The Slormancer

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: The Slormancer

Post by chrisreddot3 »

Zuladii wrote:
Sun Dec 11, 2022 7:50 pm
Any update incoming? or this post is abandoned
abandoned

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Table has been updated to 0.5.01e. I have included some tools so if you want to add anything to it just use them. I will help you understand if show you are willing to put in the effort.

blaHbluBB
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by blaHbluBB »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 5:27 am
Table has been updated to 0.5.01e.
Thank You very much for the Update :wub:
i hope that You have a Good Day/Evening/Night, wherever You might be on our Planet!!! 8-) :-D

Chindopopito
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Chindopopito »

Thank you for coming back and update your table, you outdid yourself with this one, you structured it way better, you kept it clean and simple :)
Even though the old one had ways to increase what mobs dropped per mob basis and other options like adding the chance for items to drop with pure stats and modifying NPC stores directly, I like this updated one more.

Again, thank you for putting in the time to improve your table and yourself as a scripter, I've been following your tables and they keep getting better and better.

Now, I wanna add a little warning for anyone that use this table, don't go crazy and add insane numbers to the "mf_find" Pointer or else, your game will crash as soon as you kill 1 mob because all of the stuff it will drop. I suggest leaving this pointer at 200 max and raise the "mf_quality" to 100K so you still can get Epic Gear and most fragments. If you go crazy like 1M+ you will only get legendary rank drops.

Oh, and don't forget to keep the pointers checkboxes checked or else the pointers will go back to 0 every time you go into a new expedition/slorm tower floor.

P.S. Don't forget that POINTERS= BASE VALUES in the game not MULTIPLIERS. The old cheat table had options to alter multipliers too (IIRC) the only ones that this updated table have are the ones from the scripts and those are only reflected in the numbers shown in your bottom left and bottom right corners (goldus/slorm counters) and all the amount you get from those numbers won't be taken into account in the global scores shown in the Profile screen (when you press "P" in game).

josemarcio
Cheater
Cheater

Post by josemarcio »

game got a new update.

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

josemarcio wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:36 am
game got a new update.
Did you even test the table? It still works

josemarcio
Cheater
Cheater

Post by josemarcio »

Impala wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:55 pm
josemarcio wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:36 am
game got a new update.
Did you even test the table? It still works
Yeah a bunch of stuff is still working. i haven't tested everything.

ImDrgoN
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ImDrgoN »

Anyone found a way to modify a weapon killcount ? Thx in advance, great work

Chindopopito
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Chindopopito »

ImDrgoN wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:50 pm
Anyone found a way to modify a weapon kill count ? Thx in advance, great work
Just use the regular search. I think it's on double. Just type the current kill count, do a first search, kill something, next search until you get 1 or 2 results, then you just need to change it to 43000.

P.S. There are a couple of pointers you can get using the tools included in the table, but I don't suggest that unless you know what you are doing.

ImDrgoN
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ImDrgoN »

Chindopopito wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:03 am
ImDrgoN wrote:
Just use the regular search. I think it's on double. Just type the current kill count, do a first search, kill something, next search until you get 1 or 2 results, then you just need to change it to 43000.

P.S. There are a couple of pointers you can get using the tools included in the table, but I don't suggest that unless you know what you are doing.
Ho ! Thx you i found it, didn't thought about the killcount being in double. Thx you !

Chindopopito
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Chindopopito »

ImDrgoN wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:41 pm
Chindopopito wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:03 am
ImDrgoN wrote:

Ho ! Thx you i found it, didn't thought about the killcount being in double. Thx you !
You're welcome :)

apollo1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by apollo1 »

VirgilSouth wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:14 am
Found out that you can easily find all your attributes wia groupscan command. Each attribute in groupscan should have value type "Double" and then two 4 bytes zeros.
So groupscan command for any hero with 1 point in toughness will look like

Code: Select all

dp:1 4:0 4:0 dp:0 4:0 4:0 dp:0 4:0 4:0 dp:0 4:0 4:0 dp:0 4:0 4:0 dp:0 4:0 4:0 dp:0 4:0 4:0 dp:0 4:0 4:0
1 point of dexterity

Code: Select all

dp:0 4:0 4:0 dp:0 4:0 4:0 dp:0 4:0 4:0 dp:0 4:0 4:0 dp:0 4:0 4:0 dp:0 4:0 4:0 dp:1 4:0 4:0 dp:0 4:0 4:0
and etc

Have fun

I tried this, turn all my stats to max, but when I leave the game and return the stats dont stick.

josemarcio
Cheater
Cheater

Post by josemarcio »

pls update v0.7.5!

ravi372
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ravi372 »

Could you please update this to work with the latest version? Appreciate the great work!

Heidmall
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Heidmall »

No news ? too bad :/