Override Item ID and give yourself all the books you don't have.

Atmogenic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Atmogenic »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 12:19 pm
Atmogenic wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 12:15 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
You can use Override Item ID and give yourself all the books you don't have.
ok i'll do that thanks

Zinos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zinos »

Atmogenic wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 10:04 am
As I said use the Equipment editor to equip weapons, don't add weapons in your inventory and try to equip them manually. Save and reload.
The party management works perfectly. Even if you start a new game and add a level 1 character he/she will get crafts upon the 1 battle.

Atmogenic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Atmogenic »

Zinos wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 9:03 pm
Atmogenic wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 10:04 am
As I said use the Equipment editor to equip weapons, don't add weapons in your inventory and try to equip them manually. Save and reload.
The party management works perfectly. Even if you start a new game and add a level 1 character he/she will get crafts upon the 1 battle.
that is what i've been doing though, opening the equipment editor and using the equip weapon then saving and reloading. not going on their equipment and trying to select an weapon there as it just comes up with "unable to unequip weapon". Though it is annoying when progressing through the game for a second time and the party members keep getting replaced by unwanted and rarely used characters :dry:

chasede
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by chasede »

Hey drummer senpai, just wanted to ask: is it possible to get a pointer to who you chose for the main final romance event (during Eventide)? So, for example, I can quickly adjust my choice from having been Laura to instead of been Emma, and dialogue would be reflected accordingly.

Edit: Fwiw, I think I figured out the memory region that's relevant. It's the 24 bytes starting at 0x140D1AA5a (ed8_4_PC.exe+D1AA5A).
For laura, these 24 bytes are
FF FB FF FF FD EF FF F7 FF 7F 7F FF F7 FF FF BE FF FF FF FD FD FF 7F 00
For emma, they are are
FF FB FF FF FD EF FF F7 BF 7F FF FF F7 FF FF BE FF FF FF FD FD FF 7F 00

I've confirmed that switching from one value to the other will make the game think you chose the other romance option.

Hope this'll help make it possible. I'm a noob with cheat engine (only knew how to find the right memory region, don't know how to make nice cheats with drop-down menu options).

chasede
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by chasede »

Okay guys, I think I managed to do it myself. Here's the pointer to adjust who you picked for the final romance thing. In my testing, it seems to work flawlessly (it'll make the game think you chose whoever the pointer is on). I also made sure the pointer options have their names chopped (to avoid spoilers). You should still be able to easily figure out what each option is referring to.

Anyways, just copy this code and paste it into your cheat engine. Cheers!
Spoiler

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>7032</ID>
      <Description>"Final Romance Choice (only edit during finale. Names chopped to help with spoilers)"</Description>
      <DropDownList DescriptionOnly="1" DisplayValueAsItem="1">FF FF FF FF FD EF FF F7 BF 7F 7F FF F7 FF FF BE FF FF FF FD FD FF 7F 00:Ju
FF FB FF FF FF EF FF F7 BF 7F 7F FF F7 FF FF BE FF FF FF FD FD FF 7F 00:Alt
FF FB FF FF FD FF FF F7 BF 7F 7F FF F7 FF FF BE FF FF FF FD FD FF 7F 00:Mu
FF FB FF FF FD EF FF FF BF 7F 7F FF F7 FF FF BE FF FF FF FD FD FF 7F 00:Ali
FF FB FF FF FD EF FF F7 FF 7F 7F FF F7 FF FF BE FF FF FF FD FD FF 7F 00:La
FF FB FF FF FD EF FF F7 BF 7F FF FF F7 FF FF BE FF FF FF FD FD FF 7F 00:Em
FF FB FF FF FD EF FF F7 BF 7F 7F FF FF FF FF BE FF FF FF FD FD FF 7F 00:F
FF FB FF FF FD EF FF F7 BF 7F 7F FF F7 FF FF BF FF FF FF FD FD FF 7F 00:Sa
FF FB FF FF FD EF FF F7 BF 7F 7F FF F7 FF FF FE FF FF FF FD FD FF 7F 00:To
FF FB FF FF FD EF FF F7 BF 7F 7F FF F7 FF FF BE FF FF FF FF FD FF 7F 00:Alf
FF FB FF FF FD EF FF F7 BF 7F 7F FF F7 FF FF BE FF FF FF FD FF FF 7F 00:El
</DropDownList>
      <LastState Value="FF FB FF FF FD EF FF FF BF 7F 7F FF F7 FF FF BE FF FF FF FD FD FF 7F 00" RealAddress="140D1AA5A"/>
      <ShowAsHex>1</ShowAsHex>
      <ShowAsSigned>0</ShowAsSigned>
      <VariableType>Array of byte</VariableType>
      <ByteLength>24</ByteLength>
      <Address>ed8_4_PC.exe+D1AA5A</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

P.S.: Drummer senpai, I'm an absolute noob with cheat engine, so I'd appreciate if you let me know if my cheat is formatted okay and stuff >.<.

Ultimadrago
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ultimadrago »

This table has been working amazingly for me. Though I did notice that
Minor Character Name
Tita
doesn't seem to be affected by Infinite CP for some reason. I haven't run into that with anyone else I know of.

kiratakuto
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kiratakuto »

if our game is japan voice how should to do
because i can't found CT

Jameskb1
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Jameskb1 »

i can't ever enable at all!

sphynx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sphynx »

Can anyone help me figure out how to edit the Special Moment values? I'm at the final area before choosing the final option and missed one of the Special Moments and would like to see them all/get the achievements and don't want to have to go all the way back through everything to get it again. Editing Bonding Level (not Bonding Points) would be great too, but I can get around what I missed there by adding a bunch of points and doing all the events. Thanks in advance!

sphynx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sphynx »

In case anyone else is wondering in the future:

I used chausies byte string to figure it out, basically making sure the string was set to the same bytes without the final romance choice.

The rest of the string of bytes was correct, so I just had to change one of them. I believe this was the byte I set from whatever it was to FD

FF FB FF FF FD EF FF F7 BF 7F 7F FF F7 FF FF BE FF FF FF FD FD FF 7F
^
Props to chausies for laying that groundwork!

HanLiem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HanLiem »

Hello DrummerIX, is it possible to have all characters have access to all arts whatever Master Quartz or Quartz they are currently equipped?

Thank you in advance DrummerIX!