Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
flare1023
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV (Steam)

Post by flare1023 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:05 pm
flare1023 wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:58 am
vantage card cheat problem for me: the enemy 1 shots me and is invincible, I'm using some inverted camera setting if that don't know if that affects the cheat somehow
I noticed this on one of my games, but it appears to work sometimes for me and I haven't played very far yet. Do you happen to have a save game where this is broken consistently right where you play the person? I think I need to modify how I determine if it's an enemy card or not.
i've just started myself, it's pablo, the very first opponent, problem disappeared when i used the latest cheat table (edit 6.0), worked 100% so far...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

xtreme9000
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xtreme9000 »

flare1023 wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:10 am
DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:05 pm
flare1023 wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:58 am
vantage card cheat problem for me: the enemy 1 shots me and is invincible, I'm using some inverted camera setting if that don't know if that affects the cheat somehow
I noticed this on one of my games, but it appears to work sometimes for me and I haven't played very far yet. Do you happen to have a save game where this is broken consistently right where you play the person? I think I need to modify how I determine if it's an enemy card or not.
i've just started myself, it's pablo, the very first opponent, problem disappeared when i used the latest cheat table (edit 6.0), worked 100% so far...
I noticed that this happens because of the coin flip, is that whoever goes first gets the one hit and invincible cheat. I tend to turn it off when the opponent goes first.

Duality
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Duality »

Can you please add a Character Level on the Character Editor for ease of leveling everyone.

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

I too have had various issues with VM opponents one-shotting me too. It seems to happen when they get the first turn and attack during it. (I'm also using a ranged master card. I don't know if that makes a difference.)
My solution is to just wait till my turn, enable the script, then attack. This works 100% of the time for me.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

A minor update. I attempted to fix the Easy Vantage Master Wins option in this update and I think I have it working better regardless of who goes first, but it's hard to test this game everywhere. Anyway, I think it is working better. I also fixed some of the Difficulty drop down options to correctly display what the game says. I also added in Level in the Character Editor. Enjoy!

Ultimadrago
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ultimadrago »

This is pretty minor, but is there any way we could have an option to reset Playtime? I'm using a save to gain infinite Bonding Points but the playtime seems to carry over into the new save. I don't know how accessible to option is to reset it.

GaleDDS
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GaleDDS »

Hey Drummer, are you going to expand the notebook options to include recipes and other collectables like fish? Also, will the Grail Locket effect from your CS3 table be making a return as well?

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

Ultimadrago wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:13 am
This is pretty minor, but is there any way we could have an option to reset Playtime? I'm using a save to gain infinite Bonding Points but the playtime seems to carry over into the new save. I don't know how accessible to option is to reset it.
Playtime is relatively easy to find, start the game and then search for an unknown "Double" value, tab back to the game for a second or two, tab back to CE and search for an increased value.
Rinse/repeat until your value is found, set to 0 (or whatever amount of seconds you want it to be)

Zinos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zinos »

Is there a way to mod items from CS4 into CS3? Mostly talking about the new dlc and story costumes.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Zinos wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:26 pm
Is there a way to mod items from CS4 into CS3? Mostly talking about the new dlc and story costumes.
I don't think you could do it with just CE. You would have to copy the models and things like that I think and I have no experience with things like that.

Zinos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zinos »

Was worth a shot anyway, thanks man.

fred1357
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fred1357 »

U-Materia pointer ? like ther is a way to add 999 but some might not know how to add or change U-Materia

Atmogenic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Atmogenic »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:24 pm
I also put in Infinite Turns Good Status For Allies and tested it some and hope this works for everything.
I'm not finding any difference with battles with this on, I thought at first with it saying infinite turns it meant the enemies never get a turn to attack but that wasn't correct and then i thought again it meant the positive stat bonuses u get on the turns is always on the allies but that's not showing either so i'm confused what this new cheat actually does :shock:

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Atmogenic wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:48 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:24 pm
I also put in Infinite Turns Good Status For Allies and tested it some and hope this works for everything.
I'm not finding any difference with battles with this on, I thought at first with it saying infinite turns it meant the enemies never get a turn to attack but that wasn't correct and then i thought again it meant the positive stat bonuses u get on the turns is always on the allies but that's not showing either so i'm confused what this new cheat actually does :shock:
You have to still put a status on yourself, but once you do this option will make it so good status effects stay on the character in your ally party. It works with MQ status effects at beginning of battle and any status you put on yourself. At least that is the intended effect.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

fred1357 wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:10 pm
U-Materia pointer ? like ther is a way to add 999 but some might not know how to add or change U-Materia
Probably simplest way may be use Override Item ID and set the item to U-Material and Quantity to 99 and have Infinite Item on and then equip and remove a quartz a few times.