Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
alien66
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time

Post by alien66 »

Hamidaal wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:20 pm
alien66 wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:06 pm
Hamidaal wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:20 pm
Hey, thanks for the table. it really helped me out! Can you add Infinite Jump for Dr. Cortex and Dingodille. :)
hi
unfortunately i couldn't find it! i'm new on cheat engine and learning this stuff! sorry man! :oops:
You have helped a lot so far. So THANK YOU. Of course, apart from what Rhark said, I noticed something in the game that might help. The infinite jump script has a slight effect on the Cortex jump, causing the character to jump 1.5 times larger than normal (But not enough ;) ). But it had no effect on Dingodile. Dingodile's Health script also works for the Cortex. :D Anyway it would be great if infinite jump works for those two characters. Cheers :D
yes, thank to Rhark ! i fixed dr.Cortex jump but Dingodile is different! i found Dingodile jump too but it's too buggy! maybe someone here can fix it!

Health (change the value to 1 for Inf_Health & check the box || 3=God_mode(dont check the box))
Crash & Coco
Tawna
Dingodile

Infinite Jumps
Zero Deaths
Edit: Collected Wumpa
Edit: Collected box
Add 5 sec (every box stop time for 5 sec)
Dingodile_Inf_jump (too buggy)

Lava-Win64-Shipping.ct
(1.32 MiB) Downloaded 169 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Denezhou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Denezhou »

thanks alien66 and vamp for the updates :)

the1396
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by the1396 »

i think something broke in it. anytime i open this trainer now it auto closes and refuses to load. the few times it doe snot crash the add 5 sec cheat does not apply.

NMss2
Cheater
Cheater

Post by NMss2 »

the1396 wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:34 am
i think something broke in it. anytime i open this trainer now it auto closes and refuses to load. the few times it doe snot crash the add 5 sec cheat does not apply.
You might have an AV/Defender interference into it, run the table as administrator. Working on my end.

the1396
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by the1396 »

NMss2 wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:45 am
the1396 wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:34 am
You might have an AV/Defender interference into it, run the table as administrator. Working on my end.
same again, just running windows defender (disabled for testing) and launch CE as admin and import the codes into it.
oddly was working fine until 2 days ago now even if it does work only the 0 death loads in. the 5 secs claims its working but does not appear to.

its weird whatever is causing issues as prior i could run it and the cheats from fearlessrevolution in parallel (their hp cheats don't crash crash) but now i can not get CE to work at all. and sadly their tool which is working doesn't have the epic time hack

the1396
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by the1396 »

and now suddenly despite it never activating and crashing on launch all the options are active in game.... super strange

ok i got it working for time trails so thats all that matters to me. still not sure why hp and jump don't work but have a work around, use a diff trainer, set them. close and open this one.

NMss2
Cheater
Cheater

Post by NMss2 »

the1396 wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:54 pm
and now suddenly despite it never activating and crashing on launch all the options are active in game.... super strange

ok i got it working for time trails so thats all that matters to me. still not sure why hp and jump don't work but have a work around, use a diff trainer, set them. close and open this one.
You may also scan your computer for malwares, if not done. Because that's really strange.

the1396
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by the1396 »

done on a regular basis. and yeah its beyond weird what's happening still have a solution so yay just odd its doing this.
think may be something with the sn@xx dimension though as thats when it all broke originally.

alien66
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by alien66 »

update 06.04.2021 Codex version

Options:
Inf_health
Invincible
Infinite Jumps
Add Collected Wumpa
Add Collected box
Add 5 sec (every box stop time for 5 sec)
Zero Deaths

:)
CB4.update 06.04.2021.ct
(1.32 MiB) Downloaded 186 times

Dinichou
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dinichou »

Hey, game crashes when completing first level with infinite health or invincible and infinite jumps, any idea how to fix ? =)
Theses 3 options work great tho !

Korados
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Korados »

Dinichou wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:26 pm
Hey, game crashes when completing first level with infinite health or invincible and infinite jumps, any idea how to fix ? =)
I have the same problem, was there another update? The game crashes for me all the time with this table. I tried to turn off the codes before ending a level, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Has anyone a workaround for this?

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

Korados wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:51 pm
Dinichou wrote:
I have the same problem, was there another update? The game crashes for me all the time with this table. I tried to turn off the codes before ending a level, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Has anyone a workaround for this?
Hello,

If the game didn't received any updates, check back here where i've posted a table for this game (look for the table uploaded by me), i never had any errors with those cheats i made...now if the game was updated, it might work or not!

All the best!

Korados
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Korados »

VampTY wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:19 pm
Korados wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:51 pm
Dinichou wrote:
Hello,

If the game didn't received any updates, check back here where i've posted a table for this game (look for the table uploaded by me), i never had any errors with those cheats i made...now if the game was updated, it might work or not!

All the best!
I just tested your table and none of the options worked for me. Alien66's trainer options all work but at the end of a level, the game crashes. I wrote them a PM but they haven't replied yet. The trainer from fearlessrevolution works, too, but it lacks infinite jumps for Cortex as well as the box counter and relic timer.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Korados wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:00 am
The trainer from fearlessrevolution works, too, but it lacks infinite jumps for Cortex as well as the box counter and relic timer.
My trainer should work for Cortex & has a "current boxes destroyed" editor - you are referring to that, right?

-> viewtopic.php?f=5&t=15673

Korados
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Korados »

Rhark wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:03 am
Korados wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:00 am
The trainer from fearlessrevolution works, too, but it lacks infinite jumps for Cortex as well as the box counter and relic timer.
My trainer should work for Cortex & has a "current boxes destroyed" editor - you are referring to that, right?

-> viewtopic.php?f=5&t=15673
I'm sorry but your trainer immediately crashes when I press F1. I have the Codex version, is it compatible with this?