The Slormancer

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: The Slormancer

Post by chrisreddot3 »

could someone explain to me how to edit attribute points and loot chance?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

squishy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by squishy »

the big update came out could you update the launcher and add the stats to change pure stats on items? or that you can change the drop change of a legendary with full pure stats

kmckowan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kmckowan »

I'd be thrilled to see all the scripts up to date, and you would be my hero too!

guggelhupf
Cheater
Cheater

Post by guggelhupf »

how can i manuelly find the value for "Inventory First Slot Quantity"? i cant find the right value using "exact value/double"

kmckowan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kmckowan »

guggelhupf wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:37 pm
how can i manuelly find the value for "Inventory First Slot Quantity"? i cant find the right value using "exact value/double"
Did you figure it out seems it looks like this isn't getting an update again.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Updated to v0.2.152. Added back in all of the pointers to stats. Fixed Inf Gold and Modify Slorm Gain.

kmckowan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kmckowan »

I'm not sure what is causing this but game is crashing alot with the table, I have been using the same scripts and legendary chance and stuff, had to go back to original table, my guess its the updated scripts.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

kmckowan wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:25 am
I'm not sure what is causing this but game is crashing alot with the table, I have been using the same scripts and legendary chance and stuff, had to go back to original table, my guess its the updated scripts.
You are what's causing it. Stop running around with Disable Collision on at all times, that script isn't meant to be on constantly. As a matter of fact, if you keep complaining about crashing I'll just remove it especially since it has a disclaimer on it already.

squishy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by squishy »

Thanks for updating the table and adding the stuff with the temple thanks!

kmckowan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kmckowan »

squishy wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:38 am
Thanks for updating the table and adding the stuff with the temple thanks!
I do quite like the change to slorm converting from 100 to 1 tried 0 but it crashed lol, I just did one at the rate of 3 each time

kmckowan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kmckowan »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:44 am
kmckowan wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:25 am
You are what's causing it. Stop running around with Disable Collision on at all times, that script isn't meant to be on constantly. As a matter of fact, if you keep complaining about crashing I'll just remove it especially since it has a disclaimer on it already.
I'm not using that, but do as you like. Thanks for asking before you got all mad and accused me. I just wanted to round down what is the root problem no worries.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

kmckowan wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:49 pm
I'm not using that, but do as you like. Thanks for asking before you got all mad and accused me. I just wanted to round down what is the root problem no worries.
Are you really stupid enough to believe that I will waste hours of my time pampering you hunting down an imaginary problem that you created? I tested this table with every script option enabled save for Disable Collisions and played for two hours through 40 levels. "I'm not sure what's causing this" <-- do you not realize how idiotic this statement is if you want me to help you? Because you didn't even bother to do the most menial amount of work and test to see what could cause it, I don't give a rats ass about what it is you are and are not using.

jwkrauss4
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jwkrauss4 »

so i just started using cheat engine and have learned how to find simple values like money and slorm. i tried downloading the tables and opening the .ct file but when i open the slormancer one all that shows up is "[ ] enable_______"script" and nothing comes up with boxes to check to change the other values. Just wonering if im doing something wrong it just doesnt work. thanks!

kmckowan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kmckowan »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:43 pm
kmckowan wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:49 pm
Are you really stupid enough to believe that I will waste hours of my time pampering you hunting down an imaginary problem that you created? I tested this table with every script option enabled save for Disable Collisions and played for two hours through 40 levels. "I'm not sure what's causing this" <-- do you not realize how idiotic this statement is if you want me to help you? Because you didn't even bother to do the most menial amount of work and test to see what could cause it, I don't give a rats ass about what it is you are and are not using.
Being toxic isn't going to help your table crashes alot dude. Your old table doesn't with same scripts, I don't use the collisions script all like ever. Its your table so whatever being vile and cruel all you want its your table like i said I'm past this game.

I'd be more the happy to post a screenshot of the crash if you wish so you can see yourself.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

kmckowan wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:34 am
I'd be more the happy to post a screenshot of the crash if you wish so you can see yourself.
Do you have brain damage? This is information you should have led with, not wait for me to ask you for it.

Given that you can't be bothered to provide even the most minuscule amount of info without prompt, I think you can just fuck off.