Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Fragmentary Passage

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Fragmentary Passage

Post by zachillios »

Here's a small table for 0.2. There's not a ton to be done with this one, so I think I'll leave it at this.

It includes the following:

For Max Items: Turn on the script, go into your customize menu and go to change a shortcut to an item, turn off the script and re-open your menu for it to take effect. You can do this every time you get low. For the target health script, click ` to activate it.

Not taking any requests at this time.

Enjoy.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
KINGDOM HEARTS 0.2 Birth by Sleep.CT
(35.66 KiB) Downloaded 261 times

Incredabun
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Fragmentary Passage

Post by Incredabun »

i think this needs an update a lot of the things dont work or break the game
Whenever you change a xp value the entire xp bar breaks

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Incredabun wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:35 pm
I've played through the entire scenario and done most of the objectives and I didn't "break the game." Table is fine, and I'm not updating it further.

Incredabun
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Incredabun »

zachillios wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:20 pm
Incredabun wrote:
I've played through the entire scenario and done most of the objectives and I didn't "break the game." Table is fine, and I'm not updating it further.
i was live streaming this and i put in a high number the bar drug all the way across the screen giving me negitive numbers, if i put low numbers the xp requirment would be over a trilllion xp needed to level up and you say this is suppossed to work like that?
and only some of the objectives changed to the changed status.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Incredabun wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:36 pm
zachillios wrote:
Incredabun wrote:
i was live streaming this and i put in a high number the bar drug all the way across the screen giving me negitive numbers, if i put low numbers the xp requirment would be over a trilllion xp needed to level up and you say this is suppossed to work like that?
Again, this isn't a problem with the table and is in fact how the engine works. Every objective has a different unlock criteria with some being "do this unique thing once" or do this repeated task. You will still have to do the objective once for it to update because that's how the engine works. How is the game supposed to be signal'd that you did something if you don't do it?

Incredabun
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Incredabun »

zachillios wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:35 pm
Incredabun wrote:
zachillios wrote:

Again, this isn't a problem with the table and is in fact how the engine works. Every objective has a different unlock criteria with some being "do this unique thing once" or do this repeated task. You will still have to do the objective once for it to update because that's how the engine works. How is the game supposed to be signal'd that you did something if you don't do it?
then what about the xp bar breaking no matter what?

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Incredabun wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:24 pm
zachillios wrote:
Incredabun wrote:

Didn't break for me.

Incredabun
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Incredabun »

zachillios wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:43 am
Incredabun wrote:
zachillios wrote:

Didn't break for me.
then what value should i be putting in for it to not drag across the dcreen?

Incredabun
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Incredabun »

zachillios wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:43 am
Incredabun wrote:
zachillios wrote:

Didn't break for me.
look if you dont believe me here it went negitive beyond a million etc heres proof from my live stream

vens164
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vens164 »

Don't know if you noticed but after Mickey joins your party the HP pointer works only for him instead of aqua, i think it has something to do with the fact that he takes the slot in the party for which the HP pointer is supposed to target. Would be nice if you could maybe add a HP pointer for the other slot that aqua takes in that situation. Thanks in advanced and other than that good work on the cheat table.