Kingdom Hearts III (Epic)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
karenaki
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Kingdom Hearts III (Epic)

Post by karenaki »

can you make an option to only increase items you currently have or just give specific items ? also with the mats when you add them I don't think they are working right when you add them to the Moogle its not triggering the workshop goals

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

karenaki wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:20 pm
can you make an option to only increase items you currently have or just give specific items ? also with the mats when you add them I don't think they are working right when you add them to the Moogle its not triggering the workshop goals
I was able to add the set minimum amount if you have the item, but the specific item requires more research and I don't have the time right now. It's in EDIT 1.75.

Not sure about the workshop goals. I tested it with the set minimum amount if you have at least 1 and it appeared to work for me. Perhaps you need to actually get the item for it to count, but not sure.

Arkhana
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Arkhana »

Yes I can confirm the workshop goals work only when you loot/buy the actual mats. Although the ones you get via your cheat still count as usable and are transfered correctly.

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

I made a change to the Set Minimum Amount If You Have At Least 1 to not affect keyblades or key item types. I was also able to figure out that I needed to do one extra thing to make Materials count for workshop goals. I tested it with this version and everything worked if I just added 50 of every material and turned it in to the workshop.

karenaki
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by karenaki »

noticed some items like the gummiphone and mog card are still affected buy the minimum item cheat can you make it only affect food ingredients materials and items like potions or better make it so you can chose wich type of item you want to change the quantity of

giperforg
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by giperforg »

can I somehow disable attractions in other than critical difficulties?

geniehere
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by geniehere »

I'd like to actually edit the amount of EXP Sora has so I can freely play with my level, but I'm already at Level 99. Any chance someone's already figured it out and has a .ct ?

Alkain
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Alkain »

giperforg wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:08 pm
As you progress, there is a skill for that. I'm pretty sure it's a story gained skill though

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Here is my table so far, I got an accessory editor in there, needs mapping of skills/abilities and stuff. but atleast you can edit them. Weapon Editor too, if anyone has more info on what makes abilities tick feel free to post.

Added Weapon, Armor, Accessory Editor

Added Data Addresses, Gummi Base Value.
Attachments
KINGDOM HEARTS III.CT
Update 3
(88.96 KiB) Downloaded 352 times
Last edited by IcyPurpose99 on Fri May 07, 2021 9:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

karenaki
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by karenaki »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:11 am
Here is my table so far, I got an accessory editor in there, needs mapping of skills/abilities and stuff. but atleast you can edit them. Weapon Editor too, if anyone has more info on what makes abilities tick feel free to post.
can you add something that gives sythn materials or only increases the synth materials you have in inventory

Sora3100
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Sora3100 »

karenaki wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:22 am
Marcus101RR wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:11 am
can you add something that gives sythn materials or only increases the synth materials you have in inventory
You can do that with my table
It has the ability to add any item to your inventory, enable/disable any ability for most characters and a shortcut/command menu editor, enable all magics/links/grand magic/forms (to use links you just need to have the heartbinder items in your inventory then you can add them to shortcut/menu to use them, this is all located under Shortcut & Menu Editor)
Oh, and only Aqua, Riku (Short Hair) and Sora save their stuff, Roxas, Kairi and Riku (Long Hair) will lose their changes on screen transition (this table was originally made to be used in combination with a mod menu, but maybe someone else can improve it to work without mod menus)
giperforg wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:08 pm
If you still need this, just enable Critical Converter from my table
Attachments
KH3_mine.CT
(2.47 MiB) Downloaded 232 times

JackisJackVA
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JackisJackVA »

It has the ability to add any item to your inventory, enable/disable any ability for most characters and a shortcut/command menu editor, enable all magics/links/grand magic/forms (to use links you just need to have the heartbinder items in your inventory then you can add them to shortcut/menu to use them, this is all located under Shortcut & Menu Editor)
Oh, and only Aqua, Riku (Short Hair) and Sora save their stuff, Roxas, Kairi and Riku (Long Hair) will lose their changes on screen transition (this table was originally made to be used in combination with a mod menu, but maybe someone else can improve it to work without mod menus)
This table is just what I was looking for.

I noticed you can do infinite link duration but not formchange duration? I'd like to combine the modded formchange shortcuts with infinite formchange duration to do a Double Form only LV1 Critical Mode run. If there is an option and I've missed it, or you could find a way to integrate this onto the table it would be greatly appreciated. :)

Sora3100
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Sora3100 »

JackisJackVA wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:31 pm

I noticed you can do infinite link duration but not formchange duration? I'd like to combine the modded formchange shortcuts with infinite formchange duration to do a Double Form only LV1 Critical Mode run. If there is an option and I've missed it, or you could find a way to integrate this onto the table it would be greatly appreciated. :)
You can try this table from KH-Vids
Attachments
kh3_cheats_khv_v02.CT
(275.25 KiB) Downloaded 157 times

JackisJackVA
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JackisJackVA »

Sora3100 wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:16 pm
JackisJackVA wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:31 pm

You can try this table from KH-Vids
Hey, turns out the formchanges on your table ACTUALLY do last infinitely. For some reason they drained in the Garden of Assemblage, but in main game they never end until I use a finisher. Sorry for the confusion lol

karenaki
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by karenaki »

can some one make something that makes the flan mini games easyer? i cant beat them at all....

edit: also maybe a score multiplier for the other mini games would help alot