Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV (Steam)

Post by DrummerIX »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:32 pm
Is there something special you have to do to get the Dragon Vision cheat to work? I have it ticked, but defeating enemies doesn't scan them. They still have ??? marks in some spots and no green check mark.
I know it was working for me. Perhaps you are required to have at least one quartz for the code to run.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

Shisimona wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:45 pm
I'm having an issue. I load my game, I then open the cheat engine table. I load the CS4 process and click yes to keep the current table. I click on the active box and a drop down shows to Enable but when I click on the Enable box nothing happens. I downloaded 3-4 other tables to see if maybe 7.6 was having an issue. But they all are. I then tried a few different games, and everything worked fine. Maybe i'm missing something for it to work with CS4.
Read the IMPORTANT notice on the first post

Shisimona
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shisimona »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:42 am
Shisimona wrote:
I'm having an issue. I load my game, I then open the cheat engine table. I load the CS4 process and click yes to keep the current table. I click on the active box and a drop down shows to Enable but when I click on the Enable box nothing happens. I downloaded 3-4 other tables to see if maybe 7.6 was having an issue. But they all are. I then tried a few different games, and everything worked fine. Maybe i'm missing something for it to work with CS4.
I did that. It still doesn't work.

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

Shisimona wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:58 am
DrummerIX wrote:
Shisimona wrote:
What error message do you get when you try to Enable? Right-click it after you try to see the error message.

Perhaps, there is a bug in the way you load up the table.

Try attaching to the process first and then loading up the table.

Shisimona
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shisimona »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:35 am
Shisimona wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:58 am
DrummerIX wrote:

What error message do you get when you try to Enable? Right-click it after you try to see the error message.

Perhaps, there is a bug in the way you load up the table.

Try attaching to the process first and then loading up the table.
Only message that pops up is the if I want to keep the current table. Never got an error message.

But I did fix it. I uninstalled Cheat Engine 7.2 and installed 7.1 and it works now.

darnatsu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by darnatsu »

Hi Is it possible to add a new game plus carry over cheat to carry only crafts and orders without the level? I remember there is an option in CS3 for that but none in CS4. :(

PS: If its not possible, its all good. I just tried resetting manually per character experience once they will be available. lol

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

darnatsu wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:28 pm
Hi Is it possible to add a new game plus carry over cheat to carry only crafts and orders without the level? I remember there is an option in CS3 for that but none in CS4. :(

PS: If its not possible, its all good. I just tried resetting manually per character experience once they will be available. lol
There is a Character Editor that can edit any character from the beginning of the game. I didn't make that specific cheat for CS3 unless you did it manually with the Character Editor there also.

chasede
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by chasede »

Hey, as always, amazing work. Not sure if this one's possible, but during certain parts of the game, you have tons characters (over 14) IN your party (most in reserve), and they can respond to dialogue and easily be switched in and out of your main party from the menu.

Is there any way to quickly enable this? Something like "Take reserve party members with you to the overworld". My main purpose is so that, talking to NPCs, I can have everyone respond when applicable, instead of having to explicitly bring the right person from my party to trigger some extra dialogue with an NPC.

Ideally, the cheat should work so that, when I move from the ship to the overworld, I keep everyone in my party (prolly in reserve). This is prolly the cleanest method that avoids spoilers/adding every character to your party, and could probably be easily disabled by going back to the ship and turning the script off (so as not to break cutscenes and stuff).

Cheers!

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

chausies wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:53 am
Hey, as always, amazing work. Not sure if this one's possible, but during certain parts of the game, you have tons characters (over 14) IN your party (most in reserve), and they can respond to dialogue and easily be switched in and out of your main party from the menu.

Is there any way to quickly enable this? Something like "Take reserve party members with you to the overworld". My main purpose is so that, talking to NPCs, I can have everyone respond when applicable, instead of having to explicitly bring the right person from my party to trigger some extra dialogue with an NPC.

Ideally, the cheat should work so that, when I move from the ship to the overworld, I keep everyone in my party (prolly in reserve). This is prolly the cleanest method that avoids spoilers/adding every character to your party, and could probably be easily disabled by going back to the ship and turning the script off (so as not to break cutscenes and stuff).

Cheers!
Thanks. I'm mostly done with requests for this table and I think this might be difficult to get working. Sorry.

chasede
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by chasede »

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:10 am
chausies wrote:

Cheers!
Thanks. I'm mostly done with requests for this table and I think this might be difficult to get working. Sorry.
No worries, just thought I'd float the idea out there. Godspeed!

fearlessfan1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fearlessfan1 »

chausies wrote:
I can have everyone respond when applicable, instead of having to explicitly bring the right person from my party to trigger some extra dialogue with an NPC.
A dream would be to have everybody's dialog enabled at all places and chapters so you could see everything without spending hours reloading saves or new game after new game if you only planned on playing it once or twice. I experimented a little bit to get an idea of what it would entail. It seemed to me the game keeps a separate list of people in your dialog party than in your attack/support/reserve party. Additionally if a person in the dialog party was missing the game would produce message box dialog errors as the model wasn't there to speak their line and after clicking yes to continue, their dialog would be skipped.

Unfortunately, while my experiments could remove people and get errors, and successfully swap people, I didn't quite get adding people working, I have a feeling there is a way to do so if I found the pointer to the list size, but I only have so much free time to play the game(which is why I wanted to make the code to begin with) and play with attempts at getting extra characters.

On a positive note, I did include a save that leads to the debug room a few pages back, so perhaps if somebody wants to attempt this and get further than me, there are plenty of ways to experiment with altering the party and going to events.

kashon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kashon »

Would it be possible to add a costume editor? I have a bugged save file which prevents me from editing some party member's costumes (the game crashes when I go to their menu), and an editor would let me remove them.

Atmogenic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Atmogenic »

any plan to add a "all books and battles" to the notebook section? I've done the recipes and unfortunately had to give myself the last master quartz by using the quartz editor as
Spoiler
Arseid
just kept saying "you don't seem to be ready" no matter what i did. But noticed there isn't one for books and battle.

Also the party management is a bit of a pain as even if u change one of the party members (not the essential ones for dialogues) they can't attack even if u use the equipment editor and give them their weapons they use in the game, they just run up to the enemy and the next turn comes. I know this is because you not meant to be able to do that but it makes the party management quite pointless to add characters that have no weapons equip nor be able to attack :(

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:37 am
NumberXer0 wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:32 pm
Is there something special you have to do to get the Dragon Vision cheat to work? I have it ticked, but defeating enemies doesn't scan them. They still have ??? marks in some spots and no green check mark.
I know it was working for me. Perhaps you are required to have at least one quartz for the code to run.
Finally got around to playing again. That was exactly it. I didn't re-equip my quartz from the day before. Putting any old random one on madeb it work.

Zinos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zinos »

Atmogenic wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 1:06 pm
any plan to add a "all books and battles" to the notebook section? I've done the recipes and unfortunately had to give myself the last master quartz by using the quartz editor as
Spoiler
Arseid
just kept saying "you don't seem to be ready" no matter what i did. But noticed there isn't one for books and battle.

Also the party management is a bit of a pain as even if u change one of the party members (not the essential ones for dialogues) they can't attack even if u use the equipment editor and give them their weapons they use in the game, they just run up to the enemy and the next turn comes. I know this is because you not meant to be able to do that but it makes the party management quite pointless to add characters that have no weapons equip nor be able to attack :(
The party editor works perfectly fine for me. Change their equipment with the equipment editor and refresh by equipping-unequipping a quartz.
Or simply save and reload. Post more information about your problem.