Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
soulgoodguy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV (Steam)

Post by soulgoodguy »

Thank you very much for the awesome table DrummerIX :) Can I make a request, can you create a link lvl exp multiplier of some kind? Thanks!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Zinos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zinos »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:24 am
I decided to make a Brave Order Editor and hopefully it's user friendly enough. You choose a character and wait until it updates pointers and then you can make changes. I tested it with Rean in the save game CASK gave me and I get all 4 of his brave orders. It appears each one is a separate entry in the brave order structure. Enjoy!
Thank you so much man.

Zinos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zinos »

mordaki987 wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:45 am
drummerix for party editor which are just for show and what toons are game breakers?
Most of the extras like Jessica or Schera won't outright crash your game but they might have missing visuals and so on.
As for the actually playable characters and guests, just follow the same rules as in CS3, don't add someone to your party when they're in the same location as you.
For example adding Emma to your party when the she's standing in front of you in Eryn and so on.

Shrakend
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shrakend »

Is it possible to get a pointer to played time? Or hell if you have any idea as to what to modify just tell me and I'll try to find it with a hex editor, I just want to be able to set the played time to 0 even though I used a cleared save from someone else to get all bonding event and costume at start XD

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Here's hoping Cyber or someone else makes a camera script for uh... scientific reasons. :P

Hitoshura
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hitoshura »

Shrakend wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:38 am
Is it possible to get a pointer to played time? Or hell if you have any idea as to what to modify just tell me and I'll try to find it with a hex editor, I just want to be able to set the played time to 0 even though I used a cleared save from someone else to get all bonding event and costume at start XD
So, because of offsets or whatever, I'm not really good at trying to *make* a pointer but I think I can advise you on how to do this on-the-fly. The game stores the time in seconds, so what you need to do is convert your current time to seconds (if you're in Fullscreen, the game should just pause when losing focus) and run a scan for a Double matching that value (I believe it was a Double, anyway). Let a few seconds pass, then Next Scan for the new value, and eventually you should have it narrowed down to only a single value - then you can just set it to 0 or calculate a new time in seconds to put in there.

Zinos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zinos »

Hitoshura wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:32 am
Shrakend wrote:
So, because of offsets or whatever, I'm not really good at trying to *make* a pointer but I think I can advise you on how to do this on-the-fly. The game stores the time in seconds, so what you need to do is convert your current time to seconds (if you're in Fullscreen, the game should just pause when losing focus) and run a scan for a Double matching that value (I believe it was a Double, anyway). Let a few seconds pass, then Next Scan for the new value, and eventually you should have it narrowed down to only a single value - then you can just set it to 0 or calculate a new time in seconds to put in there.
I was actually curious about this as well but I wasn't able to find the time played value.
EDIT: spoke too soon. I didn't look for a Double at first. It worked perfectly. Thank you.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I rested well last night and decided to look for some requests before diving back into playing some more. I was able to track down the code for Always See Treasure Chests On Map (Portion of Moon Lens Effect). I only put in the Treasure Chest potion of the Moon Lens, but this allows you to see treasure chests without the quartz. Enjoy!

HanLiem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HanLiem »

Thank you for the Great Table DrummerIX!

If I may request an option, to be able to access Master Quartz 2nd and 3rd ability when put on secondary Master Quartz slot.

Normally Main Master Quartz get all the ability benefits but Secondary Master Quartz only benefit the 1st ability.

Thanks in advance DrummerIX!

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

HanLiem wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:18 pm
Thank you for the Great Table DrummerIX!

If I may request an option, to be able to access Master Quartz 2nd and 3rd ability when put on secondary Master Quartz slot.

Normally Main Master Quartz get all the ability benefits but Secondary Master Quartz only benefit the 1st ability.

Thanks in advance DrummerIX!
From what I can tell in the code each ability is coded separately, so I think this would require too many code edits to accomplish. I would have to change each effect to check for second master quartz slot. Sorry.

junhaoxim
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by junhaoxim »

Thank you for the quick upload and fantastic features! I have only just 1 request which is to enable the option of switching difficulty to Nightmare.

Zinos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zinos »

junhaoxim wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:21 pm
Thank you for the quick upload and fantastic features! I have only just 1 request which is to enable the option of switching difficulty to Nightmare.
The old CS3 method should work.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11932&p=127513#p127513

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

If anyone's interested in modifying ex orbs, you can use cheat engine to search for 2 byte values.
Initially search for an empty slot (empty's value is 9999)
slot something in like say, HP Orb 1. then search for 3150.
if it doesn't narrow it down with just those two keep searching.
The result you're looking for should be in green.
Values for normal tiered ex orbs range from 3150 to 3167, while the Omega (Ω) versions are from 3168 to 3173

Can use this to slot in multiple of the same Ex Orb, but be sure to unequip/re-equip one of your orbs to make the stats take effect.

Edit: Not sure if these will work with the new update this morning, but here's a copy-pasta to the first slot cheat.
To get the 2nd a 3rd slot, change offset from 9a100a to 9a100c and 9a100e respectively
Can paste this right into cheat engine.

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>6028</ID>
      <Description>"Ex Orb First Slot"</Description>
      <LastState Value="3150" RealAddress="1416B747A"/>
      <ShowAsSigned>0</ShowAsSigned>
      <VariableType>2 Bytes</VariableType>
      <Address>GameStructureBasePtr</Address>
      <Offsets>
        <Offset>9A100A</Offset>
      </Offsets>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

Shrakend
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shrakend »

Hitoshura wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:32 am
Spoiler
Shrakend wrote:
Thanks a lot, didn't know what to search for, and unknown initial value made both the game and Cheatengine freeze, but with this it worked perfectly!

Zinos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zinos »

Is there a way to instantly win Pom battles?