Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
quang.billy.79
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV (Steam)

Post by quang.billy.79 »

Thank you so much. Hope there will be some cool features like the Infinitive art area effect or infinitive buff duration like in TOCS3

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

HanLiem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HanLiem »

Thank you so much DrummerIX!! Awesome as always!!

ob2879
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ob2879 »

Hi, thanks for all your work. I found a problem I think with the Extra stats editor, it seems that the character names aren't matching with the characters. I didn't test everyone (I only have a few characters), but I found that Juna was fine, but Kurt was under Altina and Altina under Ash. Curiously the Character Editor seems fine, at least for those characters.

Smith1818
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Smith1818 »

Thanks for the table! cant wait for it to be more complete.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I had the Character Extra Stat Editor messed up, but I fixed it in this update. It should point to the right characters now. I also added in Orbment Editor in this update.

Hitoshura
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hitoshura »

I cannot frickin believe that you already have a cheat table with... pretty much most everything anyone needs to make some serious progress in the game (catching up to my PS4 save now). You are incredible!

dwinx20
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dwinx20 »

Hi.

So, I f'd up and had the item gain on 99 when I was opening my DLC content and have the costumes on 99 quantity. Is there a way to reduce this? Tossing is not allowed and I've tried scanning for the values (99 to 98 when equipped) but it doesn't show on the next scan

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:41 pm
I was able to get Always Critical Hit working I believe. I'm using the brave order option code, but I think I have it working. Let me know if it doesn't.
Seems to be working fine so far, haven't run into any oddities yet but admittedly I'm not that far in either. Thanks a lot for getting it working, will let you know if it breaks anything :)

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I put in a couple of options for the Infinite Item Usage to help with item issues. One is there is now an option turned off by default that changes the item quantity when viewing items in inventory. I think this is what is causing the issues, so leave it off unless you really want all the items you are viewing to change. The second is an option to Force an Override of Item Quantity. This will always set the quantity to what you have as minimum (Please don't change this to zero with this option on as it will delete the item). This is for those of you with 99 of an item and want it lower. To fix issues, set the Min Quantity to your desired amount and turn on both options and view your items.

Lucy-Der-Antichrist
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Lucy-Der-Antichrist »

You Sir, are remarkable. The only thing missing, is the XP multiplier. But I read your post, so if it's comming it will take some time, still awesome work and special thanks for the 99 problem. I had this anoying Inventory in TOCS 3. Good to know this time I can fix it.

Zinos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zinos »

Will you try your hand at a camera script?

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

Here's a script to max links after battle. It's kinda hackish, I had trouble finding where the actual link exp starts, so this changes the function that adds the given exp to the link. (It just changes the func so it thinks it was told to add #9999 link exp.)
In short, you won't see the result in the battle result screen, but the links will be maxed if you check link levels afterwards.

Maxes link exp for anyone capable of gaining link exp in the battle:

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>21</ID>
      <Description>"Max All Links After Battle (Doesn't show in battle rewards.)"</Description>
      <LastState Activated="1"/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>{ Game   : ed8_4_PC.exe
  Version: 
  Date   : 2021-04-10
  Author : gregory

This script does blah blah blah
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(MAX_LINK_XP_ON_BATTLE,ed8_4_PC.exe,45 8B F1 0F B7 FA) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,MAX_LINK_XP_ON_BATTLE)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  mov r9d,#9999
  mov r14d,r9d
  movzx edi,dx
  jmp return

MAX_LINK_XP_ON_BATTLE:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:
registersymbol(MAX_LINK_XP_ON_BATTLE)

[DISABLE]

MAX_LINK_XP_ON_BATTLE:
  db 45 8B F1 0F B7 FA

unregistersymbol(MAX_LINK_XP_ON_BATTLE)
dealloc(newmem)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: ed8_4_PC.exe+47322B

ed8_4_PC.exe+47320E: CC                    - int 3 
ed8_4_PC.exe+47320F: CC                    - int 3 
ed8_4_PC.exe+473210: 66 83 FA 40           - cmp dx,40
ed8_4_PC.exe+473214: 0F 83 65 01 00 00     - jae ed8_4_PC.exe+47337F
ed8_4_PC.exe+47321A: 48 89 5C 24 20        - mov [rsp+20],rbx
ed8_4_PC.exe+47321F: 56                    - push rsi
ed8_4_PC.exe+473220: 57                    - push rdi
ed8_4_PC.exe+473221: 41 56                 - push r14
ed8_4_PC.exe+473223: 48 83 EC 20           - sub rsp,20
ed8_4_PC.exe+473227: 41 0F B7 D8           - movzx ebx,r8w
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
ed8_4_PC.exe+47322B: 45 8B F1              - mov r14d,r9d
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
ed8_4_PC.exe+47322E: 0F B7 FA              - movzx edi,dx
ed8_4_PC.exe+473231: 48 8B F1              - mov rsi,rcx
ed8_4_PC.exe+473234: 66 83 FB 40           - cmp bx,40
ed8_4_PC.exe+473238: 0F 83 34 01 00 00     - jae ed8_4_PC.exe+473372
ed8_4_PC.exe+47323E: 48 8B 05 C3 83 8A 00  - mov rax,[ed8_4_PC.exe+D1B608]
ed8_4_PC.exe+473245: 41 BA 0F 27 00 00     - mov r10d,0000270F
ed8_4_PC.exe+47324B: 0F B6 54 24 70        - movzx edx,byte ptr [rsp+70]
ed8_4_PC.exe+473250: 48 89 6C 24 40        - mov [rsp+40],rbp
ed8_4_PC.exe+473255: 4C 89 7C 24 50        - mov [rsp+50],r15
ed8_4_PC.exe+47325A: 48 8B A8 F8 B2 83 00  - mov rbp,[rax+0083B2F8]
}
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

etmoonshade
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by etmoonshade »

Thanks for the table - the item amount minimum especially saves me some time.

A bug and a quirk that I noticed:

The bug: "Set Minimum Item Amount" doesn't seem to work on gain, at least not when creating quartz in a factory. It won't set the amount of the quartz you're creating, but it sets the quartz/etc. that you're using as expected. Placing a quartz in a slot is a work-around for this - presumably because it triggers the "use."

I don't really have a place where I can test it in other circumstances, since I tend to cheat my money and buy up the stock. Something to look at, at least.

The quirk:
When you set stats using the character editor, it works... until you change your equipment.

For permanent stat gain, it seems that the game tracks a stat boost from using droplets (permanent stat gain potions) separately. It doesn't seem to track equipment gains (which means that anything that's not permanently gainable may not be permanently settable,) but the stats gained through the Vitality, Power, Fortitude, Magic, and Spirit droplets look like they are tracked in at least a 2-byte integer (I think the game hard caps at 9999 on all the stats, so even if it's 4-byte, it's probably not necessary.)

The above has applied (as far as I can tell) to all the characters I've gotten so far - I'm just heading off for the second main mission to the north in chapter 1.

Hopefully this points you in the right direction to get at least some of those character stats permanently gained. Unfortunately, my cheat-fu is limited to find a value -> replace a value, so I can't directly help you with whatever you're doing to find this stuff in the script. :)

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

etmoonshade wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:39 pm
Thanks for the table - the item amount minimum especially saves me some time.

A bug and a quirk that I noticed:

The bug: "Set Minimum Item Amount" doesn't seem to work on gain, at least not when creating quartz in a factory. It won't set the amount of the quartz you're creating, but it sets the quartz/etc. that you're using as expected. Placing a quartz in a slot is a work-around for this - presumably because it triggers the "use."

I don't really have a place where I can test it in other circumstances, since I tend to cheat my money and buy up the stock. Something to look at, at least.

The quirk:
When you set stats using the character editor, it works... until you change your equipment.

For permanent stat gain, it seems that the game tracks a stat boost from using droplets (permanent stat gain potions) separately. It doesn't seem to track equipment gains (which means that anything that's not permanently gainable may not be permanently settable,) but the stats gained through the Vitality, Power, Fortitude, Magic, and Spirit droplets look like they are tracked in at least a 2-byte integer (I think the game hard caps at 9999 on all the stats, so even if it's 4-byte, it's probably not necessary.)

The above has applied (as far as I can tell) to all the characters I've gotten so far - I'm just heading off for the second main mission to the north in chapter 1.

Hopefully this points you in the right direction to get at least some of those character stats permanently gained. Unfortunately, my cheat-fu is limited to find a value -> replace a value, so I can't directly help you with whatever you're doing to find this stuff in the script. :)
To fix the item problem, set the Set Item Quantity On View to "On", but be careful of high minimum quantity when doing so.

I have Character Extra Stat Editor you can use for the second issue.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

For a quick EXP Multiplier option I put in Tactical Bonus Override (Must Proc 1 Bonus). Tactical Bonus affects both EXP and Master Quartz and it appears to have a hard stop at just below 10. It still speeds up the level up process some. You can also use the items that give you a level every battle and those affect master quartz also. I also added in Spending Sepith Increases It Instead of Decreasing in this update also.