Kingdom Hearts III (Epic)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Kingdom Hearts III (Epic)

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Updated table: viewtopic.php?p=190131#p190131

I think im done with the game, plenty of stuff to do, but not as expansive and replay value so. Do what you wish with it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

sage3k
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by sage3k »

Any chance there is a way to One hit Luxord Data in that DLC? getting killed for the past 3 days.

ewic69
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ewic69 »

Can you add a score editor for mini games like the verum rex, festival dance etc?

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

ewic69 wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 10:38 am
Can you add a score editor for mini games like the verum rex, festival dance etc?
Might as well just search the score value, 4 addresses will be your result once you get to the last set. change all, done. Literally no brainer.

karenaki
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by karenaki »

can some one make something where you can edit your gummy parts u have

also a gummi score editor for gummi missions

karenaki
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by karenaki »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 9:41 pm
Updated table: viewtopic.php?p=190131#p190131

I think im done with the game, plenty of stuff to do, but not as expansive and replay value so. Do what you wish with it.
so I tried giving my self all the synth materials but not all of them resigstered in the moogle goals for the collections

Otopie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Otopie »

Ok, im startet here too.

So far the start of edit Inventory (Keyblades, Staff, Shields, bit more), Money, Game Time, Current HP/MP for Sora,Donald,Goofy. I will update it soon with Minigames stuff and others.

Otopie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Otopie »

Updated the Cheat Table:

- Edit Stats
Sora, Donald, Goofy (Current HP, Max HP, Max MP,Attack, Defense, Defense, Focus, AP)

- Edit Full Inventory
Everything

- Added some Misc stuff already

nscovil88
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by nscovil88 »

What is VEH?
and
How do I activate "Gummi Shop Base Limit" under the "game data" tab?

Is there a mod/editor for unlocking All/Some of the gummi pieces?

Otopie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Otopie »

nscovil88 wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 3:15 am
What is VEH?
and

VEH is for Debugging, Ive updated the Cheat Table so there are Gummi Pieces in it now. Also added Minigame Score Pointer and Gummi Ship HP.

nscovil88
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by nscovil88 »

Otopie wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 6:34 am
nscovil88 wrote:
What is VEH?
and

VEH is for Debugging, Ive updated the Cheat Table so there are Gummi Pieces in it now. Also added Minigame Score Pointer and Gummi Ship HP.
EDIT

You're a godsend!

It looks like you removed the "Gummi Shop Base Limit."

That cheat never worked for me. I'm assuming this was to remove the cost limit imposed in the gummi editor? Is there a way to edit that? I want to build my own ship and it's way above the limit.

Thanks!

EDIT:
It appears a few items don't unlock. It's like this for the thrusters, weapons (purple and blue ones), and cockpits, etc. I'm gonna keep playing to see if unlocking the next zones will do that, but the whole point to was to explore the stars in a bad@$$ ship. I really wish Square didn't have a cost limit. You only have so many pieces so you can't make a flying array (unless you collect that many guns).

nscovil88
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by nscovil88 »

Is there anyway to remove the cost limit in the Gummi Ship editor?

Otopie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Otopie »

nscovil88 wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 8:59 pm
Otopie wrote:
nscovil88 wrote:
What is VEH?
and

EDIT

You're a godsend!

That cheat never worked for me. I'm assuming this was to remove the cost limit imposed in the gummi editor? Is there a way to edit that? I want to build my own ship and it's way above the limit.

Thanks!

EDIT:
It appears a few items don't unlock. It's like this for the thrusters, weapons (purple and blue ones), and cockpits, etc. I'm gonna keep playing to see if unlocking the next zones will do that, but the whole point to was to explore the stars in a bad@$$ ship. I really wish Square didn't have a cost limit. You only have so many pieces so you can't make a flying array (unless you collect that many guns).
Ive missed a Byte which check it if you get it or not (and new or watched). Ufff dunno because the Cost of Ship need to look at it somehow but its works kinda wierd.

nscovil88
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by nscovil88 »

Otopie wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 7:17 pm
nscovil88 wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 8:59 pm
Otopie wrote:

EDIT

You're a godsend!

Thanks!

EDIT:
Ive missed a Byte which check it if you get it or not (and new or watched). Ufff dunno because the Cost of Ship need to look at it somehow but its works kinda wierd.

They're usuable after you collect at least one. Been a lot of fun playing that RNG with those blue crystals. Once you unlock it. Cheat Engine works correctly.

The ship I've designed is close to 4000~ limit. It's not fair that I can use Square's ugly pre-made ones, but not my own design.

XVoid
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by XVoid »

sage3k wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 5:15 am
Any chance there is a way to One hit Luxord Data in that DLC? getting killed for the past 3 days.
This. A thousand times this. I will never be able to beat this boss on my own, I can't track the card I need to hit with my eyes and it ALWAYS gets me killed, no matter how defensively I play the rest of the time. Someone, please make a cheat to deal with this guy somehow, it's driving me insane.