Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
wataru
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV (Steam)

Post by wataru »

Cyber wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:27 pm
1. Install Cheat Engine
2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
4. Keep the list.
5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
I did from 1st to 4th step, but I failed to 5th step. I was not able to check "camera status" in Active box...
Game is ver1.02 and Cheat Engine is ver7.2. I please help.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Ultimadrago
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ultimadrago »

Genesis wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:10 am
Ultimadrago wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:13 am
This is pretty minor, but is there any way we could have an option to reset Playtime? I'm using a save to gain infinite Bonding Points but the playtime seems to carry over into the new save. I don't know how accessible to option is to reset it.
Playtime is relatively easy to find, start the game and then search for an unknown "Double" value, tab back to the game for a second or two, tab back to CE and search for an increased value.
Rinse/repeat until your value is found, set to 0 (or whatever amount of seconds you want it to be)
Thanks, I'm trying this out but any tips on narrowing it down from 15,000 results? I am doing the rinse repeat, but it quickly went from hundreds deleted to now just a few by the time I'm at 9,000.

Edit: Okay, I started using Unchanged Value while tabbed out of the game and it does get me to the last few hundred. But the numbers confuse me since they're in a single decimal format. It don't know how to find the seconds out of these.

For example "1.0650..."

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Ultimadrago wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:21 am
Thanks, I'm trying this out but any tips on narrowing it down from 15,000 results? I am doing the rinse repeat, but it quickly went from hundreds deleted to now just a few by the time I'm at 9,000.

Edit: Okay, I started using Unchanged Value while tabbed out of the game and it does get me to the last few hundred. But the numbers confuse me since they're in a single decimal format. It don't know how to find the seconds out of these.

For example "1.0650..."
Here is the Pointer for Playtime (in Seconds) (Copy and Paste to your table)

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>4001</ID>
      <Description>"Playtime (In Seconds)"</Description>
      <VariableType>Double</VariableType>
      <Address>GameStructureBasePtr</Address>
      <Offsets>
        <Offset>4C68</Offset>
      </Offsets>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

Ultimadrago
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ultimadrago »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:51 am
Ultimadrago wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:21 am

For example "1.0650..."
Here is the Pointer for Playtime (in Seconds) (Copy and Paste to your table)

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>4001</ID>
      <Description>"Playtime (In Seconds)"</Description>
      <VariableType>Double</VariableType>
      <Address>GameStructureBasePtr</Address>
      <Offsets>
        <Offset>4C68</Offset>
      </Offsets>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
It's not much, but I sent you some backing on Patreon to show appreciation. Thanks so much, Drummer! Helps me reset time for New Game+ runs.

GaleDDS
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GaleDDS »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:49 pm
A minor update. I attempted to fix the Easy Vantage Master Wins option in this update and I think I have it working better regardless of who goes first, but it's hard to test this game everywhere. Anyway, I think it is working better. I also fixed some of the Difficulty drop down options to correctly display what the game says. I also added in Level in the Character Editor. Enjoy!
I played a game of VM and my opponent had infinite health on all cards

Atmogenic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Atmogenic »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:13 pm
Atmogenic wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:48 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:24 pm
I also put in Infinite Turns Good Status For Allies and tested it some and hope this works for everything.
I'm not finding any difference with battles with this on, I thought at first with it saying infinite turns it meant the enemies never get a turn to attack but that wasn't correct and then i thought again it meant the positive stat bonuses u get on the turns is always on the allies but that's not showing either so i'm confused what this new cheat actually does :shock:
You have to still put a status on yourself, but once you do this option will make it so good status effects stay on the character in your ally party. It works with MQ status effects at beginning of battle and any status you put on yourself. At least that is the intended effect.
so say in battle or not i use a power potion on one of my allies, that potion effect will be permanent until I close down the game is that what u mean or u mean? or when an ally uses a support craft or art that its those that stay permanent?

edit: forgot to say but I also experienced the vantage card issue when i challenged tillia in alster but i just quitted and challenged her again which fixed it.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Statuses reset after every battle, so it keeps it on during that battle. Usually they only last a certain number of turns in that battle.

ichigoned
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ichigoned »

It seems when you enable Infinite Turns Good Status For Allies the Gleaming Blade status effect (normal and craft dealing additional damage) considered as a "Bad" status effect and enabling the cheat will make this status effect only last for one turn.
This raises an issue when you use Kurt's Blade Dance craft. Since it only lasts for one turn, after Kurt ends his turn he immediately turns into the invulnerable state to "pay the price" of its craft.

The solution of this is to disable the HeroBadStatus code

HeroBadStatus:
  /// Since it is bad status for Hero, set turns left to 1
  mov dword ptr [rbx+08],1
  jmp originalcode
to

HeroBadStatus:
  /// Since it is bad status for Hero, set turns left to 1
  jmp originalcode
However, this will makes the bad status effect turns normally how it supposedly would.
Until Drummer fixes it (most likely Drummer won't), you just need to remove the bad status effect manually with craft or item.

Atmogenic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Atmogenic »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:08 am
Statuses reset after every battle, so it keeps it on during that battle. Usually they only last a certain number of turns in that battle.
oh I see that's a little disappointing I was hoping it would be permanent like a permanent power potion effect to do increase damage or defense. I don't want to fully ruin my gameplay I just like having a bit of a handicap is all in my battles. especially in some of the ridiculous boss battles like
Spoiler
the jaguars battle

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I'll take a look at fixing the Infinite Turns Good Status for this effect. Thank you for reporting it. It may be later this afternoon before I can look at it.

ichigoned
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ichigoned »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:44 am
I'll take a look at fixing the Infinite Turns Good Status for this effect. Thank you for reporting it. It may be later this afternoon before I can look at it.
Oh, I didn't expect you're going to look at it.
Glad to hear that.

Also, while you on it could you also try to look a way to force update character status in "hacky" ways?
I mean I was trying to change guest character orbments (quartz, master quartz) as well as the equipment, but it seems you need somehow update it in order to make the change on their status.
Usually, for the non-guest characters, you just need to remove equipment and then re-equip to update the character status and combat arts if you made changes with obrments editor. But this does not work for the guest character as the game restricts changes on guest character (with yellow text).

Thanks in advance.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

ichigoned wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:43 am
Also, while you on it could you also try to look a way to force update character status in "hacky" ways?
I mean I was trying to change guest character orbments (quartz, master quartz) as well as the equipment, but it seems you need somehow update it in order to make the change on their status.
Usually, for the non-guest characters, you just need to remove equipment and then re-equip to update the character status and combat arts if you made changes with obrments editor. But this does not work for the guest character as the game restricts changes on guest character (with yellow text).

Thanks in advance.
I think the only way for this is to try to save the game and load it again after you make changes with CE for the guest characters. I'm hoping that works.

honk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by honk »

Any way of removing dupe Ex orbs as the infinite items scripts stuffs up any ex orbs in the inventory so they cannot be removed...

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

honk wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:22 pm
Any way of removing dupe Ex orbs as the infinite items scripts stuffs up any ex orbs in the inventory so they cannot be removed...
You can use the Force Item Quantity of the Infinite Item and force all items to below 99 for this. I stress again, you don't need 99 of items when using the Infinite Item script.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I spent more time on the table and have a pretty hefty update. First, I reworked Easy VM Wins again and this time I'm hoping things work well. I'm using the point in memory that tells whose turn it is and basing the one hit kill on that. I fixed the issue with Infinite Turns Good Status that affected Brandish for Kurt's Blade Dance craft. It is now considered a good status and will be infinite turns. I added in the Playtime pointer I found earlier. I put in the option for Grail Locket/Force Seal Effect Always Available. Finally, I added in some more Notebook Options (Fish, Recipe and Card Notes). Enjoy!