The Slormancer

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
moist_juices
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: The Slormancer

Post by moist_juices »

So, I spent all day self-flagellating, going through all of those damn codes to try and get this shit the best I could. I fixed all of the stats. So they should be what they say. This has only been tested on The Mighty Knight so far. Hopefully it will work for all of you as well.

*EDIT* So for some reason, some of the stats will fail to work if the codes aren't all nice and lined up. Sometimes they seem to be in complete shambles upon reentering the game. Had an issue with Armor, Evasion, Mana Regen, Pierce and Elemental Damage.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Slormancer Prime.CT
(73.62 KiB) Downloaded 332 times
Last edited by moist_juices on Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

moist_juices wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:16 am
So, I spent all day self-flagellating, going through all of those damn codes to try and get this shit the best I could. I fixed all of the stats. So they should be what they say. This has only been tested on The Mighty Knight so far. Hopefully it will work for all of you as well.
I literally just updated it. Don't you read?

CMCPLUG
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by CMCPLUG »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:13 pm
Updated for v0.1.0972.
Thank you very Much

squishy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by squishy »

Some hours later the devs already putted a new patch out would be nice if you update it again thanks again and thanks for your time and update :)

sdkyron
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sdkyron »

Yep, they broke it again :)

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

squishy wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:37 am
Some hours later the devs already putted a new patch out would be nice if you update it again thanks again and thanks for your time and update :)
Updated to v0.1.09728.

sdkyron
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sdkyron »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:53 pm
squishy wrote:
Updated to v0.1.09728.
Inventory first slot doesn't seem to work after updating to your lastest version

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

sdkyron wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:07 pm
aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:53 pm
squishy wrote:
Updated to v0.1.09728.
Inventory first slot doesn't seem to work after updating to your lastest version
Put something in the first slot that has quantity like slormite fragments and then remove one using right click and place anywhere else.

sdkyron
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sdkyron »

aSwedishMagyar wrote: Put something in the first slot that has quantity like slormite fragments and then remove one using right click and place anywhere else.
Works, thanks :)

venerate
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by venerate »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:33 am
The Weapons section is just for the first reaper, while you can unlock all of the weapons mousing over some of them after unlocking will result in a crash so I recommend not messing with those until I figure out how to fix that.
Hey mate, if you didn't know, the reason that happens is that not all of the weapons/reapers are in the game/exist yet. I believe only 20 reapers for each class can get unlocked atm.

Just a request, but would it be possible to get an option to add experience points to your weapon/reaper? Another one that would be cool is being able to add experience points/mastery to upgrade your skill level/mastery as well. Last but not least, another cool option could be manipulation of the merchant's "The Fair Price" random container "gacha game" so that you always get legendary drops from it.

Also, just wanted to thank you for the great work you've done. Been reading some of the other replies and all I can say is some people are super ungrateful for no reason, especially when the table isn't under a paywall or anything.

sdkyron
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sdkyron »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
The Weapons section is just for the first reaper, while you can unlock all of the weapons mousing over some of them after unlocking will result in a crash so I recommend not messing with those until I figure out how to fix that.
Could somebody explain how to make this part work please, nothing is happening.

venerate
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by venerate »

venerate wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:40 am
aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Hey mate, if you didn't know, the reason that happens is that not all of the weapons/reapers are in the game/exist yet. I believe only 20 reapers for each class can get unlocked atm.

Just a request, but would it be possible to get an option to add experience points to your weapon/reaper? Another one that would be cool is being able to add experience points/mastery to upgrade your skill level/mastery as well. Last but not least, another cool option could be manipulation of the merchant's "The Fair Price" random container "gacha game" so that you always get legendary drops from it.

Also, just wanted to thank you for the great work you've done. Been reading some of the other replies and all I can say is some people are super ungrateful for no reason, especially when the table isn't under a paywall or anything.
I just looked over the table again and realized that you already had the reaper/skill exp stuff. Sorry about that. But another idea is to reforge/reroll perfect stats every time.

charliik
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by charliik »

Hello. It doesnt seems to work anymore with the 0.1.9729 update
Last edited by charliik on Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

sdkyron
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sdkyron »

It's 0.9729 now, darn i wish i knew how to update the offsets myself

CMCPLUG
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by CMCPLUG »

sdkyron wrote: