(Halo 2 Anniversary Multiplayer) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +14 [Update 4]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

(Halo 2 Anniversary Multiplayer) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +14 [Update 4]

Post by Dread_Pony_Roberts »

Halo 2 Anniversary Steam release can be found here

Google Drive Alternative
[Link]

The table won't work with Anti-Cheat enabled. This table is meant for single player use only and thus will encounter issues if run with more than 1 player.

Thanks to SilentRunner for continuing to help me with the code.

Player Scripts

-Teleportation (comes with infinite individual coordinate saves)

-Sprint (default keyboard keybind is left shift. default controller keybind is left bumper. keybinds, sprint speed, and friction can be edited.)
-Autorun

-Super Jump (jump strength can be edited)

-Flight/Noclip (default keyboard keybinds are space to go up and alt to go down. default controller keybinds are a to go up and b to go down. keybinds, flight speed, and pitch control can be edited)

-Noclip

-No Soft/Kill Barriers

Forge Scripts

-Max Budget

Cheat Engine Scripts

-Compact Mode

-Speedhack x0.5

-Speedhack x1

-Speedhack x3

Other

-Auto Attach

-Values

(Update 1) Added Auto Attach to allow the script to reattach itself whenever it becomes unloaded. Made minor improvements to lua coding so the main script will disable faster. Improved Flight so strafing does not increase the movement speed.

(Update 2) For people who like to merge the tables, the main script will not activate when any of my other MCC main scripts are activated (If all auto attach scripts are activated table should automatically activate the appropriate game's script).

(Update 3) Fixed an issue that could prevent the table from properly reattaching in certain situations, which also causes cheat engine to slow.

(Update 4) Fixed table after update. Optimized auto attach script. Fixed Super Jump so that you will be able to jump more than 1 foot off the ground when enabled.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
(Update 4) [Halo 2 Anniversary Multiplayer] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(56.18 KiB) Downloaded 153 times
(Update 3) [Halo 2 Anniversary Multiplayer] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(55.25 KiB) Downloaded 48 times
(Update 2) [Halo 2 Anniversary Multiplayer] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(55.22 KiB) Downloaded 54 times
(Update 1) [Halo 2 Anniversary Multiplayer] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(54.04 KiB) Downloaded 49 times
[Halo 2 Anniversary Multiplayer] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(53.23 KiB) Downloaded 54 times
Last edited by Dread_Pony_Roberts on Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:21 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo 2 Anniversary Multiplayer) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +13

This is pretty much the way I've wanted teleportation to work since the beginning, I'm glad I'm finally able to get it to work properly.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo 2 Anniversary Multiplayer) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +14 [Update 1] Working

Update's out. Added Auto Attach to allow the script to reattach itself whenever it becomes unloaded. Made minor improvements to lua coding so the main script will disable faster. Improved Flight so strafing does not increase the movement speed.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo 2 Anniversary Multiplayer) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +14 [Update 2] Working

Update's out. For people who like to merge the tables, the main script will not activate when any of my other MCC main scripts are activated (If all auto attach scripts are activated table should automatically activate the appropriate game's script).

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo 2 Anniversary Multiplayer) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +14 [Update 3] Working

Update's out. Fixed an issue that could prevent the table from properly reattaching in certain situations, which also causes cheat engine to slow.

truterich
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: (Halo 2 Anniversary Multiplayer) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +14 [Update 3]

Post by truterich »

Brilliant table :)
never thought you would have the time to create something for the few of us who like to simply explore these maps.

Is there any chance its possible to add a Tuggle HUD / or even an Iron Skull´esque (no weapon) option in the future?

(I would like to create a literal Halo Screensaver from the background of Zenith/Skyward)

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo 2 Anniversary Multiplayer) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +14 [Update 3]

My job has loosened up and my motivation has returned. I will begin updating all the tables to get them up and running again. I hope to trim out as many issues during that time as I can.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo 2 Anniversary Multiplayer) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +14 [Update 4]

Update's out. Fixed table after update. Optimized auto attach script. Fixed Super Jump so that you will be able to jump more than 1 foot off the ground when enabled.