Kingdom Hearts III (Epic)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Kingdom Hearts III (Epic)

Post by DrummerIX »

Here is the start of my contribution for Kingdom Hearts III from Epic Game Store. I watched a video on the story of Kingdom Hearts, so I wasn't totally lost even though I haven't played many of the games. I only have one option done so far. I'm not sure how much time I can devote to these games until the weekend.

Options so far:
Damage Modifier (God Mode, One Hit Kill, etc)
EXP Multiplier
Munny Multiplier
Inventory Options (Add Category, Set Minimum You Have At Least 1 Of) (When Viewing Items)
Pointers to Munny

EDIT 1:
I played a little more and came up with the EXP Multiplier and Pointer to Munny so far.

EDIT 1.5:
I think Zach found this spot in the code as well, but I found it also and came up with a Set All Items To Minimum Amount option. This is particular categories of items and not a specific one currently. The categories are Consumables, Stat Items, Keyblade, Armor, Accessory, Food, Material and Key Item. This is all I could get going tonight. There appear to be just under 500 items in the game.

EDIT 1.75:
I did not have much time to play these games today, but I did add the ability to set items you have at least 1 of to a minimum amount and also a Munny Multiplier in this update. The specific item option requires me to research items a little more and I don't have the time to do that right now.

EDIT 2.0:
I made a change to the Set Minimum Amount If You Have At Least 1 to not affect keyblades or key item types. I was also able to figure out that I needed to do one extra thing to make Materials count for workshop goals. I tested it with this version and everything worked if I just added 50 of every material and turned it in to the workshop.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Kingdom Hearts III.CT
EDIT 2.0 file (Fix Materials for Workship and Inventory Options)
(17.26 KiB) Downloaded 4248 times
Kingdom Hearts III.CT
EDIT 1.75 file (Munny Multiplier and Inventory Options)
(17.17 KiB) Downloaded 322 times
Kingdom Hearts III.CT
EDIT 1.5 file (Set All Items To Minimum Amount (Category))
(15.17 KiB) Downloaded 218 times
Kingdom Hearts III.CT
EDIT 1 file (EXP Multiplier, Pointer to Munny)
(8.82 KiB) Downloaded 235 times
Kingdom Hearts III.CT
Initial file (Damage Modifier)
(6.55 KiB) Downloaded 229 times
Last edited by DrummerIX on Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:54 am, edited 4 times in total.

martin10
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Kingdom Hearts III (Epic)

Post by martin10 »

Can you add in EXP Multiplier, 99 all item In Stock, item editor please.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I played a little more and came up with the EXP Multiplier and Pointer to Munny so far.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I think Zach found this spot in the code as well, but I found it also and came up with a Set All Items To Minimum Amount option. This is particular categories of items and not a specific one currently. The categories are Consumables, Stat Items, Keyblade, Armor, Accessory, Food, Material and Key Item. This is all I could get going tonight. There appear to be just under 500 items in the game.

miwagre
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by miwagre »

im just looking for a script that lets me modify my abilities equipped on sora

martin10
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by martin10 »

Can you add Gummi Ship, infinite health, infinite magic. infinite form, infinite focus and munny multiplier please thank you.

ceso97
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ceso97 »

Hey, sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if it's possible to increase the gummi ship limits or decrease the gummi cost for use more of them in the editor.
Do you think that it's doable with cheat engine? I have tried just the real basic thing and nothing works, but maybe someone more experienced than me can figure it out 😅

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:56 am
I'll ask you as well, since I believe I asked Zach, but there's a way to skip to the end credits already and forces your save as "Cleared" this would be amazing as it could help people who have already beaten KH3 on PS4 get right into the DLC.

- He modded his .pak file, but won't release it to the public.

- Same deal.

This is the kind of incessant bragging I dislike, we're supposed to build a community.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I'm not sure where to start looking for something like that and to be honest, with all these games releasing at the same time, it will take all the free time I have just to make some basic table options for them.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:29 pm
I'm not sure where to start looking for something like that and to be honest, with all these games releasing at the same time, it will take all the free time I have just to make some basic table options for them.
At this point if you looked into it, I wouldn't mind paying you for your work.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:33 pm
At this point if you looked into it, I wouldn't mind paying you for your work.
I appreciate the offer, but unfortunately don't have time to look into it.

martin10
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by martin10 »

I wouldn't mind donate to your work.

sandrew94
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sandrew94 »

Thank you bro!

- With the minimum amount of items, there is a bug where i can't un-equip keyblade because i exceeded the maximum amount of keyblade that i can have ( 1, in this case). can you fix it?
- Also, anyone know how to play in 21:9? 3440x1440? because right now i have orrible black border :(

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

sandrew94 wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:15 pm
Thank you bro!

- With the minimum amount of items, there is a bug where i can't un-equip keyblade because i exceeded the maximum amount of keyblade that i can have ( 1, in this case). can you fix it?
- Also, anyone know how to play in 21:9? 3440x1440? because right now i have orrible black border :(
You can set the Min Amount to 1 and add keyblades again to reset it all to 1. I'm not sure about the ones you already equipped at the beginning of the game. Some say a restart of the save game fixes that.

martin10
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by martin10 »

I just wondering their possible to edit character stats in the game.