Rise of the Tomb Raider

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Nikguy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Rise of the Tomb Raider

Post by Nikguy »

What I mean is, does anyone have the outfit uloacker script for build: v1.0 build 813.4_64 or know how to convert the one that was posted above? Thanks in advance

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

mulrich
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mulrich »

Could invulnerability be added to the table, please? I see it's in the table in the opening post, but that table is out of date.

squeee
Noobzor
Noobzor

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Post by squeee »

Here the table I use for the v.1.0 build 813.4_64 (sadly some scripts are not working anymore).

Credits to the original creators.

PsychoFox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PsychoFox »

This is an absolute shot in the dark, but i'm making a machinima and this would help me out immensely.

Basically, i need to figure a way out to remove the knife's model from Lara's outfits. Since the knife is an upgrade you acquire in the game sometime through the campaign, i think there should be a script that corresponds to it appearing on the character's model. If anyone can be bothered with this i'll be very grateful.

PsychoFox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PsychoFox »

I'm gonna try one more time in case someone can point me to the right location :)

Basically, I need an inventory/equipment editor. I need to be able to hide/show the Combat Knife item on Lara on command (or as close to it as possible). I think it should be possible to do it via Cheat Engine, but i don't mind editing save data if anyone knows how to do it.

macslayerz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by macslayerz »

is there an unlimited swim underwater or hold breath longer?

Wlasek
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Wlasek »

Is there updated table for latest version 1.0 build 820.0_64 ? Thank you so much :)

personthatusescracks
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by personthatusescracks »

ProfessorLimp wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:02 pm
I have this old table from 1 or 2 patches ago; very convoluted and I don't think any of the options work anymore. But it should be decent enough as a reference for anyone who may want to update it.
it works on the cracked v 1.0 build 688.1_64, many kudos to u man it is useful

btmp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by btmp »

This table is one I was working on a little but I spent most of my time creating the NewGame+ saves found further below.

Difficulty (Does not need to be enabled and will NOT enable all sub options.)
Allow AutoAim on ANY Difficulty *Only works for controllers!
Allow Health Regen in Combat on ANY Difficulty
Allow Saves on Extreme Survivor

Health (Enable this for sub-options here to function, also enables them by default)
Allow Instant Death for Lara Falling, Traps, etc...can save some time when you are going to be stuck reloading anyway when you fall off the map
Infinite for Lara
Quick Kill Mobs If you're more interested exploring or getting on with the story this ones for you.

Misc (Does not need to be enabled and will NOT enable sub options.)
Alter Survival Instincts Keeps stuff highlighted after moving. This games version of highlighting isn't as refined as SotTR was so this might end up be annoying!
Materials Open Map > Resources to retrieve all currently enabled types, eg if you don't have access to oil yet this still won't retrieve the address =(
Ignore Material Requirements Craft even if you don't have the required materials
No Ammo / Inventory Reductions
No Reload / Infinite Clip Without the No Ammo option above this will still reduce your total ammo but not your clip
Skillpoints (Does not need to be enabled and it will NOT enable any sub options.)
99 Sets Skillpoints high once you try to spend some
0 Clears Skillpoints when you try to spend some

Now for the other attachment and the culmination of almost a week of tweaking and re-playing to get just right (for me):
RotTR_NewGamePlus.zip
Inside is a readme with more details but short story is I got spoiled by SotTR having a NewGame+ option and wanted one for RotTR so I decided to make one.
This archive has one save for each difficulty where you start in the Siberian Wilderness at the first Camp Fire with a lot more but NOT everything and still not as much as I'd originally hoped for. Adding everything caused game progression breaking bugs and other entries prevented a user from getting 100% completion as well. I have to get 100% completion each time I play so those parts had to go and this is what was left!
Be sure to check the readme.txt inside the zip for instructions and more information...
Readme for the NewGamePlus Saves
These were created and tested using the Steam 20th Anniversary Edition (v811.3)

Each difficulty includes a 'save1.dat' starting in the Siberian Wilderness at the first Camp Fire with 100% Complete Syria, 8% Complete World Map, 0% Complete in Siberia and beyond!
*The game kept resetting certain values while on the Mountain Top or right after Syria so this seemed like a small tradeoff to keep much more enabled.

The correct folder will have a profile.dat and likely other Save#.dat files already existing if you've played the game before
FOR STEAM:
To use it you'll first need to close Rise of the Tomb Raider if it is running. (Failure to do so can result in it claiming the save is corrupted)
Then navigate to your Steam installation directory and open the following folders. "userdata\*YourSteamNumberHere*\391220\remote"
FOR EPIC:
Navigate to: "C:\Users\%USERNAME%\Documents\Rise of the Tomb Raider\*YourEpicNumberHere*"
%USERNAME% is a variable you need to replace with YOUR username!
*YourEpicNumberHere* will be the long random seeming string.

1) Make a backup of your existing Save1.dat or rename it to avoid overwriting it so that you can restore it later if needed (ex save1.dat.bak)
2) Copy the desired difficulty version of Save1.dat into the same 'remote' folder you were just in above
3) Start Rise of the Tomb Raider and load the Slot numbered as "1"
4) Enjoy a NewGamePlus version of RotTR (Or at least as close as I could make it without breaking the game)

-------------------------------------------------------
What the saves include:

Most Crafted Equipment Upgrades (Not including Crafting or Enhancement Tools [Adding these would prevent users from being able to achieve 100% Game Completion] or other items that you must progress through the story to recieve eg rebreather, armor piercing arrows etc.)
*Broadhead Arrows, Rope and Grapple are included but may not be reflected on the equipment page, just try to use them and you can!
All Language Levels (It won't reflect in the documents section but Lara will be able to actually read all the Monoliths and uncover cache locations)
All Weapons
All Weapon Upgrades
All Normal Skills except 'Death From Above' (This is due to the 'Combat Knife' requirement and a game breaking bug which would be experienced during the initial stealth takedown.)
*Note that Special Skills from Tombs are not included in these saves as they broke the 'completion' of tombs being registered upon reading a codex! (Which in turn would prevent users from being able to achieve 100% Game Completion)
All Outfits with bonuses
*Most standard outfits, without helpful bonuses, are disabled (To avoid crashing the game when you have >32 Outfits)
Malatov Cocktails, Shrapnel Grenades and Smoke Grenades. (Having the required materials to use them is another matter.)
Fire Arrows & Grenade Arrows. (Having the required materials to craft more is another matter.)
Full Ammo for all currently available types (Finding more ammo after using it is another matter.)

-------------------------------------------------------

Known Issues:
1) Weapon count in a related category may show you have a higher number of 'Current vs Max' at various points, eg 9/8 instead of 8/8
The Saved Games have been tested on v1027 of both Steam and Epic
There is NOT any need to roll back to a previous version in order to use them.

Have fun fellow Tomb Raiders!

Update:210504, Added RotTR_v811_Steam_210504.CT which includes most things I found and used during my creation of the NewGamePlus files so that others can create or modify things based upon their own desires. Enable the 'Lara' script to populate the options and pointers within.

Update:211123, Added RotTR_v1026_Steam_211123_Beta which is updated for the recent v1026 Update on Steam. Nothing added or removed, just updates to adjust for changes. Not heavily tested on my end as I don't have time to play the game yet so its labeled as a beta table. Good Luck!

Update:211209, Added RotTR_v1027_Steam_211209.CT and removed RotTR_v1026_Steam_211123_Beta. Minor update after verifying AoBs and doing a little more testing to ensure it worked as expected.

Update:220104, Added RotTR_v1027_220104.CT. Tested on Epic and Steam v1027. Minor updates to fix some allocs that shouldn't have been working

Update:220114, Actually had time to play the game through and tested some of the tables. Improved both 'Allow Health Regen in Combat on ANY Difficulty' and 'Health' with regards to v1027 to align with previous intent on newer version and fixed a bug where 'Infinite for Lara' was unchecked

Update:230217, Added RotTR_v1027v2_230217.CT. Updated two entries to work with latest minor patch (Small Update from Sept 27, 2022)
Attachments
RotTR_v1027v2_230217.CT
(161.56 KiB) Downloaded 1435 times
RotTR_v1027_220114.CT
OLD
(163.38 KiB) Downloaded 1546 times
RotTR_v1027_220104.CT
OLD
(163.08 KiB) Downloaded 240 times
RotTR_v1027_Steam_211209.CT
OLD
(162.29 KiB) Downloaded 290 times
RotTR_v811_Steam_210504.CT
OLD
(161.75 KiB) Downloaded 225 times
RotTR_NewGamePlus.zip
Password:fearlessrevolution.com
(640.55 KiB) Downloaded 385 times
RotTR_v811_Steam_210329.CT
OLD
(21.48 KiB) Downloaded 212 times
Last edited by btmp on Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:32 pm, edited 12 times in total.

lesspori
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lesspori »

btmp wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:13 am
This table is one I was working on a little but I spent most of my time creating the NewGame+ saves found further below. I disliked the bloated VR, bug ridden mess they left us with on the last patch so I reverted mine way back when and still see no reason to return to the last version.
As such this table is meant for Steam v811.3 and untested on the latest (v820 I think it was?)

Health (Enable this for sub-options here to function, also enables them by default)
Allow Instant Death for Lara Falling, Traps, etc...can save some time when you are going to be stuck reloading anyway when you fall off the map
Infinite for Lara
Quick Kill Mobs If you're more interested exploring or getting on with the story this ones for you.

Alter Survival Instincts Keeps stuff highlighted after moving. This games version of highlighting isn't as refined as SotTR was so this might end up be annoying!
Materials Open Map > Resources to retrieve all currently enabled types, eg if you don't have access to oil yet this still won't retrieve the address =(
Ignore Material Requirements Craft even if you don't have the required materials
No Reload / Infinite Clip Without the No Ammo option above this will still reduce your total ammo but not your clip
Skillpoints (Does not need to be enabled and it will NOT enable any sub options.)

Now for the other attachment and the culmination of almost a week of tweaking and re-playing to get just right (for me):
RotTR_NewGamePlus.zip
Inside is a readme with more details but short story is I got spoiled by SotTR having a NewGame+ option and wanted one for RotTR so I decided to make one.
This archive has one save for each difficulty where you start in the Siberian Wilderness at the first Camp Fire with a lot more but NOT everything and still not as much as I'd originally hoped for. Adding everything caused game progression breaking bugs and other entries prevented a user from getting 100% completion as well. I have to get 100% completion each time I play so those parts had to go and this is what was left!
Be sure to check the readme.txt inside the zip for instructions and more information...

Update:210504, Added RotTR_v811_Steam_210504.CT which includes most things I found and used during my creation of the NewGamePlus files so that others can create or modify things based upon their own desires. Enable the 'Lara' script to populate the options and pointers within.
amazing! a lot of it still working thanks a lot

Fainstrider
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Fainstrider »

btmp wrote:
This table is one I was working on a little but I spent most of my time creating the NewGame+ saves found further below. I disliked the bloated VR, bug ridden mess they left us with on the last patch so I reverted mine way back when and still see no reason to return to the last version.
As such this table is meant for Steam v811.3 and untested on the latest (v820 I think it was?)

Infinite for Lara

RotTR_NewGamePlus.zip

Update:211123, Added RotTR_v1026_Steam_211123_Beta which is updated for the recent v1026 Update on Steam. Nothing added or removed, just updates to adjust for changes. Not heavily tested on my end as I don't have time to play the game yet so its labeled as a beta table. Good Luck!

Does your NG+ save game include the Sacra Umbra (Dark Aegis) outfit that you normally get from doing all the optional tombs?

I'd love to be able to play the game with that unlocked.

Thanks for letting me know if it is included or not.

klafuah
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by klafuah »

btmp wrote:
This table is one I was working on a little but I spent most of my time creating the NewGame+ saves found further below.
Thanks for all the work that went into this!

I tried these saves but all of them seem to be set to "extreme survivor" difficulty. Am I doing something wrong?

I play on Epic. I even tried removing my Epic save folder for the game completely, then only copying the newgame+ save file from, say, the Adventurer difficulty into it, but it still says "extreme survivor" (and of course it's impossible to change in-game).

angjelkoeulogius
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by angjelkoeulogius »

klafuah wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:59 pm
btmp wrote:
Thanks for all the work that went into this!

I tried these saves but all of them seem to be set to "extreme survivor" difficulty. Am I doing something wrong?

I play on Epic. I even tried removing my Epic save folder for the game completely, then only copying the newgame+ save file from, say, the Adventurer difficulty into it, but it still says "extreme survivor" (and of course it's impossible to change in-game).
Thank you @btmp for making this New Game + in Rise of the Tomb Raider!
It looks like you put alot of work in it.

To change the difficulty go into the gameplay options and restore defaults, exit the menu and go back.
Now the difficulty can be changed and the New Game Plus can be used in Rise of the Tomb Raider.

SyCo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SyCo »

Any new tables? Also, can you hack the marketplace credits>?