Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV (Steam)

Post by DrummerIX »

*******************************IMPORTANT**************************************************
If you get a nil value for (Global lua_aobscan), then you did not enable the lua code and this table requires it. Look in settings of CE for options to enable lua code and set it to ask or yes. Do not set it to not run the lua code.
******************************IMPORTANT******************************************************

If you need a camera mod, check out Cyber's table here:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15803&start=176

I first attempted to update my PS4 Save Editor to work with PC saves and I think I have the right offsets, but I think this PC version uses some checksum as it won't load modified saves. Says they are corrupt.

So, I'm going the route of regular cheat table and so far only came up with Infinite Item. I will work on other things as I have time, but Damage Modifier was not easily pinned down so far in my research.

Options so far:
Damage Modifier (God Mode, One HIt Kill, Hero Damage Multiplier, Enemy Damage Multiplier, etc)
Battle EP Modifier (Infinite Battle EP, Hero Battle EP Multiplier, Enemy Battle EP Multiplier, etc)
Battle CP Modfiier (Infinite Battle CP, Max CP On Hit, etc)
Always Max Bravery Points (7)
Always One Hit Break
Emblem Effect For HP/EP/CP Regeneration Always Available
Infinite Turns Brave Order Battle Buffs
Infinite Item Usage / Set Minimum Amount on Use/Toss
Always Have Dragon Vision Effect (Scan Defeated Enemies)
Always See Treasure Chests On Map (Portion of Moon Lens Effect)
Always Max Assault Gauge
Always Critical Hit
Always No Cast Time For Arts
Spending Sepith Increases It Instead of Decreasing
Override Item ID On Gain of Item (Turn Off When Not Needed)
Master Quartz EXP Multiplier
Character EXP Multiplier
Tactical Bonus Override (Must Proc 1 Bonus)
Add Bonus AP When Completing A Quest
Easy Vantage Master Wins (1 Hit Kill Opponent Cards)
Anyone Can Equip Rean Only Accessories
Easy Pom Pom Party Wins (Always Max CP, Hit RT To Win)
Thors Unity Rating Multiplier
Infinite Turns Good Status For Allies
Grail Locket/Force Seal Effect For Prevent Abnormal Status/Stat Down Always Available (Must Have Accessory Equipped)
Increase Craft/Arts/Item Range Of All Items To Max / Make All Craft/Art/Items Affect Range Instead of One
Pop Any (Default Follow Up Attacks) Battle Trophy After 1 Follow Up Attack
Infinite Fishing Line Tension (Made by Master_Builder)
Set Battle Notes To Fully Known
Set All Character Notes To Fully Known
Set All Fishing Notes To Caught
Set All Recipe Notes To Known
Set All Card Notes To Known (Must Have Card Inventory Also)
Pointers to Sepith Mass Crystals, Mira, Assault Gauge, Quartz (Sepith)
Pointers to Bonding Points Current and Max
Brave Order Editor
Party Management Editor
Character Editor
Character Extra Stat Editor
Orbment Editor
Equipment Editor (For Guest Character Edits mostly)
Pointer to Link Level EXP Gain for ALL and Regular Links
Pointer to Difficulty, Thors Unity Rating, Last Selected Master Quartz EXP & Level
Pointer to Playtime

EDIT 1:
I figured out some basic options. I have Damage Modifier, Battle EP Modifier and Battle CP Modifier working. I also ahve Always Max Bravery Points working. 7 appears to be max for this game at the start.

EDIT 1.5:
One last quick update before I actually start playing through the prologue some to get to a further point in the game. I have Always Max Assault Gauge in this update.

EDIT 1.75:
I did some preliminary work on items and have the names in some of the table, but I don't have time to perfect all the item options yet, so it currently is of little use. I did find there are 1895 distinct items, but some of those are dummy or not needed. In this last update for the night, I have Infinite Turns Brave Order Buffs and Pointers to Sepith Mass Crystals, Mira and Assault Gauge.

EDIT 2.0:
I found time to perfect the Override Item ID On Gain of Item (Turn Off When Not Needed). You can now give yourself any item in the game. There are over 1800 items in the list. It works similar to the way it did in CS3, so turn off when not using it and the best way to use it is to equip a quartz and de-equip it with it on and set to the item you want. I also put in pointers to Quartz (Sepith) in this update.

EDIT 2.5:
I fixed the issue with Always Max Assault Gauge in this update and also added in some things in the Pointer section. I have Party Management Editor which allows editing of your party. It works similar to the way it did in CS3. I also put in Character Editor and Character Extra Stat Editor.

EDIT 2.75:
I was able to get Always Critical Hit working I believe. I'm using the brave order option code, but I think I have it working. Let me know if it doesn't.

EDIT 3.0:
I had the Character Extra Stat Editor messed up, but I fixed it in this update. It should point to the right characters now. I also added in Orbment Editor in this update.

EDIT 3.1:
I put in a couple of options for the Infinite Item Usage to help with item issues. One is there is now an option turned off by default that changes the item quantity when viewing items in inventory. I think this is what is causing the issues, so leave it off unless you really want all the items you are viewing to change. The second is an option to Force an Override of Item Quantity. This will always set the quantity to what you have as minimum (Please don't change this to zero with this option on as it will delete the item). This is for those of you with 99 of an item and want it lower. To fix issues, set the Min Quantity to your desired amount and turn on both options and view your items.

EDIT 3.25:
For a quick EXP Multiplier option I put in Tactical Bonus Override (Must Proc 1 Bonus). Tactical Bonus affects both EXP and Master Quartz and it appears to have a hard stop at just below 10. It still speeds up the level up process some. You can also use the items that give you a level every battle and those affect master quartz also. I also added in Spending Sepith Increases It Instead of Decreasing in this update also.

EDIT 3.5:
I added a few things in this update. First is the Equipment Editor that is being requested due to guest character limitations when modifying your party with the table. You may have to save and load the game for stats to update though if you edit these characters equipment. I also added in Add Bonus AP When Completing A Quest. This works the same as in CS3. I also added Master_Builder's option for Infinite Fishing Line Tension to the table.

EDIT 3.75:
I finally made it to open up Vantage Masters and came up with Easy Vantage Master Wins (1 Hit Kill Opponent Cards). This basically makes it so your cards are invincible and any attack whether from you or the opponent results in 1 hit kill the opponent cards. This is probably all I will do for now with it, so it's either super easy or regular. I guess this could be modified just to give you advantage such as damage multiplier, but I didn't do that.

EDIT 4.0:
I found time to get Master Quartz EXP Multiplier and Character EXP Multiplier working. Bonding Points should be simple to find but the problem is I think they don't unlock until you get Rean back and I'm playing slow.

EDIT 4.25:
I was hoping to get a save game and find Bonding Points, but could not open the one posted yet. In the meantime, I have fixed the pointers broken by the game update today and also added a few more options. First is Always Have Dragon Vision Effect (Scan Defeated Enemies). This just allows easy scanning of enemies as you defeat them, but you still need to manually scan the bosses that you don't actually kill. I also put in some Notebook Options. These allow you to Set Battle Notes Fully Known or Set All Character Notes Fully Known. Be careful with this one as it cannot be undone and eliminates the requirement to talk to people at certain times to get the character note. You still will not pop the trophy to well into Act 3 when you meet the last characters notes are for.

EDIT 4.30:
Thanks to CASK for providing a save game. I was able to add pointer to Bonding Points Current and Max in this update.

EDIT 4.5:
I was able to get Emblem Effect For HP/EP/CP Regeneration Always Available working in this update. I believe I will slow down on updates and try playing through the game some. I think most everything is accounted for in the table for now. I might add a few more things later if I feel like doing more options.

EDIT 4.6:
I was able to find Always One Hit Break. I'm not sure how to find camera options and I really think this is all I will do for now unless something else comes up as I play.

EDIT 4.75:
I decided to make a Brave Order Editor and hopefully it's user friendly enough. You choose a character and wait until it updates pointers and then you can make changes. I tested it with Rean in the save game CASK gave me and I get all 4 of his brave orders. It appears each one is a separate entry in the brave order structure. Enjoy!

EDIT 5.0:
I rested well last night and decided to look for some requests before diving back into playing some more. I was able to track down the code for Always See Treasure Chests On Map (Portion of Moon Lens Effect). I only put in the Treasure Chest potion of the Moon Lens, but this allows you to see treasure chests without the quartz. Enjoy!

EDIT 5.25:
I took a little more time to come up with another option. I was attempting something that would be quick to do, but it ended up taking a little longer than I thought which is usually the case when debugging code and making it do something else without breaking things. Anyway it is something I enjoy doing. I came up with Always No Cast Time For Arts. This is using the brave order code and these are super powerful buffs, but I thought some of them were nice enough to have all the time if you want. I also fixed the issue with Character EXP Multiplier if you disable it in this update.

EDIT 5.5:
I was able to add a few more of the requests in this update. It might be a mostly final version of the table for now. I have Easy Pom Pom Party Wins (Always Max CP, Hit RT To Win). This gives you Max CP in Pom Pom and the Enemy 0 CP. You hit RT for win at the start of the game. I also have Anyone Can Equip Rean Only Accessories. This allows all characters to equip Rean only accessories. I also put in the pointers to Link EXP for ALL and Regular Links in this update. Enjoy!

EDIT 5.75:
I reworked Easy Pom Pom Party Wins to hopefully fix the issues people were having. I think it should work now, but it requires GameStructureBasePtr to be populated, so make sure you Enable the table and at least be on regular screen before you start the Pom Pom mini game.

EDIT 6.0:
I spent some time on a few of the final requests I'm going to look at for now. I have Thors Unity Rating Multiplier which multiplies the gains of the Thors Unity Rating. I also put in Infinite Turns Good Status For Allies and tested it some and hope this works for everything. I attempted to make this work just for allies and only for good status, but let me know of issues you see with it. Finally, I put in Pointers to Difficulty, Thors Unity Rating, Last Selected Master Quartz EXP & Level.

EDIT 6.25:
A minor update. I attempted to fix the Easy Vantage Master Wins option in this update and I think I have it working better regardless of who goes first, but it's hard to test this game everywhere. Anyway, I think it is working better. I also fixed some of the Difficulty drop down options to correctly display what the game says. I also added in Level in the Character Editor. Enjoy!

EDIT 7.0:
I spent more time on the table and have a pretty hefty update. First, I reworked Easy VM Wins again and this time I'm hoping things work well. I'm using the point in memory that tells whose turn it is and basing the one hit kill on that. I fixed the issue with Infinite Turns Good Status that affected Brandish for Kurt's Blade Dance craft. It is now considered a good status and will be infinite turns. I added in the Playtime pointer I found earlier. I put in the option for Grail Locket/Force Seal Effect Always Available. Finally, I added in some more Notebook Options (Fish, Recipe and Card Notes). Enjoy!

EDIT 7.1:
I missed the exact spot to put the Grail Locket/Force Seal Effect and so I fixed this option in this update. It appears to work for me now.

EDIT 7.5:
I think the only major option in the CS3 table that wasn't ported until now was the Increase Craft/Arts/Item Range Of All Items To Max / Make All Craft/Art/Items Affect Range Instead of One. I now have this working for CS4. It works similar to the way it did in CS3 and you will have to turn it off for Divine Knight type battles. It makes all items/crafts/arts affect everyone. So, as far as I know this is all I will do for this table for now. Enjoy the hopefully great table and the game!

EDIT 7.6:
Someone requested a Pop Trophy option. I'm not doing much else with the table currently, but here is Pop Any (Default Follow Up Attacks) Battle Trophy After 1 Follow Up Attack. Turn on Always Critical and use a Follow-Up Link Attack to pop the trophy you select in this option.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
ed8_4_PC.CT
EDIT 7.6 file (Pop Any Trophy)
(176.12 KiB) Downloaded 5967 times
ed8_4_PC.CT
EDIT 7.5 file (All Items/Crafts/Arts Affect Everyone)
(171.76 KiB) Downloaded 585 times
ed8_4_PC.CT
EDIT 7.1 file (Many Updates, Additions)
(167.43 KiB) Downloaded 247 times
ed8_4_PC.CT
EDIT 6.25 file (Fix Easy VM Wins, Fix Difficulty Drop Down, Add Char Level Pointer)
(160.84 KiB) Downloaded 178 times
ed8_4_PC.CT
EDIT 6.0 file (Thors Unity Multiplier, Infinite Turns Good Status, Pointers to Difficulty, Last Selected Master Quartz)
(160.56 KiB) Downloaded 172 times
ed8_4_PC.CT
EDIT 5.75 file (Fix Easy Pom Pom Party Win)
(156.7 KiB) Downloaded 150 times
ed8_4_PC.CT
EDIT 5.5 file (Easy Pom Pom Wins, Anyone Can Equip Rean Accessories, Pointer to Link EXP Gain)
(156.55 KiB) Downloaded 180 times
ed8_4_PC.CT
EDIT 5.25 file (Always No Cast Time For Arts)
(154.15 KiB) Downloaded 136 times
ed8_4_PC.CT
EDIT 5.0 file (See Treasure Chest Without Quartz)
(153.52 KiB) Downloaded 150 times
ed8_4_PC.CT
EDIT 4.75 file (Brave Order Editor)
(152.91 KiB) Downloaded 252 times
Last edited by DrummerIX on Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:23 am, edited 30 times in total.

klais
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV (Steam)

Post by klais »

Thank you for the table I was just about to make a request. :D

rainedrop184
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rainedrop184 »

You sir are amazing, and this is the one thing I wanted that I cant do myself. Thanks for all the work making some of my favorite games more accessible and enjoyable.

kvh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kvh »

I missed this sort of thing back when CS III was released. Due to them putting out the preview, this board was able to figure out codes and stuff gradually before the full base game was released. That was enjoyable. Just a code here and there, constantly updating.

Have been F5ing the page waiting for this game. Thank you, Drummer, for getting it all started! You're amazing.

Zinos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zinos »

Thank you, that was fast. Are you planning on adding all of the features your CS3 table had? Mostly asking about the party editor and camera script.
Quick edit : the camera script was made by Cyber
viewtopic.php?t=11932&start=150

klais
Cheater
Cheater

Post by klais »

Clear savefile for ng+ : [Link]

Extract to C:\Users\username\Saved Games\FALCOM\ed8_psv4 folder

Credits to Falcom Discord
Last edited by klais on Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

I figured out some basic options. I have Damage Modifier, Battle EP Modifier and Battle CP Modifier working. I also ahve Always Max Bravery Points working. 7 appears to be max for this game at the start.

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

One last quick update before I actually start playing through the prologue some to get to a further point in the game. I have Always Max Assault Gauge in this update.

chasede
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by chasede »

Massive thanks, senpais. Just some quick requests (in order of how badly I want them):

Current Bonding Points pointer / Max Bonding Points
Master Quartz XP pointer
XP multiplier / Master Quartz XP multiplier
Megalith effect (auto-regen of CP/MP/HP)
Sepith pointers
Link level pointer / fast link level / max link level

Godspeed!

Rogue822
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rogue822 »

so for some reason i keep getting an error whenever i try and enable now. The error is: ItemQtyReadInStatusAOB in module ed8_4_PC.exe not found. Is there a way to fix this? even the original table with no edits is having this issue and i didn't have this problem before.

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

Rogue822 wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:04 am
so for some reason i keep getting an error whenever i try and enable now. The error is: ItemQtyReadInStatusAOB in module ed8_4_PC.exe not found. Is there a way to fix this? even the original table with no edits is having this issue and i didn't have this problem before.
You may have closed the table without closing the game. Make sure you restart the game and the table at the same time. Things are working for me in my testing of it.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Absolute legend, thanks for the table as always. Hopefully it won't be too hard to port or remake the options in your ToCS3 table.

Requesting 'Always Crit' please, IMO its one of the more needed options since crit is what generally triggers/allows followups/all out attacks. :)

yizmir
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yizmir »

Zinos wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:00 pm
Thank you, that was fast. Are you planning on adding all of the features your CS3 table had? Mostly asking about the party editor and camera script.
Quick edit : the camera script was made by Cyber
viewtopic.php?t=11932&start=150
An agreement for a party editor, was a very entertaining option on the table for the 3rd game.

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

That was fast!

rzor111
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rzor111 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:18 pm
I first attempted to update my PS4 Save Editor to work with PC saves and I think I have the right offsets, but I think this PC version uses some checksum as it won't load modified saves. Says they are corrupt.

So, I'm going the route of regular cheat table and so far only came up with Infinite Item. I will work on other things as I have time, but Damage Modifier was not easily pinned down so far in my research.

Options so far:
Damage Modifier (God Mode, One HIt Kill, Hero Damage Multiplier, Enemy Damage Multiplier, etc)
Battle EP Modifier (Infinite Battle EP, Hero Battle EP Multiplier, Enemy Battle EP Multiplier, etc)
Battle CP Modfiier (Infinite Battle CP, Max CP On Hit, etc)
Always Max Bravery Points (7)
Infinite Item Usage / Set Minimum Amount on Use/Toss
Always Max Assault Gauge

EDIT 1:

EDIT 1.5:
Thank you so much for this!, is there any chance camera adjustment option coming just like CS 3 before?
Last edited by rzor111 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.